PDA

View Full Version : Lebby's high-flying offense

Cooterpoot
04-30-2024, 11:00 AM
Already taking off- Craver and Harrell busted for weed/drink. Good to get those first arrests out of the way.

BeardoMSU
04-30-2024, 12:14 PM
We're so back!!!*

RockyDog
04-30-2024, 12:24 PM
They need to be removed from the team. No excuse for drug addicts to be around our fine athletes

Pancho
04-30-2024, 12:24 PM
be careful what we wish for

DEDawg
04-30-2024, 12:27 PM
They need to be removed from the team. No excuse for drug addicts to be around our fine athletes

Addicts? Just sounds like college kids being dumb like we all were

Santiago
04-30-2024, 12:30 PM
We really do need the Flying M on our helmets.

Leroy Jenkins
04-30-2024, 12:30 PM
It'd be pretty hypocritical of me to give a shit about a college student using alcohol or weed. Now, if they are driving a car, different animal IMO. Granted, the news says this weed today is 4x more potent than those seeds and stems we had back in the day.

DownwardDawg
04-30-2024, 12:50 PM

Haha!! Good one.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 12:58 PM
Run stadium steps and be done with it. This is a nothing burger.

Brobi-wan
04-30-2024, 01:13 PM
Never smoked it myself, but literally 99% of everyone I know did or does. That includes people who were going into medical professions. Like someone else said, run stadium steps and be done with it. If OM reported sh!t like this and actually took disciplinary action they wouldn’t have team. Maybe outside the Mormon QB

DownwardDawg
04-30-2024, 01:55 PM
Never smoked it myself, but literally 99% of everyone I know did or does. That includes people who were going into medical professions. Like someone else said, run stadium steps and be done with it. If OM reported sh!t like this and actually took disciplinary action they wouldn’t have team. Maybe outside the Mormon QB

Yep. Almost every professional I know uses it in some form or plan on it as soon as they retire. I know folks that freaked out about it year's ago and now they eat a gummy after work every day. Times have changed and the government is figuring out the tax situation to make money.

BulldogDX55
04-30-2024, 01:59 PM
Church is over there, father.

gtowndawg
04-30-2024, 03:25 PM
You can't drive down I-40 in Memphis and not smell it from the cars passing by. (not kidding).

Brobi-wan
04-30-2024, 03:28 PM
Indeed they have. Papa Gov is about to make some big bucks whenever they figure out how they want to tax it. As soon as the fed boys figure out how much to take they will decriminalize it. You can book it, Danno

BulldogDX55
04-30-2024, 03:38 PM
Indeed they have. Papa Gov is about to make some big bucks whenever they figure out how they want to tax it. As soon as the fed boys figure out how much to take they will decriminalize it. You can book it, Danno

They actually announced today that they're lowering the scheduled classification, so that's the first step. Now, there will be a monied interest rush to scoop up all of the contracts and licenses.

TrapGame
04-30-2024, 03:43 PM
You can't drive down I-40 in Memphis and not smell it from the cars passing by. (not kidding).

Same thing if you get off I-55 in Jackson.

Brobi-wan
04-30-2024, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=BulldogDX55;1599187]They actually announced today that they're lowering the scheduled classification, so that's the first step. Now, there will be a monied interest rush to scoop up all of the contracts and licenses.[/QUOTE

Now if we could just get the to use the cash influx for something meaningful.

DesotoDog1967
04-30-2024, 03:50 PM

My wife teaches first grade in Southaven. You can smell it coming out many cars in the drop off line she says.

Brobi-wan
04-30-2024, 04:06 PM
My wife teaches first grade in Southaven. You can smell it coming out many cars in the drop off line she says.

I’m from Meridian. You can smell it just about everywhere. At night you might even get to fall asleep to the sound of 9mms in the distance, if you live in city limits.

GoDawgz
04-30-2024, 04:27 PM
Already taking off- Craver and Harrell busted for weed/drink. Good to get those first arrests out of the way.

Did they not have their medical card with them? ;)

BeardoMSU
04-30-2024, 04:34 PM

Top shelf trollery! Well done!!!

https://youtu.be/ThJcHjCI9j4?si=IAan1hP5XrQsS5GH

Dawgface
04-30-2024, 05:17 PM
I?m from Meridian. You can smell it just about everywhere. At night you might even get to fall asleep to the sound of 9mms in the distance, if you live in city limits.

That's the Cicada's humming in the distance.

Dawgology
04-30-2024, 07:11 PM
Is weed anything now? A misdemeanor maybe? Hell, the feds are rescheduling it today.

Coach34
04-30-2024, 08:14 PM
I know folks that freaked out about it year's ago and now they eat a gummy after work every day. Times have changed and the government is figuring out the tax situation to make money.

You can buy weed gummies in convenience stores now just like you can a beer. I dont get why anybody would smoke it now.

KOdawg1
04-30-2024, 08:24 PM
Run em till they puke and move on.

Lord McBuckethead
04-30-2024, 08:45 PM
Who cares, as long as they weren?t driving.

Homedawg
04-30-2024, 09:49 PM

Is this a joke?? We wouldn't have a team.

DownwardDawg
04-30-2024, 09:57 PM
You can buy weed gummies in convenience stores now just like you can a beer. I dont get why anybody would smoke it now.

Agree. It saved a friend of mine in Wyoming. Rancher. Hard work and they would start drinking early afternoon every day. It was killing him. He stopped drinking completely and eats a gummy every evening. Said it eases his pain and he sleeps like a baby for the first time in years. It has helped him tremendously.

StateDawg44
04-30-2024, 10:03 PM

There is a major difference in the high you get from smoking it and an edible. Even if you barely eat enough to feel it or only take a tiny hit.

Maverick91
04-30-2024, 10:07 PM

Same in Mobile.

DownwardDawg
04-30-2024, 10:07 PM
There is a major difference in the high you get from smoking it and an edible. Even if you barely eat enough to feel it or only take a tiny hit.

Really?? I had no idea. That's interesting.
My Dad died several years ago. He was in terrible pain the last few years of his life. We tried to get him medicinal marijuana but, Mississippi and all........

DownwardDawg
04-30-2024, 10:09 PM
Same in Mobile.

I took an Uber from the Nashville airport last month. I was high from the overwhelming smell by the time I got home!! Haha

Coach34
04-30-2024, 10:39 PM

ummmm ok. I hear the gummies are awesome. So they say

parabrave
05-01-2024, 01:49 AM
Run em till they puke and move on.

Do what my coach did to me when he saw me and 2 buddies getting shitfaced. Morning practice bull in the ring all morning. Afternoon practice more of the same. This was in August in Biloxi next to the Waste Water Treatment Plant.

99jc
05-01-2024, 04:52 AM

And you need to be removed from this board. No excuse for a raciest to be around our other fine posters!

99jc
05-01-2024, 05:02 AM

Because it takes about 30 - 45 minutes for even the 1000 mg THC gummies to take effect especially for those who need immediate relief from pain. Just a couple hits from smoking you feel the results. I know this for a fact as my wife has a medical marijuana card. And also, unless you live in a recreational state the gummies you buy in a convenience store is not the real deal.

Coursesuper
05-01-2024, 07:05 AM
Top shelf trollery! Well done!!!

https://youtu.be/ThJcHjCI9j4?si=IAan1hP5XrQsS5GH

Well done sir, well done indeed.

StarkVegasSteve
05-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Do what my coach did to me when he saw me and 2 buddies getting shitfaced. Morning practice bull in the ring all morning. Afternoon practice more of the same. This was in August in Biloxi next to the Waste Water Treatment Plant.

That sounds like the first day we put on pads every year. Our coaches would be like kids on Christmas morning coming out to practice. Late July/Early August in North MS and it always seemed that it would rain between the first and second practice to really kick up the humidity.

StateDawg44
05-01-2024, 08:37 AM
ummmm ok. I hear the gummies are awesome. So they say

So that would be a reason someone would smoke it instead of getting a synthetic chemical from a gas station.

Might as well grab your gas station boner pills while you are in there.

Coach34
05-01-2024, 08:59 AM
Because it takes about 30 - 45 minutes for even the 1000 mg THC gummies to take effect especially for those who need immediate relief from pain. Just a couple hits from smoking you feel the results. I know this for a fact as my wife has a medical marijuana card. And also, unless you live in a recreational state the gummies you buy in a convenience store is not the real deal.

gotcha

Dawgology
05-01-2024, 09:02 AM
So that would be a reason someone would smoke it instead of getting a synthetic chemical from a gas station.

There are plenty of places to buy them where they are tested and have contents listed. Many dispensaries are starting to look at fresh baked goods containing THC. Many better places to buy instead of a gas station

StateDawg44
05-01-2024, 09:22 AM
There are plenty of places to buy them where they are tested and have contents listed. Many dispensaries are starting to look at fresh baked goods containing THC. Many better places to buy instead of a gas station

I'm aware. 34 was the one that suggested hitting up the gas station. Not a dispensary.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:43 AM
Who would ever guessed 40 years ago that the curb store would be your drug dealer, lol!

Leroy Jenkins
05-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Who would ever guessed 40 years ago that the curb store would be your drug dealer, lol!

40 years ago we sent newborns home wit a bottle of Paregoric (opium) for fussiness.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 10:14 AM
40 years ago we sent newborns home wit a bottle of Paregoric (opium) for fussiness.

Yep so true. That was the "colic" cure all. I remember my grandparents, who never drank having a bottle of bourbon and peppermint mixed up for cough and cold.

Coach34
05-01-2024, 10:38 AM
I'm aware. 34 was the one that suggested hitting up the gas station. Not a dispensary.

I'm no authority and dont claim to be. I didnt even know u could purchase them at the quick store until a month ago when a buddy told me. There are edible shops all around town now. It's crazy

DownwardDawg
05-01-2024, 11:32 AM

Haha!!! That's awesome!!!

DownwardDawg
05-01-2024, 11:35 AM

True story....I'm almost 57 now. When was 23 I had the worst cramps of my life from food poisoning. Hadn't slept in almost 3 days. My mother fetched a little something she had stowed away for many many years. Poured a little in a cup mixed with sprite or something. Can't quite remember. I lost the next 2 days of my life asleep on the couch!! Haha!!
I asked what that was I drank and yep....you guessed it!!!!

Coach34
05-01-2024, 11:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik

This gem fits in this thread

DownwardDawg
05-01-2024, 11:58 AM

Haha!!!

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 11:58 AM

I just watched this the other day! Hilarious!

Leroy Jenkins
05-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Maybe one of the largest amounts of weed you've ever seen was in a JUCO football player's dorm room at ICC. It was definitely more than any human could use for personal consumption. Never got caught, went on to the NFL and has been retired for many years now.

Pancho
05-01-2024, 12:42 PM
Joe Horn comes to mind

Bdawg
05-01-2024, 09:49 PM
True story....I'm almost 57 now. When was 23 I had the worst cramps of my life from food poisoning. Hadn't slept in almost 3 days. My mother fetched a little something she had stowed away for many many years. Poured a little in a cup mixed with sprite or something. Can't quite remember. I lost the next 2 days of my life asleep on the couch!! Haha!!
I asked what that was I drank and yep....you guessed it!!!!

Half a teaspoon mixed with water and a serious stomach ache was gone before you could go lay back down on the couch!!

BuckyIsAB****
05-01-2024, 10:20 PM
They better sit first game. This is a big moment for Lebby. The prized recruit and a pretty good skill player. Hes going to send a message to the team one way or another

Coach34
05-01-2024, 10:33 PM
They better sit first game. This is a big moment for Lebby. The prized recruit and a pretty good skill player. Hes going to send a message to the team one way or another

agree

bulldawg28
05-02-2024, 02:47 AM

Nah, It's 2024 sitting for getting caught by the police or for smoking? Which are you trying to enforce? Kids smoke and the teams drug test and COACHES are aware. So you want the coach for PR sake punish him? That's always been a hypocritical approach. It actually hurts the coaches being two-faced. There's a reason you never heard of Saban having these types of issues publicly for the sake of PR. Handle in-house and move on, without missing ANY games.

I could tell you some stories and the extremes Jackie Wayne would do for this sort of stuff and how the handled it. You'd be surprised.

PGHBulldogBG
05-02-2024, 06:46 AM
I will never understand how cigarettes are still legal yet marijuana is not. As long as the same laws are in place for driving with marijuana as there are for alcohol, then why make it illegal? It’s not bad for your health if you eat it. Sure the smoking part can be bad for your lungs but still not to the same extent of cigarettes.

StateDawg44
05-02-2024, 08:12 AM
I will never understand how cigarettes are still legal yet marijuana is not. As long as the same laws are in place for driving with marijuana as there are for alcohol, then why make it illegal? It’s not bad for your health if you eat it. Sure the smoking part can be bad for your lungs but still not to the same extent of cigarettes.

Alcohol is worse than both.

Gov't just trying to figure out how they can make the most tax money off of it. It will be soon.

BuckyIsAB****
05-02-2024, 10:46 PM
Nah, It's 2024 sitting for getting caught by the police or for smoking? Which are you trying to enforce? Kids smoke and the teams drug test and COACHES are aware. So you want the coach for PR sake punish him? That's always been a hypocritical approach. It actually hurts the coaches being two-faced. There's a reason you never heard of Saban having these types of issues publicly for the sake of PR. Handle in-house and move on, without missing ANY games.

I could tell you some stories and the extremes Jackie Wayne would do for this sort of stuff and how the handled it. You'd be surprised.

No I am saying you have standards and you keep them regardless of who the player is. We will see what the standard is. If it?s me, they sit.

Cooterpoot
05-03-2024, 10:54 AM

Meh, make them run it off and perform community service.

BuckyIsAB****
05-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Meh, make them run it off and perform community service.

Yea and deal with it every off season after. Or send a message that doing the right thing still matters.

Yes I have drank and drank underage but if you get caught that?s the game you are playing