PDA

View Full Version : Lebbo kicks Justin Robinson to the curb

Coach34
04-18-2024, 11:14 AM
I said all last Fall Robinson and Griffin were a big part of the problem. Now neither will be here

Good job Coach

Commercecomet24
04-18-2024, 11:47 AM
Yeah and I don't think he'll be the last. I love the way Lebby is handling things so far.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-18-2024, 12:00 PM
Is his Dad posting about it on the message boards yet?

gtowndawg
04-18-2024, 12:58 PM
I think we are fine at receiver without him...

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 01:11 PM
Flashed potential but never any consistency. He was also kind of shafted by the offensive shift from Air Raid to whatever we attempted to run last year. He could shine at the G5 level.

Coach34
04-18-2024, 01:14 PM
He got dumb penalties, didnt block, and dropped passes. Lebbo acted accordingly

Commercecomet24
04-18-2024, 01:35 PM
Flashed potential but never any consistency. He was also kind of shafted by the offensive shift from Air Raid to whatever we attempted to run last year. He could shine at the G5 level.

Yeah i agree and I think he ends up g5 somewhere.

bigbub50
04-18-2024, 02:06 PM
Great size. Would have been a dominant wr 20 years ago maybe. Below average in speed and agility. He lost me when he was laughing on the sidelines after one of the block in the back penalties.

He did have the great catch when we were backed up on the goal line vs arky on 3rd and long when wright closed his eyes and threw it as far as he could in triple coverage. We don’t win that game without that catch.

bigbub50
04-18-2024, 02:08 PM
And I keep thinking back to Leach?s last year when he removed the sideline seats for the wr group. And he was critical of their effort towards the end of the year. Tells me their were probably attitude problems in the wr room that year.

PMDawg
04-18-2024, 02:36 PM
Good job Coach

As narcissistic and self-absorbed as you are, I can't tell if you're congratulating Coach Lebby or yourself. Realizing that made me laugh.

BuckyIsAB****
04-19-2024, 07:58 PM
Uh yeah they were both problems. Have been since 2021.

When the WRs sucked under Leach it was everyone but the WRs fault. Now one leaves and its ?see I told yawww he sucked! If only he didnt suck it wouldnt have mattered how much the yacht club lied!?

BuckyIsAB****
04-19-2024, 08:00 PM
And I keep thinking back to Leach?s last year when he removed the sideline seats for the wr group. And he was critical of their effort towards the end of the year. Tells me their were probably attitude problems in the wr room that year.

Be careful man the yacht cult still has some hangers on

MrCoachKlein
04-19-2024, 09:20 PM
Uh yeah they were both problems. Have been since 2021.

When the WRs sucked under Leach it was everyone but the WRs fault. Now one leaves and its ?see I told yawww he sucked! If only he didnt suck it wouldnt have mattered how much the yacht club lied!?

I don't recall that. I remember everyone complaining about WRs. Or the exact opposite of what you just said I.e. Barbay and bump couldn't coach. We ran a lot of option routes last yr and the WRs made the coaches/play calling look way worse than it even was. I remember one specifically where wr should've cut in on a slant (Robinson?), didn't and it would've been like a 70 yard TD. Can't remember if it was incomplete or Will threw a pick on it. I posted about it in season