PDA

View Full Version : Heard Van Lith committed to Purcell today.

99jc
04-14-2024, 09:58 PM
She will be impact player at State!

Quaoarsking
04-14-2024, 09:59 PM
This is a game changer, especially if she can get some talent to come join her.

No excuse not to be one of the 16 hosts next year.

ETA: In 2023, every player who was a first round NBA draft pick led their team to being a top 4 seed, with the exception of Stephanie Soares, who tore her ACL in January, but Iowa State was ranked in the top 10 when that happened.

bulldawg28
04-15-2024, 06:27 AM
Niceee!

viverlibre
04-15-2024, 08:19 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/m/_LrkimwtigUAAAAC/oh-yeah-oh-yeah-gif.gif

ZedFedder
04-15-2024, 08:20 AM
Need an official report.

klong-dog
04-15-2024, 11:55 AM
Heard she's still taking more visits

Pancho
04-15-2024, 12:02 PM
She has a few more stops it seems

StarkVegasSteve
04-15-2024, 02:04 PM
She is not stupid. She does not need NIL money due to her national brand. She is going to go to whoever can give her the best chance to showcase her skills and whoever has the best chance to win. The showcase her skills part would be us. Purcell recruited her so he knows how best to utilize her skill set. Whoever has the best chance to win is going to be in her view.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2024, 06:30 PM
She is not stupid. She does not need NIL money due to her national brand. She is going to go to whoever can give her the best chance to showcase her skills and whoever has the best chance to win. The showcase her skills part would be us. Purcell recruited her so he knows how best to utilize her skill set. Whoever has the best chance to win is going to be in her view.

I agree, She's definitely a national brand, she isn't worried about NIL at all she will get her money. She wants to go to the WNBA and she will go to the school that gives her the best shot at being a high draft pick. She loves Purcell and is very familiar with his system. We were in National championship games not too long ago so she sees that also.

I like our chances but I wouldn't be surprised to see her go to a "bigger" program either. She would definitely put us back on the National scene if she chooses us

StarkVegasSteve
04-15-2024, 06:49 PM
I agree, She's definitely a national brand, she isn't worried about NIL at all she will get her money. She wants to go to the WNBA and she will go to the school that gives her the best shot at being a high draft pick. She loves Purcell and is very familiar with his system. We were in National championship games not too long ago so she sees that also.

I like our chances but I wouldn't be surprised to see her go to a "bigger" program either. She would definitely put us back on the National scene if she chooses us

It is either us or a program out West and if she wants to stay in the spotlight she will pick us. We are in a better conference with far more exposure.

SteelCurtain74
04-15-2024, 06:57 PM
It is either us or a program out West and if she wants to stay in the spotlight she will pick us. We are in a better conference with far more exposure.

Would that out West program be Washington? That's where she's from.

Offshore Dawg
04-15-2024, 07:14 PM
Sam also has a new assistant coach.

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2024, 07:15 PM

I'm not looking through maroon colored glasses when I say this but her best choice is to come to State. We have history, we have put other players in the wnba, she is very familiar with Purcell. She saw the lights and cameras at LSU but it didn't work out. Her best option is Mississippi State and her choice will also sway other players to come. I have confidence in Purcells recruiting

NCMSTFAN
04-15-2024, 07:16 PM
Sam also has a new assistant coach.
I just saw that

SilentSteel16
04-16-2024, 09:01 PM

So we are what the ?third husband? I guess the ole gal has learned and figured herself out after the first 2 commits. She must be ready to roll on number 3 now. After all third time is the charm right?

Commercecomet24
04-16-2024, 09:08 PM
So we are what the ?third husband? I guess the ole gal has learned and figured herself out after the first 2 commits. She must be ready to roll on number 3 now. After all third time is the charm right?

Man I've been worried about you. Hadn't seen you on here in awhile

SilentSteel16
04-16-2024, 09:22 PM
Man I've been worried about you. Hadn't seen you on here in awhile

I have been on sporadically, with the state of college athletics I have really backed off. Still have my tickets but NIL has really turned my stomach. This transferring every other year and stuff is ruining every sport. I have only been to 5 baseball games all year, which is a major rarity for me. Made it to most basketball games but having another daughter in a few weeks (surprise) so have been home more on weeks off than Starkville. The boss hasn?t been traveling so therefore I haven?t either.

Commercecomet24
04-16-2024, 09:28 PM
I have been on sporadically, with the state of college athletics I have really backed off. Still have my tickets but NIL has really turned my stomach. This transferring every other year and stuff is ruining every sport. I have only been to 5 baseball games all year, which is a major rarity for me. Made it to most basketball games but having another daughter in a few weeks (surprise) so have been home more on weeks off than Starkville. The boss hasn?t been traveling so therefore I haven?t either.

Understand completely. Congratulations on the new daughter!

SilentSteel16
04-16-2024, 09:41 PM
I appreciate it, we are over the moon about it !! My 24 year old (Dec 2023 State grad) is thrilled too. Just got him moved off and married (to a State cheerleader) and starting his career. Oldest daughter in Sophmore year at State and other son is 16 and now surprise baby girl. Maybe we can get this one right. Haha. Hail State

Commercecomet24
04-16-2024, 09:47 PM
I appreciate it, we are over the moon about it !! My 24 year old (Dec 2023 State grad) is thrilled too. Just got him moved off and married (to a State cheerleader) and starting his career. Oldest daughter in Sophmore year at State and other son is 16 and now surprise baby girl. Maybe we can get this one right. Haha. Hail State

Man that's awesome! I've got 4 kids from 30 down to 18 all 4 years apart and 2 grand babies and another on the way! Sounds like you're raising them right! Always enjoy your posts and let us know when that new baby arrives!

NCMSTFAN
04-18-2024, 10:42 AM
I'm hearing Hailey Van Lith to TCU.. not sure if it's true or not

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 10:47 AM

Trying to piggyback off the Cavinder girl's NIL stuff. A pretty smart business decision since she doesn't have a pro future.

NCMSTFAN
04-18-2024, 10:54 AM

Oh I agree, she will make a ton of money, especially at a Texas school. Just sucks we couldn't pull her in

ZedFedder
04-18-2024, 11:01 AM
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10117478-report-hailey-van-lith-commits-to-tcu-in-transfer-portal-after-1-season-at-lsu.amp.html

Coach34
04-18-2024, 11:02 AM
well damn. My streak of not watching girls basketball shall continue then.

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 11:07 AM
Oh I agree, she will make a ton of money, especially at a Texas school. Just sucks we couldn't pull her in

Yea I mean this was STRICTLY a business decision. The TV coverage for Big 12 women's basketball is....well....nonexistent. Hell Texas women were a no. 1 seed this year and I would venture a guess that no one knew they were even in the tournament. I see what TCU is doing, get two very attractive players who have big national NIL deals and we'll get more coverage but that is not going to work.

RockyDog
04-18-2024, 11:29 AM
Dang. Is Bowtie going to have enough chicks to field a starting roster next season?

NCMSTFAN
04-18-2024, 11:46 AM
Yea I mean this was STRICTLY a business decision. The TV coverage for Big 12 women's basketball is....well....nonexistent. Hell Texas women were a no. 1 seed this year and I would venture a guess that no one knew they were even in the tournament. I see what TCU is doing, get two very attractive players who have big national NIL deals and we'll get more coverage but that is not going to work.

Definitely agree

NCMSTFAN
04-18-2024, 11:50 AM
Dang. Is Bowtie going to have enough chicks to field a starting roster next season?

He has alot of spots to fill and alot of work to do. We lost alot of players to graduation and 5 more to the portal. He picked up a big yesterday who is from overseas and she looks pretty good, also picked up a 6'1 PG who played at Kentucky last year and South Carolina the year before, Jerkaila Jordan and Debreasha Powe are still on the team... but that's not going to be enough. He recruits well so I expect him to get some talent in the portal.

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 12:17 PM
Definitely agree

Well now the other Cavinder is going back to Miami to play with her sister. The sister announced yesterday and the one that was committed to TCU for a year is now headed back to Miami. No clue if it will, but that may impact Van Lith’s decision.

Leroy Jenkins
04-18-2024, 12:21 PM

Yup. Oh well.

WBB was 5 mil in the red last year, men's was 500k in the red. Thank goodness for ESPN football welfare money.

99jc
04-18-2024, 01:34 PM

lol and my fantasies of van lith just ended!

RockyDog
04-18-2024, 01:46 PM
Auburn On3 guy claiming that she hated ‘Vegas

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 01:50 PM

I mean you go from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA and then you are choosing between Starkville, MS or Ft. Worth, TX. Starkville was probably a bit of a culture shock to her.

Leroy Jenkins
04-18-2024, 03:29 PM
I mean you go from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA and then you are choosing between Starkville, MS or Ft. Worth, TX. Starkville was probably a bit of a culture shock to her.

Have you smelled Ft Worth?

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 03:36 PM

I have, but there's also about a million people in Ft. Worth compared to maybe 50K in Starkville. I live in Dallas so have been to Ft. Worth plenty of times. A BUNCH of money out there.

Commercecomet24
04-18-2024, 03:46 PM

You could Baton Rouge in there too. That place is awful.

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 04:01 PM

Baton Rouge was never great and went downhill after Katrina, but it's gone from being bad to very unsafe in the last 10 years.

NCMSTFAN
04-18-2024, 04:23 PM

To be honest she didn't really look excited to be at the baseball game but I didn't want to read too much into that.

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 04:28 PM
To be honest she didn't really look excited to be at the baseball game but I didn't want to read too much into that.

That's because these kids want to be wined and dined on recruiting visits. Not taken to a softball game to stand around. Unfortunately, you can't really take them anywhere in Starkville because there's nothing to do. I mean you can take them to one of the 19 Mexican restaurants or the 17 fast food restaurants or maybe they want to go walk around at one of the two Walmarts! I mean even the Cotton District is what two bars you can kind of comfortably walk in and the rest you're packed in like a bunch of sardines.

Starkville needs to shed the blue collar mentality and embrace being cool. Embrace the Starkvegas crap or Swag Is State. Hell yea it's corny but Ole Miss fans have one magazine saying Oxford was a cool place 20+ years ago and they've embraced it and spewed it enough times that people believe it. It's nothing more than buy in

NCMSTFAN
04-18-2024, 05:05 PM
That's because these kids want to be wined and dined on recruiting visits. Not taken to a softball game to stand around. Unfortunately, you can't really take them anywhere in Starkville because there's nothing to do. I mean you can take them to one of the 19 Mexican restaurants or the 17 fast food restaurants or maybe they want to go walk around at one of the two Walmarts! I mean even the Cotton District is what two bars you can kind of comfortably walk in and the rest you're packed in like a bunch of sardines.

Starkville needs to shed the blue collar mentality and embrace being cool. Embrace the Starkvegas crap or Swag Is State. Hell yea it's corny but Ole Miss fans have one magazine saying Oxford was a cool place 20+ years ago and they've embraced it and spewed it enough times that people believe it. It's nothing more than buy in

This is true, alot of older fans and alumni don't want to admit it but there are some upgrades and updates that the community needs. Times are changing in sports with the transfer portal and NIL. We will have to adapt with them. I like the Starkvegas name and using that and expanding on that around the city with new attractions for younger people, bright lights etc. Some will disagree and that's ok, but I do think the community and surrounding areas need more

TheLostDawg
04-18-2024, 05:13 PM

Agreed

TheLostDawg
04-18-2024, 05:16 PM
This is true, alot of older fans and alumni don't want to admit it but there are some upgrades and updates that the community needs. Times are changing in sports with the transfer portal and NIL. We will have to adapt with them. I like the Starkvegas name and using that and expanding on that around the city with new attractions for younger people, bright lights etc. Some will disagree and that's ok, but I do think the community and surrounding areas need more

Well a lot of it is politics. All these ole miss alumni bring state and federal buildings, etc to Oxford which brings jobs etc. Look at the public schools there compared with Starkville. Heck was a daycare that was receiving state funds somehow. The Golden triangle is building on with business so that will help. Also if OCH gets bought out that might help too. Seems that it has a bad reputation. I'm not sure if it's justified. That is just what I heard.

MaroonFlounder
04-18-2024, 05:21 PM
lol and my fantasies of van lith just ended!

Your post didn't age well.

Get new sources

Goldendawg
04-18-2024, 08:03 PM
Yup. Oh well.

WBB was 5 mil in the red last year, men's was 500k in the red. Thank goodness for ESPN football welfare money.

Wow, so now football only sport in the black?

Goldendawg
04-18-2024, 08:11 PM

Haven't been to Baton Rouge since John Bond led us to his third or fourth of four straight victories over them. Tiger stadium half empty by halftime. A great sight to see!

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 09:27 PM
Wow, so now football only sport in the black?

MBB will be in the black this year. Baseball will be in the red til we pay off the stadium. So another probably 5-6 years.

Skydawg1
04-18-2024, 10:03 PM
I mean you go from Louisville, KY to Baton Rouge, LA and then you are choosing between Starkville, MS or Ft. Worth, TX. Starkville was probably a bit of a culture shock to her.She grew up in Wenatchee, WA. A town of 31K.

Todd4State
04-19-2024, 07:57 AM

I agree 100%. That's why I liked that Starkville was named the number one town in the South. That in and of itself won't attract athletes but it's a start.

There hasn't been much pride in Starkville and that's a huge issue.

Commercecomet24
04-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Baton Rouge was never great and went downhill after Katrina, but it's gone from being bad to very unsafe in the last 10 years.

100%. I've been there quite a few times and since katrina it's turned into a war zone.

basedog
04-19-2024, 01:26 PM
100%. I've been there quite a few times and since katrina it's turned into a war zone.

Big Time!

Pancho
04-19-2024, 05:25 PM
very near the memphis and jackson feel to it after dark

R2Dawg
04-20-2024, 08:12 AM
I agree 100%. That's why I liked that Starkville was named the number one town in the South. That in and of itself won't attract athletes but it's a start.

There hasn't been much pride in Starkville and that's a huge issue.

Agree but i think a lot of the issue is with some MS people, some alumni, etc. I know a lot of people that choose State from out of state and they love it in Starkville. Also know tons that go to Bama but hate Tuscaloosa. Starkville is a great small town. My wife is from AL and we live in AL and we love coming to Starkville. Some may not appreciate the small town America but as you get older it becomes more of a gem. I do agree there are things Starkville can do to improve but Starkvegas is a great college small town.

RockyDog
04-20-2024, 12:27 PM
Agree but i think a lot of the issue is with some MS people, some alumni, etc. I know a lot of people that choose State from out of state and they love it in Starkville. Also know tons that go to Bama but hate Tuscaloosa. Starkville is a great small town. My wife is from AL and we live in AL and we love coming to Starkville. Some may not appreciate the small town America but as you get older it becomes more of a gem. I do agree there are things Starkville can do to improve but Starkvegas is a great college small town.

Tuscaloosa’s downtown is pretty dang good. Not sure why one would hate it but love Starkville. There is much more to do in T-town.

NWADAWG
04-21-2024, 09:00 AM
Tuscaloosa?s downtown is pretty dang good. Not sure why one would hate it but love Starkville. There is much more to do in T-town.

As an out of stater that really enjoyed Starkvegas, the city council and chamber need to get together and target an area and zone it differently- college crowd focused businesses

It's the only way I know to preserve the great small town for everyday and have a hopping area that gives potential visitors one more reason/one less excuse to come to all State events.

Some local businesses would give pushback because they are scared they'll lose money but it would help the city financially in the long run.

Leeshouldveflanked
04-21-2024, 10:41 AM
Oxford-Lafayette County-Ole Miss Leadership > Starkville-Oktibbeha County-MSU Leadership

RockyDog
04-21-2024, 01:14 PM
As an out of stater that really enjoyed Starkvegas, the city council and chamber need to get together and target an area and zone it differently- college crowd focused businesses

It's the only way I know to preserve the great small town for everyday and have a hopping area that gives potential visitors one more reason/one less excuse to come to all State events.

Some local businesses would give pushback because they are scared they'll lose money but it would help the city financially in the long run.

The city and university should work to connect the Cotton District and campus as much as possible with infrastructure. Shops, eateries, bars, maybe entertainment venues.

Alabama has done that right. Once you go past Bryant Denny on University Drive, they’ve got a great entertainment area that extends right into downtown Tuscaloosa. It’s a very lively area that stays packed with students. I’m sure on game days it is swarming with bandwagoners. But you gotta give it to em. They have really improved that area.

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2024, 03:30 PM
The city and university should work to connect the Cotton District and campus as much as possible with infrastructure. Shops, eateries, bars, maybe entertainment venues.

Alabama has done that right. Once you go past Bryant Denny on University Drive, they’ve got a great entertainment area that extends right into downtown Tuscaloosa. It’s a very lively area that stays packed with students. I’m sure on game days it is swarming with bandwagoners. But you gotta give it to em. They have really improved that area.

I love this idea. Something like this is long overdue and needed

Leeshouldveflanked
04-21-2024, 04:47 PM

Spruill and Keenum have other priorities

RockyDog
04-21-2024, 05:10 PM

If their plan is boring people and giving them no incentive to visit when sports aren’t happening, they are doing a bang up job

NCMSTFAN
04-21-2024, 06:31 PM
Which are what?

Pancho
04-21-2024, 08:42 PM
He'll answer you once he locates the list of incoming 2025 freshman baseball players........... can you hold your breath?

StarkVegasSteve
04-22-2024, 10:16 AM

You can shit on Spruill for a lot, no clue how Keenum caught a stray there, but I can promise they are not the one's impeding growth in Starkville. For all the questionable stuff Spruill will say, her and Parker Wiseman brought Starkville from about 1980 to the 21st century in a matter of 10 years. As I have said before, there's a certain sect of locals that want to impede any and all growth for Starkville. They think all the stuff that was brought to Starkville the last 25 years is because of them. Again, it's not all citizens. It's a certain sect of them. And then there's "We're all going to hell for drinking" Roy Perkins, who somehow still keeps getting elected Alderman. There's another one too that hates growth but I can't think of their name right now. The city of Starkville is a lot like the athletic dept, there's some oldies that need to move on along.

NCMSTFAN
04-22-2024, 06:36 PM
Purcell just landed the #1 JUCO gaurd in the nation. She previously played at Temple, Destiney McPhaul.

Cooterpoot
04-22-2024, 07:28 PM
Sam ain't killing it in the portal like folks were thinking he would. Been disappointing to be honest.

Cooterpoot
04-22-2024, 07:30 PM
You can shit on Spruill for a lot, no clue how Keenum caught a stray there, but I can promise they are not the one's impeding growth in Starkville. For all the questionable stuff Spruill will say, her and Parker Wiseman brought Starkville from about 1980 to the 21st century in a matter of 10 years. As I have said before, there's a certain sect of locals that want to impede any and all growth for Starkville. They think all the stuff that was brought to Starkville the last 25 years is because of them. Again, it's not all citizens. It's a certain sect of them. And then there's "We're all going to hell for drinking" Roy Perkins, who somehow still keeps getting elected Alderman. There's another one too that hates growth but I can't think of their name right now. The city of Starkville is a lot like the athletic dept, there's some oldies that need to move on along.

BINGO Clark!

captaindog
04-22-2024, 09:15 PM
Sam ain't killing it in the portal like folks were thinking he would. Been disappointing to be honest.

I really like D McPhail. However he has yet to land even one for sure game changer this offseason. In fairness though I?ll reserve judgement until he is done.

NCMSTFAN
04-23-2024, 10:59 AM

His 1st two years he brought in some talent. We still have quite a few spots to fill so we will see what he does but I've been a little disappointed myself. We do have alot of size though. 3 girls 6'6 or better

StarkVegasSteve
04-23-2024, 11:07 AM
His 1st two years he brought in some talent. We still have quite a few spots to fill so we will see what he does but I've been a little disappointed myself. We do have alot of size though. 3 girls 6'6 or better

Well and it's not about bringing in the most talented players necessarily. It's about bringing in players that fit your system and complement the players on the current roster. Same with the men. And sans a starting center, I really like what Jans has brought in on that side because I think they fit what we're planning to do next year.

BigDawg81
04-23-2024, 12:21 PM
This might just took a turn
https://twitter.com/WomensHoops_USA/status/1782818680327532788

NCMSTFAN
04-23-2024, 12:23 PM
Well and it's not about bringing in the most talented players necessarily. It's about bringing in players that fit your system and complement the players on the current roster. Same with the men. And sans a starting center, I really like what Jans has brought in on that side because I think they fit what we're planning to do next year.

I agree, you have to recruit to your needs. But we do need scoring, Jerkaila Jordan returns and we know she can score but as of right now I don't know who else is a go to scorer. Eniya Palmer averaged 10 ppg at UK so she provides some scoring for us but we need a couple more.

I am actually liking the team that Jans is putting together we have 3 really good guards and that's what you need to win. He's not done yet either

NCMSTFAN
04-23-2024, 12:27 PM
This might just took a turn
https://twitter.com/WomensHoops_USA/status/1782818680327532788

Wow... not sure how true that is but I saw something earlier today saying she was actually coming to State or Tennessee... I overlooked it because I though she committed to TCU but who knows what's really true at this point

BigDawg81
04-23-2024, 12:42 PM
Wow... not sure how true that is but I saw something earlier today saying she was actually coming to State or Tennessee... I overlooked it because I thought she committed to TCU but who knows what's really true at this pointOne of those twins was going to TCU but elected to stay at Miami. Some thought it was a package deal. Lazo is at Tennessee and then you got Purcell. I guess it makes sense.

NCMSTFAN
04-23-2024, 01:00 PM
One of those twins was going to TCU but elected to stay at Miami. Some thought it was a package deal. Lazo is at Tennessee and then you got Purcell. I guess it makes sense.

I don't think Lazo coached her at Louisville with Purcell so I'm not sure if they have a relationship. She has stated how much she loves Purcell before so we know we have that, If all this is true and she hasn't committed to TCU I still don't know how I feel about our chances. I guess we will see. If she wants to shine and show she belongs in the WNBA her best bet is to come to State and run next to Jerkaila Jordan.

StarkVegasSteve
04-23-2024, 01:01 PM
Wow... not sure how true that is but I saw something earlier today saying she was actually coming to State or Tennessee... I overlooked it because I though she committed to TCU but who knows what's really true at this point

Could also be that some of the NIL funding that TCU thought they had went out the door when Cavinder went back to Miami.

StarkVegasSteve
04-23-2024, 01:02 PM
One of those twins was going to TCU but elected to stay at Miami. Some thought it was a package deal. Lazo is at Tennessee and then you got Purcell. I guess it makes sense.

Lazo has no affiliation with Van Lith to my knowledge. He was at GW and Stony Brook when Purcell would have been at Louisville during Van Lith's time there.

StarkVegasSteve
04-23-2024, 01:10 PM
Another scope to look at this is that some school (State, Tennessee, maybe Miami) came in with a higher offer and now she's gone back to TCU trying to get them to ante up more.

NCMSTFAN
04-23-2024, 01:50 PM
Another scope to look at this is that some school (State, Tennessee, maybe Miami) came in with a higher offer and now she's gone back to TCU trying to get them to ante up more.

Thats very possible, I'm not going to get my hopes up this time around. I will say this, if it's all about money we probably won't get her.. if it's truly about her getting another year to show scouts she can play in the WNBA then I feel we have a shot because of her and Purcells history... but who really knows at this point nothing would surprise me

StarkVegasSteve
04-23-2024, 01:55 PM
Thats very possible, I'm not going to get my hopes up this time around. I will say this, if it's all about money we probably won't get her.. if it's truly about her getting another year to show scouts she can play in the WNBA then I feel we have a shot because of her and Purcells history... but who really knows at this point nothing would surprise me

I think it is two fold. Money has something to do with it, but she has national NIL deals so not the end all be all. I think the biggest thing for her is to show scouts she is better than what she put on the floor at LSU. Defensively, they hung her out to dry a bunch last year because their pick and roll defense was crap because Mulkey knew her bigs would get exposed if you pulled them from the basket.

Leroy Jenkins
04-23-2024, 02:07 PM
If people are in a bidding war for your services why would you commit? Let them run the price up on each other.

Quaoarsking
04-26-2024, 05:55 PM
https://twitter.com/haileyvanlith/status/1783966667003113844

Officially signed with TCU now. Not sure what the point of all that was.

NCMSTFAN
04-26-2024, 08:12 PM
Yea that whole thing was just stupid. Time to move on!

Bothrops
04-26-2024, 09:20 PM
Pot got right?