PDA

View Full Version : MSU vs OM

Pages : [1] 2

R2Dawg
04-30-2024, 06:21 AM
I'd pitch Lo lefty 2-3 innings. I see no reason not to. We need this game and our mid week pitching scares me against any team with a pulse. Ain't going to hurt a thing.

The Federalist Engineer
04-30-2024, 08:04 AM
I'd pitch Lo lefty 2-3 innings. I see no reason not to. We need this game and our mid week pitching scares me against any team with a pulse. Ain't going to hurt a thing.

I like the idea of CJ pitching LH during midweek, develop his game. Should have been doing this all along. Not 70 to 100 pitches. But 1 or 2 innings when he is all RH in the SEC.

If this get's Pico's services to the weekend, that's a good thing.

Sticking to the script: Pico, Siary, Schulke, then Holcombe if we must, then Davis to close if it's close.

Informational: Ligon only pitched 1 inning this weekend. He was a starter at Miami, seem he could use more work. He pitched 1 inning vs. OM that should have been a Win.

Historical: Seems OM feasted on Shulke in Oxford. Holcombe was also dog meat in Oxford.

Cooterpoot
04-30-2024, 08:08 AM
Pico hasn't shown he's ready for the weekend but damn, who has in that middle relief group? If you throw Siary and Pico that limits weekend times. This game doesn't set up well for us except OM pitching isn't good either.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 08:36 AM

Yea it will hurt a lot. First off, we're trying to get him out of pitching lefty unless the splits determine it. Secondly, he's not great from the left and we need to win this game from an RPI standpoint. This isn't some throwaway game against UNA where we can try dumb shit just for the sake of trying dumb shit. We need to go Pico for 3-4, Siary for 2-4, and then go Davis/Hardin/Ligon/Schuelke to close it out. Basically piecemeal the backend together with guys we can count on instead of Holcombe or Stevens or leaving Schuelke in there for longer than 2 batters

R2Dawg
04-30-2024, 10:21 AM
Yea it will hurt a lot. First off, we're trying to get him out of pitching lefty unless the splits determine it. Secondly, he's not great from the left and we need to win this game from an RPI standpoint. This isn't some throwaway game against UNA where we can try dumb shit just for the sake of trying dumb shit. We need to go Pico for 3-4, Siary for 2-4, and then go Davis/Hardin/Ligon/Schuelke to close it out. Basically piecemeal the backend together with guys we can count on instead of Holcombe or Stevens or leaving Schuelke in there for longer than 2 batters

Lo left is better than half of what we pitched midweek all year. Reason I mentioned it is we need to win this midweek. if anyone struggles, need to pull them before it is bases loaded and no outs. We took many losses with Holcome early year leaving too long. Lo can manage a few good innings left.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 10:31 AM
Lo left is better than half of what we pitched midweek all year. Reason I mentioned it is we need to win this midweek. if anyone struggles, need to pull them before it is bases loaded and no outs. We took many losses with Holcome early year leaving too long. Lo can manage a few good innings left.

Coaches don't want to do that. They've weaned him off left for the most part because that will end when he gets to the next level. They want to refine the right and make it as elite as possible and IF there's a batter that struggles mightily with LHPs then we'll switch him. He's also never been primarily left. I do agree that we need to win and if anyone struggles we need to pull them.

HoopsDawg
04-30-2024, 10:32 AM
Pico hasn't shown he's ready for the weekend but damn, who has in that middle relief group? If you throw Siary and Pico that limits weekend times. This game doesn't set up well for us except OM pitching isn't good either.

Our pitching should be better than theirs. I would pitch Stevens, Ligon, Davis, and Hardin. Maybe Pico for an inning. Those 5 can get it done.

Cooterpoot
04-30-2024, 11:13 AM
Our pitching should be better than theirs. I would pitch Stevens, Ligon, Davis, and Hardin. Maybe Pico for an inning. Those 5 can get it done.

Yep, I doubt anybody goes more than 2 innings unless a lesser arm gets hot

Commercecomet24
04-30-2024, 11:29 AM
Yep, I doubt anybody goes more than 2 innings unless a lesser arm gets hot

I agree, one time through the order at most and then bring someone else in.

Leroy Jenkins
04-30-2024, 11:36 AM
No matter who we throw Id take him vs their midweek options.

SaintDawg
04-30-2024, 12:40 PM
Pico gets the start tomorrow night. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/SKhh3saxC1ZByRab/?mibextid=WC7FNe

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 12:59 PM
Pico gets the start tomorrow night. https://www.facebook.com/share/p/SKhh3saxC1ZByRab/?mibextid=WC7FNe

The staff wants Pico to grab that last weekend spot going forward so we're going to continue working him towards that.

Cooterpoot
04-30-2024, 01:12 PM
The staff wants Pico to grab that last weekend spot going forward so we're going to continue working him towards that.

That's never going to happen. And I said that before his injury too. Plus, if Auger has another great outing that's settled really. Pico needs to work to be that Hooty change of pace type. Can start but can relieve. If he can give us 3 innings in relief that's big. Just not sure he can but OM will be a good look at him.

Commercecomet24
04-30-2024, 01:14 PM

Lets hope we get a better Pico than last week. His command was terrible and had to groove to many pitches and got barrelled up . We were lucky we got him out before it got out of hand. He's got the potential.

Commercecomet24
04-30-2024, 01:15 PM
That's never going to happen. And I said that before his injury too. Plus, if Auger has another great outing that's settled really. Pico needs to work to be that Hooty change of pace type. Can start but can relieve. If he can give us 3 innings in relief that's big. Just not sure he can but OM will be a good look at him.

I like what Auger has done so far. He's much more comfortable in the starting role it appears. If he pitches like the last couple of times out, he should be the third starter.

WSOPdawg
04-30-2024, 01:23 PM

Plus, they're in a worse position than we are in that they need their main pitchers for SEC wins just to make Hoover/Field of 64. I can't imagine they'll burn any guys Wednesday night that would be needed on Friday against Auburn.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 01:28 PM

I didn't say it was nor that it should. Just that the staff wants Pico to be a starter for us. Auger has sucked at closing, sucked at middle/long relief, but has looked pretty good starting. So I'm of the opinion that we need to leave him in the 3rd starter role until he can no longer do it.

Commercecomet24
04-30-2024, 01:39 PM
I didn't say it was nor that it should. Just that the staff wants Pico to be a starter for us. Auger has sucked at closing, sucked at middle/long relief, but has looked pretty good starting. So I'm of the opinion that we need to leave him in the 3rd starter role until he can no longer do it.

Some guys just can't pitch in relief and some just can't start. Auger looks so much better starting than in relief.

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 01:40 PM
For one game- Pico, Ligon, Schuelke, Davis, and Hardin. That's what I'm rolling with.

Commercecomet24
04-30-2024, 01:40 PM
Plus, they're in a worse position than we are in that they need their main pitchers for SEC wins just to make Hoover/Field of 64. I can't imagine they'll burn any guys Wednesday night that would be needed on Friday against Auburn.

Good point. If they could somehow sweep auburn or even win the series they would have some hope, so one would think they save all their bullets for this weekend, but who knows with little mike.

HoopsDawg
04-30-2024, 01:59 PM
For one game- Pico, Ligon, Schuelke, Davis, and Hardin. That's what I'm rolling with.

I wouldn't let Schuekle pitch to their LH bats.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 02:16 PM
Good point. If they could somehow sweep auburn or even win the series they would have some hope, so one would think they save all their bullets for this weekend, but who knows with little mike.

I think he wants to get in one more tournament and then ride off into the sunset.

Coach34
04-30-2024, 02:23 PM

Mississippi still has a path to the NCAA's. But they have to sweep Auburn. Big game for both teams

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 02:54 PM
Here's a thought. If Auger is only going to pitch 65 pitches a game can we not use him tomorrow for like 30? He is a relief pitcher by trade.

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 02:55 PM

Agree. Need to have Davis, Stevens, or Cheatham ready.

Pancho
04-30-2024, 02:58 PM
I wish Stevens was ready

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 03:12 PM
Here's a thought. If Auger is only going to pitch 65 pitches a game can we not use him tomorrow for like 30? He is a relief pitcher by trade.

No. This isn't Little League or 1984. We're not pitching a guy for 66 pitches on Saturday, 30 pitches on Wednesday, and then turning around and pitching him for 60-70 pitches on Saturday/Sunday.

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 03:18 PM
No. This isn't Little League or 1984. We're not pitching a guy for 66 pitches on Saturday, 30 pitches on Wednesday, and then turning around and pitching him for 60-70 pitches on Saturday/Sunday.

Pretty sure we've thrown guys 20-30 midweek and then around at least 50 on the weekend before.

Actually pretty sure we did that with Nate Dohm some last year.

Just looked it up- we did indeed do that with Nate Dohm last year.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 03:27 PM
Pretty sure we've thrown guys 20-30 midweek and then around at least 50 on the weekend before.

Actually pretty sure we did that with Nate Dohm some last year.

Just looked it up- we did indeed do that with Nate Dohm last year.

The same Nate Dohm who has arm issues right now? I think we need to pass on doing that. Also, Auger sucks in relief so if we're not going to start him then do not pitch him. Lastly, we aren't doing it so it doesn't really matter.

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 03:54 PM
The same Nate Dohm who has arm issues right now? I think we need to pass on doing that. Also, Auger sucks in relief so if we're not going to start him then do not pitch him. Lastly, we aren't doing it so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah the guy that got arm issues one year after the data I provided and did so on multiple days of rest.**

And by the way throwing Auger 65 pitches on tbe weekend and 30 pitches tomorrow is still under Dr Andrew's protocol by a full ten pitches for a week.

StarkVegasSteve
04-30-2024, 04:01 PM
Yeah the guy that got arm issues one year after the data I provided and did so on multiple days of rest.**

And by the way throwing Auger 65 pitches on tbe weekend and 30 pitches tomorrow is still under Dr Andrew's protocol by a full ten pitches for a week.

We've got a staff that won't pitch but one kid over 80 pitches for the weekend and you think we're going to pitch one over 110 pitches in a week.......not happening.

confucius say
04-30-2024, 04:38 PM

No. Not happening

The Federalist Engineer
04-30-2024, 05:25 PM

Schulke got shelled in Oxford. Not a competitive outing at all. Rest Schulke pitch left hand CJ.

Coach34
04-30-2024, 08:18 PM

No and here is why almost nobody pitches more than once a weekend for us:

Lemon's pitch to parents on the recruiting trail is that he is not going to overwork pitchers. Which makes sense after you look at our pitching decisions weekend after weekend- altho he must hate Cam Opener's parents pitching him every game

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 08:33 PM
No and here is why almost nobody pitches more than once a weekend for us:

Lemon's pitch to parents on the recruiting trail is that he is not going to overwork pitchers. Which makes sense after you look at our pitching decisions weekend after weekend- altho he must hate Cam Opener's parents pitching him every game

Our coaches not making decisions based on actual data doesn't shock me at all.

Also it looks like there is a decent chance of rain on Friday which could push things back a day as well.

Coach34
04-30-2024, 08:40 PM
Our coaches not making decisions based on actual data doesn't shock me at all.

Me, Ari Gold, and ISeenItDawg have been friends for 35 years and have a text group. We were losing our minds about bringing in Stevens instead of using Davis again after he only threw 25 or so pitches the day before. Now I understand why that decision was made. We simply are not going to use a guy B2B days except in rare circumstances

Commercecomet24
04-30-2024, 09:03 PM
Me, Ari Gold, and ISeenItDawg have been friends for 35 years and have a text group. We were losing our minds about bringing in Stevens instead of using Davis again after he only threw 25 or so pitches the day before. Now I understand why that decision was made. We simply are not going to use a guy B2B days except in rare circumstances

Right there with ya on not using Davis!

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 09:57 PM

Or using Stevens instead of Hardin of game 2 against Ole Miss?

Frustrating!

Todd4State
04-30-2024, 09:58 PM
Right there with ya on not using Davis!

Me three!

Quaoarsking
05-01-2024, 06:31 PM
I hate the ESPN app so much. It's hard to find games, it won't cut on to a game until it's literally starting that second, and if you're hanging on the "This Event Has Not Yet Started" screen, it doesn't cut on automatically - you have to back out and keep reloading until you get it.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Rooting for Pico to get his 'De Gallo' back tonight

BeardoMSU
05-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Pico looking good, even with the botched DP. Let's run-rule these ****ers!

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 06:41 PM
Pico looking good

Thick
05-01-2024, 06:54 PM
That’s solid!

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 06:57 PM
Annnd Pico gives up a bomb. He's just not got much other than his running FB.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 06:58 PM
Got behind and grooved a BP pitch. Only a solo so he can survive it.

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 07:01 PM
I don't understand how we have an automatic Out as DH.

Even gimped Highfill would be a better DH

BeardoMSU
05-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Kohler could've taken a HBP twice, but instead pulled back...then watches a pitch straight down the middle of the plate.

Thick
05-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Kohler could have taken 2 pitches off of his elbow protector, but chooses to watch call strike 3 fastball right on the middle corner of the plate! Jesus!!

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 07:05 PM
I don't understand how we have an automatic Out as DH.

Even gimped Highfill would be a better DH

And in the 6 hole behind your hottest hitter. They walk Hujsak and get the out.

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 07:05 PM
Kohler could've taken a HBP twice, but instead pulled back...then watches a pitch straight down the middle of the plate.

Someone go remind him he is a 200 hitter these days, take one for the team

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Mershon plays defense like I do ... when I dream about being a gold glove SS

magrooder
05-01-2024, 07:07 PM
Our outfielders shouldn't be making our ss have to make that catch

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:08 PM
Mershon with the lazy form throw.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:09 PM
Our outfielders shouldn't be making our ss have to make that catch

^^^^^^^

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:11 PM
Pico looking fluid through three.

magrooder
05-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Pico looking fluid through three.

Yep. Need our hitters to pick him up with some offense

msstate7
05-01-2024, 07:16 PM
Chance 0 for last 15? Damn

Not sure why we don't go...
Mershon
Jordan
Hines
Husjak
At the top

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:21 PM
I hate the ESPN app so much. It's hard to find games, it won't cut on to a game until it's literally starting that second, and if you're hanging on the "This Event Has Not Yet Started" screen, it doesn't cut on automatically - you have to back out and keep reloading until you get it.

That app is pure garbage. Hate it with a passion.

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 07:25 PM
Dumbass challenge Lemons

mparkerfd20
05-01-2024, 07:26 PM
No it wasn't. For those of us in park it was plain as day. The net was shaking. It 100% hit the ****ing net.

msstate7
05-01-2024, 07:26 PM
Lemonis seriously has an IQ in the 50s. Even if it did, no camera on any broadcast ever would have a view of that. Just throw away a challenge, coach.

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
No it wasn't. For those of us in park it was plain as day. The net was shaking. It 100% hit the ****ing net.

There's no camera going to show it. It was stupid.

mparkerfd20
05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Geaut convinced him to challenge

msstate7
05-01-2024, 07:28 PM

Yes, it was incredibly dumb. Cameras don't film there, so no baseball game ever would have that tv feed

TopDawg
05-01-2024, 07:28 PM

Glad I'm not the only one having these issues with the ESPN App. I thought it was just me.

mparkerfd20
05-01-2024, 07:29 PM
True I guess. I knew they'd get it wrong but he was right.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:30 PM
Lil Mikey is just so easy to dislike. Not sure who I dislike more, him or Sully.

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 07:32 PM
Glad I'm not the only one having these issues with the ESPN App. I thought it was just me.

Lately we don't even show up unless you go to the SEC section. Every damn game is on the live feed except us these days.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:34 PM
Pico givin' it and more. C'mon Dawgs, let's get him some runs!!!!

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Lately we don't even show up unless you go to the SEC section. Every damn game is on the live feed except us these days.

Had to search for our game the last several times. Pissed me off royally.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Pico givin' it and more. C'mon Dawgs, let's get him some runs!!!!

He's thrown well tonight. Maybe he's getting the rust off. Gotta get him some runs!

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 07:38 PM
Tell me that Larry is going to bunt here, cause that's what a 150 hitter is supposed to do.

magrooder
05-01-2024, 07:40 PM
Tell me that Larry is going to bunt here, cause that's what a 150 hitter is supposed to do.

He looks so uncomfortable at the plate

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Can they put a guy on the CF camera that doesn?t have the shakes?

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 07:41 PM
He looks so uncomfortable at the plate

His ass dives into the plate so hard he's never going to hit

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:42 PM
Nope. Three nice foul balls until he figured out how to keep on in play for an easy out.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:43 PM
ESPN 2

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 07:46 PM
We have 4 hitters. That's better than what we'll have next year.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Two nice Ks. Keep talking Tanner.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:52 PM
That was a great 2-2 strike called a ball. Ump screwed dude right there.

Brobi-wan
05-01-2024, 07:52 PM
We just beat Vandy. Probably due for a let down. We could use this win, scUM needs it more.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:53 PM
Freshman from Hattiesburg?

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 07:53 PM
Dang good play 20 feet behind first base. Then the announcers called out the wrong home for Pulliam.

Activated Alpha
05-01-2024, 07:54 PM
I am not watching it, but reading this seems like we are making their pitcher look like an all American

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 07:55 PM
We have 4 hitters. That's better than what we'll have next year.

Got to hit the portal and get some players. Or get a real hitting coach so the existing recruits develop.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 07:56 PM
I am not watching it, but reading this seems like we are making their pitcher look like an all American

We're making contact. Feel like it's just a matter of time.

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 07:58 PM

Worst staff in the SEC is handling MSU, need something to get going.

Too many shit hitters in the middle of the lineup, MSU has 5 guys that could be #9 hitters

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Hunter Hines. Hit the other way. Finally.

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 08:01 PM
Good AB by HH, goes the other way

Cooterpoot
Hines hit a lefty again. He's get it all going now.

EdwardDrayton
There it is. 1-1.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:04 PM
Ligon , really nice inning. Comes out for his second, hits a dude. Settle down man. Make your pitches.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:05 PM
This rig in CF is terrible.

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 08:06 PM
Double play baby! And I'm getting sick watching the center field camera

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:06 PM
Nice DP by Mershon. He made that turn fast to a slow roller.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:07 PM

I think it is mounted to something not solid. Maybe a pallet sitting on two ladders.

Dawgology
05-01-2024, 08:07 PM

Alright. Wasn’t sure it was just me drinking to much bourbon tonight.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Ligon looked good. Mixed his pitches well.

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 08:09 PM
Bourbon and cigar number 3. MSU will make you drink

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:10 PM
They really need to find a better venue to play this game. I would rather see this game played in the Memphis Redbirds stadium or something.

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 08:10 PM
Shoki got hammered versus Ole Miss. Not understanding this move

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:12 PM
Another good play by Pulliam. He needs to work on getting his hips turned and make it easier on Hines over there.

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 08:14 PM
Another good play by Pulliam. He needs to work on getting his hips turned and make it easier on Hines over there. Pulliam has been a godsend

SaintDawg
05-01-2024, 08:14 PM
They really need to find a better venue to play this game. I would rather see this game played in the Memphis Redbirds stadium or something.
Zactly. It’s dated, poorly run, and comically expensive. The Dude is the Taj Mahal compared to that dump.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:15 PM
Can we bat anyone else than Larry? Dude is a hot .120

Lord McBuckethead
The reverse jinx worked.
I will say this, Larry is way to out over his front foot on his swing.

maroonmania
Why do we seem to struggle so much to score in midweek games?

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:16 PM
Don?t know.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:20 PM
Powell is due.

msstate7
05-01-2024, 08:23 PM
Our bench sucks, so maybe Powell was the best option. With that said, damn, that seemed like a spot to use your best hitter on the bench

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:32 PM
Maybe, we need to pull this guy?

Cooterpoot
05-01-2024, 08:33 PM
This is that damn GA umpire crew isn't it?

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:33 PM
I guess we are just going to let this guy stop throwing strikes?

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 08:34 PM

Yep

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:34 PM
Good pitching until he just lost the feeling for the zone. Good comeback pitch after the 400 foot foul ball.

Leeshouldveflanked
05-01-2024, 08:36 PM
We have had this crew several times this year. They were the crew when we played at Oxford as well.

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 08:36 PM
Lemonis has pissed me off a lot but that pitching move made sense to me

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 08:37 PM
Wtf. Strike 3

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 08:37 PM
Holy 17. Strike all day every day.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 08:38 PM
Ump sucks

maroonmania
Lemonis has pissed me off a lot but that pitching move made sense to me

It does but here we go again having to use one of our better weekend arms in a dang midweek game because we need to win but can't score.

Hypnodawg
Strike 4 baby. Davis coming through big time

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Had to throw that guy 4 strikes. Pitcher didn?t seem to mind. Balls on that guy.

Commercecomet24
Scheulke squeezed and the Davis. Ump has been all over the place all night.

EdwardDrayton
Strike 4 baby. Davis coming through big time

Yep

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:40 PM
Time to light up their relievers. Let?s get it.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 08:43 PM
Bryce: Throw me that $hite again 3-2.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:45 PM
Unlucky right there.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 08:45 PM
We have smoked some balls tonight

BeardoMSU
05-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Total shit.

The Federalist Engineer
Nice hit but the fat OM 1B gets lucky. Never seen a pile of shit move that fast.

EdwardDrayton
Unlucky right there.

That's just baseball.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 08:47 PM
We have smoked some balls tonight

Yep. Feelin' like we're going to make this #30 W.

R2Dawg
05-01-2024, 08:48 PM
We are smoking the ball but can't get a run home for nothing. Hope this ain't another game we should have won. Dang we need this game and I hate OM.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:50 PM
Strike 3 again.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 08:50 PM
We are smoking the ball but can't get a run home for nothing. Hope this ain't another game we should have won. Dang we need this game and I hate OM.

I ...... hate ........ OM.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:51 PM
I think the bottom of our lineup will come through.

Commercecomet24
I ...... hate ........ OM.

Me too!

Lord McBuckethead
High heat. Let?s go.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 08:52 PM

At least half a dozen balls over 100 off the bat.

Hypnodawg
Davis is a man

Commercecomet24
Davis has developed some big stones!

R2Dawg
Davis is dealing. Our pitching has been good tonight.

Lord McBuckethead
We need three hits and we can win this thing. I want 4-9 to score 2 and let the top of the order clean it up in the 9th if needed.
We need quality at bats here. Everyone look for line drives.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:54 PM
Bet they don?t throw a fastball to Hh.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 08:56 PM
Damn Hines.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 08:58 PM
Let's bury these 17ers.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 08:59 PM
Connor HUGE SACK!!!

Lord McBuckethead
Heads up play by HugeSak

Commercecomet24
I love Hujsak!

maroonmania
Get him home!

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Who is up after Larry?

Saltydog
Kohler is a double play waiting to happen. . . . .

Commercecomet24
Wish Hujsak could play here forever! Dude is just a baseball player!

Lord McBuckethead
You got to hit and run Larry. Cannot let the DP happen here.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:01 PM
I want Stevens or the Freshman to hit here.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Kohler needs to do everything he can to hit that ball through that huge hole on the left side

maroonmania
05-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Kohler is a double play waiting to happen. . . . .

Yep, would almost rather have anyone else up.

Lord McBuckethead
Can?t let this crusty mustache guy dictate this inning. Kohlor, time for a double son. Time for a double to the gap.

This pitcher = Chester the Molester.

EdwardDrayton
Lil Mikey not a Happy Hobbit!!

SaintDawg
05-01-2024, 09:03 PM
I’d love to see a bunt here

Commercecomet24
Pinch hit long he doesn't strike out he can bunt and he can hit the ball to the right side

Lord McBuckethead
Kohler needs to do everything he can to hit that ball through that huge hole on the left side

I would almost ask him to bunt squeeze.

The Federalist Engineer
With a low-end catcher, steal the base. But Kohler needs to stop dodging the Hit-Batsman

Commercecomet24
Lil Mikey not a Happy Hobbit!!

He was reaming that catcher lol

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:04 PM
With a low-end catcher, steal the base. But Kohler needs to stop dodging the Hit-Batsman

Om terrible throwing out runners

parabrave
He did his job!

EdwardDrayton
Put the ball in play, things happen. Baseball.

Commercecomet24
Thank heavens!

maroonmania
I want Stevens or the Freshman to hit here.

Logan hit into the DP but OM botched it thank goodness.

Bdawg
05-01-2024, 09:05 PM
You got to hit and run Larry. Cannot let the DP happen here.

Should have been! Ha. We take the lead though

Commercecomet24
To Kohler credit he did try to hit through the left side

BeardoMSU
A gift! I'll take it.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:06 PM
Should have been! Ha. We take the lead though

I would have taken my chance on Larry getting the bag before I let Kohlor swing the bat.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:07 PM
I would almost ask him to bunt squeeze.

Yeah that's why I would use long he's the best bunter we got. Thank heavens it worked out!

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Pinch hit long he doesn't strike out he can bunt and he can hit the ball to the right side

Miracle - but all credit to Hujsak to make a run from the bottom of the order.

Cheese been doing better since we chewed him out on Elite Dawgs.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:08 PM
I would have taken my chance on Larry getting the bag before I let Kohlor swing the bat.

Same here. Om doesn't throw runners out well.

maroonmania
Why the heck is Pulliam not hitting ahead of Kohler???

Lord McBuckethead
Pulliam shortened up and squared it. Nice.

EdwardDrayton
Pulliam is gonna be a player.

Commercecomet24
Miracle - but all credit to Hujsak to make a run from the bottom of the order.

Cheese been doing better since we chewed him out on Elite Dawgs.

lol yep you know he's paying attention to us! Hujsak never stops hustling!

Lord McBuckethead
Powell? WTH.
We need you to get on base man.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:09 PM
Pulliam is gonna be a player.

I like him!

Bdawg
05-01-2024, 09:09 PM
Oh man! I just realized I cut the game on and we scored! That NEVER happens!!

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Fastball is coming Powell.

maroonmania
05-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Looked like Powell swung at ball 4.

BeardoMSU
05-01-2024, 09:11 PM
Need Davis to be nasty bot9.

Lord McBuckethead
Thank God that was 2 feet high. I was afraid he was going to swing.

EdwardDrayton
Bases juiced. Finish it.

Lord McBuckethead
Probably too close to take with this UMP calling random Shit.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Let's go chance!

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Probably too close to take with this UMP calling random Shit.

Yeah never know with this guy

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:13 PM
I will take a free one.

Commercecomet24
Take 2 Bryce

Commercecomet24
Yes sir!

Lord McBuckethead
Now Mersh needs to get a single here. If they are playing back, I would have him bunt.

BeardoMSU
I'll take it!

EdwardDrayton
YEAH BABY!!! 3-1!!!

magrooder
05-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Nice sequence of events

Bdawg
05-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Insurance baby! Great pitching call Bianco!!

Bdawg
05-01-2024, 09:15 PM
I will take a free one.

All day long!!

Hypnodawg
05-01-2024, 09:15 PM
Ole Miss pitching meltdown! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of fellas

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 09:16 PM
OM pitcher is going full Chernobyl

This is the 8th pitcher today now. Amazing MSU only has 3 runs.

Dude will 11.00 ERA in the game

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:17 PM
Marsh, is, a, Player.

Bdawg
Boom!!

EdwardDrayton
WOOOO HOOOO!!!! 5-1!!!!!!

Commercecomet24
Y'all this team is learning to finish these close games! I
Love it!

Hypnodawg
Marshawn is all dawg!

Bdawg
I give you permission to blast one DJ

The Federalist Engineer
05-01-2024, 09:18 PM
Mershon hit means Wins, 75% of the time.

When he gets 2 hits, it's 85% win rate

BeardoMSU
Yas!

Slam the door, Tyler!

Lord McBuckethead
Told y?all the bottom of the lineup was going to get it done.

HoopsDawg
Ole Miss ran out of pitching. Nice management by Parker tonight helped by Pico's start.

Commercecomet24
05-01-2024, 09:19 PM
3 quick outs now.

EdwardDrayton
Y'all this team is learning to finish these close games! I
Love it!

Just felt with all the contact, it was destined to be ours in the end. Let's finish it!!!

magrooder
Now go throw strikes and make them swing the bat. Let the defense finish it

BeardoMSU
05-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Nm...Tyson, please close it out.

Lord McBuckethead
I would have let Davis have the ball until someone got on.

Bdawg
DJ was scootin down the line. But let’s get 3 quick one guys!! Come on, no drama please

Cowbell
05-01-2024, 09:21 PM
This team will go as far as Mershon and Hujsak can take them

Lord McBuckethead
Hardin looks like the pitcher on Bull Durham.
I take it back.

EdwardDrayton
One down. Big first out.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:22 PM
GD Hardin. Throw strikes.

maroonmania
05-01-2024, 09:23 PM
We won't make it easy. We never do.

BeardoMSU
Here we ****ing go....

JC...why can this never be easy?

EdwardDrayton
Throw. Strikes.

Saltydog
Overmanaging the game.......Should've left Davis in, he was cruising.........

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:24 PM
I can see Hardins heart beating from the CF camera. Calm down dude.

Dawgology

Yep

R2Dawg

Agree with this lead surely we can finish.

Lord McBuckethead
05-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Good setup by the catcher. Let the ump have a clear view of the glove.

magrooder
Attaboy Hardin. Bear down one more time

Lord McBuckethead
Nasty off speed. Do it again.

msudawg1200
Wrap it!!!

maroonmania
Nice win Dogs!

BeardoMSU
05-01-2024, 09:26 PM
Way to nut TF up, Tyson!

Lord McBuckethead
Froze Em.
Ballgame.

Bdawg
Damn OM, yall suck!! Last 2 go down looking!!! Ha ha Good win!!

magrooder
Throw strikes, win ballgames

Dawgology
Good win. Hail State.

ZedFedder
05-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Tyson Hardin and Tyler Davis are awesome, man.

DownwardDawg
Hail State

The Federalist Engineer
Business Trip, well done

Hypnodawg
Boom! Wrap it in maroon and white. Might be the first game of the year that I wasn't yelling at lamonis

Commercecomet24
That's 8 out of the last 9 boys. Don't look now but the starting pitching has been excellent the back end of the bullpen is coming together and the offense is getting more clutch and we're winning the close games and finishing games. If the middle relief an just be solid we've got something brewing!

R2Dawg
05-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Wrap it in maroon and white. We are on a roll right now.

EdwardDrayton
05-01-2024, 09:29 PM
Win #30 on the season fellas!!! Against the bitch a$$ Lil Mikey and the Bitchettes!!!! Rollin' on!!! I LOVE COLLEGE BASEBALL!!!

Commercecomet24
Win #30 on the season fellas!!! Against the bitch a$$ Lil Mikey and the Bitchettes!!!! Rollin' on!!! I LOVE COLLEGE BASEBALL!!!

My favorite baseball poster with another winner!

Cowbell
Bucky you know you enjoyed this one!