PDA

View Full Version : Cam's story on the $180,000...

BeardoMSU
04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
Is certainly....something. He's so full of shit, lol.

https://twitter.com/ClubShayShay/status/1778539225006403596

Commercecomet24
04-12-2024, 09:34 AM
Yeah we all know he went to auburn for free, nothing to see here, all lies, lol!!!!!

gtowndawg
04-12-2024, 10:39 AM
I don't want to give either one of those two a click or a minute of my attention.

redstickdawg
04-12-2024, 12:04 PM
we cold have won the NC with him as a QB with that defense that year. I'm glad that he is not associated in any way with MSU when one considers what he has turned into a clown show.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2024, 12:43 PM
we cold have won the NC with him as a QB with that defense that year.

Which make his comments on "talent" and "seniors" all the more laughable. We would've gone AT LEAST 10-2 with him at QB and easily to a BCS bowl, as he said was a priority for him. So full of shit.

PGHBulldogBG
04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
If you look at our recruiting classes under Mullen you can see that is not believable. If Mullen was offering recruits money he would not have needed to develop 2 and 3 star players

Commercecomet24
04-12-2024, 02:12 PM
Which make his comments on "talent" and "seniors" all the more laughable. We would've gone AT LEAST 10-2 with him at QB and easily to a BCS bowl, as he said was a priority for him. So full of shit.

This! Cam so crooked he has to screw his socks on! He's really stupid if he thinks people believe he didn't get paid. Big time recruit like that, top transfer in the country and he went to auburn just because he liked their wonderful campus and for a scholly? LMBO! Heck the man didn't even finish at the school so the scholly for that wondeful auburn education didnt even count, lol! SMH

Tbonewannabe
04-12-2024, 02:20 PM
This! Cam so crooked he has to screw his socks on! He's really stupid if he thinks people believe he didn't get paid. Big time recruit like that, top transfer in the country and he went to auburn just because he liked their wonderful campus and for a scholly? LMBO! Heck the man didn't even finish at the school so the scholly for that wondeful auburn education didnt even count, lol! SMH

He also didn't visit until the last minute and committed right after. Auburn recruited him for a couple of weeks. He can say whatever he wants but his father's church got a large donation.

Commercecomet24
04-12-2024, 05:47 PM
He also didn't visit until the last minute and committed right after. Auburn recruited him for a couple of weeks. He can say whatever he wants but his father's church got a large donation.

Yep!

SaintDawg
04-12-2024, 05:57 PM
I’ve never seen a 10-gallon baseball cap before. What a tool.

BeardoMSU
04-12-2024, 06:43 PM
I’ve never seen a 10-gallon baseball cap before. What a tool.

#cte+unbridledarrogance

HaggardDawg
04-17-2024, 07:07 AM
If you want to see an extreme case of narcissism in their natural environment, go watch all 3 hours of that interview.

Pancho
04-17-2024, 07:46 AM
not near as good as the katt williams interview that shannon sharpe did

StarkVegasSteve
04-17-2024, 08:11 AM
It was us and Oklahoma and then all of a sudden Auburn came in at the last second and the offer changed.

Tbonewannabe
04-17-2024, 10:53 AM
It was us and Oklahoma and then all of a sudden Auburn came in at the last second and the offer changed.

Yeah, Auburn was an 8-5 team that hired a guy with a horrible record from Iowa St. Malzahn wasn't a name guy either. That wasn't a team ready to compete for the SEC. Cam creating his own revisionist history.

Goldendawg
04-17-2024, 11:15 AM
He dresses like the clown that he is.

Commercecomet24
04-17-2024, 11:44 AM
He dresses like the clown that he is.

Yep, and while he could've become a legend, he's become a laughingstock. Nobody takes him seriously and he's 100% grade A, arse.

Goldendawg
04-17-2024, 02:27 PM
Yep, and while he could've become a legend, he's become a laughingstock. Nobody takes him seriously and he's 100% grade A, arse.

I looked up his net worth ($49 million or so). Imagine how much more he would have had with more fashion sense, instead of shopping at "Barnum & Bailey - Clown Department" for his post game attire while in the NFL?***

99jc
04-17-2024, 06:53 PM

I Know for a fact he got paid JC was related to him and stayed at his house on Sun Creek Road the day he asked Dan for 180k. JC told me the next day. Cam is a LIAR!

BeardoMSU
04-17-2024, 07:05 PM
If you want to see an extreme case of narcissism in their natural environment, go watch all 3 hours of that interview.

Ain't that the truth.

His view of himself is wild....I get having confidence and pride in one's work, but holy cow is he delusional.

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 08:22 AM
Ain't that the truth.

His view of himself is wild....I get having confidence and pride in one's work, but holy cow is he delusional.

The crazy thing is he's been out of the league for going on 4 years and still thinks he should be a starter. The league adapted to his way of play after the Super Bowl run and he was never the same.

Commercecomet24
04-18-2024, 08:46 AM
The crazy thing is he's been out of the league for going on 4 years and still thinks he should be a starter. The league adapted to his way of play after the Super Bowl run and he was never the same.

This. As a Patriots fan I watched him his last few years and his arm was so weak he couldn't complete anything past 10 yards and he couldn't throw an out route to save his life. Cams a legend in his own mind.

StarkVegasSteve
04-18-2024, 09:22 AM
This. As a Patriots fan I watched him his last few years and his arm was so weak he couldn't complete anything past 10 yards and he couldn't throw an out route to save his life. Cams a legend in his own mind.

When teams figured out he couldn't throw the 10-12 yd out route or the 13-15 yd dig route then they just spied him and defended the deep ball. He had a weird year in 2018 where it looked like he had figured something out but reverted back to the same ole Cam for the rest of his career.

MedDawg
04-18-2024, 09:58 AM
we cold have won the NC with him as a QB with that defense that year. I'm glad that he is not associated in any way with MSU when one considers what he has turned into a clown show.

Well I would rather have had more wins that season. Then he'd be our clown show.

Commercecomet24
04-18-2024, 10:07 AM
When teams figured out he couldn't throw the 10-12 yd out route or the 13-15 yd dig route then they just spied him and defended the deep ball. He had a weird year in 2018 where it looked like he had figured something out but reverted back to the same ole Cam for the rest of his career.

Bingo!

Political Hack
04-18-2024, 11:01 AM
Cecil's church got the money.