6.0 innings - 0 ER (Evansville)
2.0 innings - 5 ER (LSU)
6.2 innings - 1 ER (Texas A&M)
6.0 innings - 2 ER (Florida)
6.2 innings - 0 ER (Georgia)
8.0 innings - 0 ER (Ole Miss)

Commercecomet24
04-12-2024, 09:24 PM
He is a stud! We get to postseason talk about a guy who can get you that big first win in every round!

Leroy Jenkins
04-12-2024, 09:27 PM
Looks like getting knocked around vs LSU lit a fire under his ass. Love it.

Brobi-wan
04-12-2024, 09:33 PM
Didn’t we get a post like the before Stevens fell off? Lol

preachermatt83
04-12-2024, 09:35 PM
He’s been dealing

basedog
04-12-2024, 09:44 PM
He is fun to watch.

Homedawg
04-12-2024, 11:54 PM
7.0 innings - 1 ER (Air Force)
2.1 innings - 7 ER (Georgia Southern)
6.0 innings - 0 ER (Mount St Marys)
6.0 innings - 0 ER (Evansville)
2.0 innings - 5 ER (LSU)
6.2 innings - 1 ER (Texas A&M)
6.0 innings - 2 ER (Florida)
6.2 innings - 0 ER (Georgia)
8.0 innings - 0 ER (Ole Miss)

Can't be. Been told on here he sucks. Is t a sec pitcher and our staff has gotten us zero help ever in the portal. So no.

Commercecomet24
04-13-2024, 12:11 AM
Can't be. Been told on here he sucks. Is t a sec pitcher and our staff has gotten us zero help ever in the portal. So no.

I heard the same thing lol!

The Federalist Engineer
04-13-2024, 12:19 AM
Didn’t we get a post like the before Stevens fell off? Lol

Steven's will be back. Don't worry.

Road SEC games in high-leverage situations. Defense failed before he got hammered. It's ok for a Freshman to have his scares in mid-season. Harden him for later.

Not every Freshman can have a Jonathan Holder season in the SEC. The other guys have good players too.

the_real_MSU_is_us
04-13-2024, 06:42 AM

He's certainly way better than I thought he'd be based on his stats and competition. Ligon the opposite. Would have had the best rotation in the conference if Dohm was healthy, but what can you do.

Lemos job is to win. If he wins, then he obviously got enough from the Portal. If he doesn't win, you look at say, the lack of a closer and wonder if he should have done more in the Portal.

I'm excited to see what we can do in the Portal this year (assuming we finish strong). Lemo coming off a successful year + Parker + maybe a boost to NIL due to winning should = a good portal haul

R2Dawg
04-13-2024, 07:23 AM
This team is getting the pieces to make an Omaha run. Good pitching, good defense, potential explosive hitting. We have a nice bullpen, need a consistent Sunday starter and we got something cookin.

Leeshouldveflanked
04-13-2024, 08:32 AM
Just imagine if MSU hadnt missed on Braden Montgomery twice.

preachermatt83
04-13-2024, 10:03 AM

We didn’t really miss. He just never wanted to be here. Not much you can do when a kid has his mind made up before you ever talk to him

Brobi-wan
04-13-2024, 10:19 AM
I think we will be okay without Dohm. There will be some game we miss him in, but at this point, we are where we are without him for most of the SEC slate. We’ll be okay and we should make a regional. What we do in that regional is really where it all starts. I’m not sure leading off with Larry is worth it anymore. He’s just having a rough go right now.

Todd4State
04-13-2024, 12:13 PM
He's certainly way better than I thought he'd be based on his stats and competition. Ligon the opposite. Would have had the best rotation in the conference if Dohm was healthy, but what can you do.

Lemos job is to win. If he wins, then he obviously got enough from the Portal. If he doesn't win, you look at say, the lack of a closer and wonder if he should have done more in the Portal.

I'm excited to see what we can do in the Portal this year (assuming we finish strong). Lemo coming off a successful year + Parker + maybe a boost to NIL due to winning should = a good portal haul

Ligon came to us recovering from an injury's. He was always a wild card.

Commercecomet24
04-13-2024, 02:04 PM

We didn't miss. He was never staying in State. His family wanted him to but he didn't.