PDA

View Full Version : Corbin post game video?

Pedrioa is King
04-29-2024, 10:19 AM
Anyone have it?

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 10:50 AM
Someone posted it in a thread yesterday but I can't find the thread now.It is on here somewhere though.

Coldsleeve Jr.
04-29-2024, 11:06 AM
https://youtu.be/gyGjaqRcYWc?si=U58EZvxXoiENUr_C

StarkVegasSteve
04-29-2024, 11:11 AM
Damn......I just watched that and to say that he was pissed is an understatement. Although that girl was asking some stupid questions, he still acted like a prick answering them.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 12:44 PM
Damn......I just watched that and to say that he was pissed is an understatement. Although that girl was asking some stupid questions, he still acted like a prick answering them.

Corbin is a jerk. I'm glad it felt "like a kick in the nuts" to him!

State82
04-29-2024, 12:47 PM
Corbin is a jerk. I'm glad it felt "like a kick in the nuts" to him!

The female reporter should have done it.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 12:51 PM
The female reporter should have done it.

Dude that's awesome! I know she probably would've got fired but that video would've gone viral and i would of helped start a gofundme for her! Heck i bet if she'd done that State could've probably offered her a lifetime position and then said hey next time go kick the whistler in the nuts too!

Have some rep!

basedog
04-29-2024, 01:30 PM
Dude that's awesome! I know she probably would've got fired but that video would've gone viral and i would of helped start a gofundme for her! Heck i bet if she'd done that State could've probably offered her a lifetime position and then said hey next time go kick the whistler in the nuts too!

Have some rep!

LOL, I think his stones went up into his stomach when Hines bomb landed!

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 01:34 PM

I think you're proably right!

StarkVegasSteve
04-29-2024, 01:37 PM

Well I imagine the scouting report for Hines was nothing over the plate. Especially after Saturday. I mean it would be like us pitching a belt high 93 mph to Braden Montgomery

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 01:40 PM
Well I imagine the scouting report for Hines was nothing over the plate. Especially after Saturday. I mean it would be like us pitching a belt high 93 mph to Braden Montgomery

Yeah and why throw him anything other than a breaking ball.

Ranchdawg
04-29-2024, 01:51 PM
Corbin is a Jerk with a capital J. Dude we understand you were pissed that you lost the game but geesh don’t act like a jerk. Just say we lost the game and I’m not happy right now and leave. I’ve never cared for his persona. Thanks for posting the video.

Thick
04-29-2024, 01:54 PM
I freaking love seeing that asshat hurting after losing to us. Smug, arrogant whiney little bitch and add that to the gayest team tag line in sports history….Vandyboys.

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 01:55 PM
I freaking love seeing that asshat hurting after losing to us. Smug, arrogant whiney little bitch and add that to the gayest team tag line in sports history….Vandyboys.

Have some rep!

State82
04-29-2024, 01:58 PM
Heck i bet if she'd done that State could've probably offered her a lifetime position and then said hey next time go kick the whistler in the nuts too!

Ha! That would be worth an NIL deal of some sort for her.

Thick
04-29-2024, 02:05 PM
Did anyone see the upgrades/new Vanderbilt stadium on the broadcast this weekend? They will have “Vandyboys” behind the dish on their field. I’m sorry, but it sounds like a gay broadway musical…..”The Vandyboys”! I would not go there to play baseball just bc of that crap.

Brobi-wan
04-29-2024, 02:40 PM
C’mon guys, they’re bros. Vandy boys isn’t homosexual. It’s homie-sexual. Lmao

Commercecomet24
04-29-2024, 02:48 PM
Did anyone see the upgrades/new Vanderbilt stadium on the broadcast this weekend? They will have “Vandyboys” behind the dish on their field. I’m sorry, but it sounds like a gay broadway musical…..”The Vandyboys”! I would not go there to play baseball just bc of that crap.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, lol!

StarkVegasSteve
04-29-2024, 02:50 PM

They've done the VandyBoys stuff for over a decade now. They recruit off of it and it works so more power to them.

BeardoMSU
04-29-2024, 02:53 PM
hahaha what a little bitch.