PDA

View Full Version : Happy Masters Week!!!!

Coursesuper
04-10-2024, 11:11 AM
One of the best weeks of the year for those of us who love the game.

Coach34
04-10-2024, 12:13 PM
One of the best weeks of the year for those of us who love the game.

Give me some guys to bet on besides Scottie

Coursesuper
04-10-2024, 12:31 PM

Schauffele, Keopka, McIlroy, Zalatoris, Rahm are all names I would look at. The LIV guys haven't played as much golf as the regular tour guys so there that. But its going to rain there tonight and tomorrow so it will soften it up some and may slow the greens down a little. I look for good scores the first two days if the wind stays down then its on Sat and Sun.

Dawgface
04-10-2024, 06:55 PM
Schauffele, Keopka, McIlroy, Zalatoris, Rahm are all names I would look at. The LIV guys haven't played as much golf as the regular tour guys so there that. But its going to rain there tonight and tomorrow so it will soften it up some and may slow the greens down a little. I look for good scores the first two days if the wind stays down then its on Sat and Sun.

My favorite golf week of the year. I would like to see McIlroy win a green jacket but he stumps his toe too often. Hasn't won a major in 10 years which is hard to believe.

Turfdawg67
04-10-2024, 07:05 PM

Rory... it's his time and he's running out of it.

Homedawg
04-10-2024, 07:17 PM

He's 34. Got ten more good years in him if he keeps the desire.

Turfdawg67
04-10-2024, 07:23 PM
My favorite golf week of the year. I would like to see McIlroy win a green jacket but he stumps his toe too often. Hasn't won a major in 10 years which is hard to believe.

But routinely finishes in the top 10 it seems. Always has one bad round.

Homedawg
04-10-2024, 08:55 PM

You're right. And w what you said the pressure does chime up w each year that he doesn't win the masters and another major. A lot of money would have been lost on him having a ten year drought

Schultzy
04-10-2024, 09:03 PM
Matsuyama has won it recently

Coursesuper
04-11-2024, 06:46 AM

Its a second shot golf course, I think that is why he struggles there from time to time. if you miss in the wrong place you are working hard to make bogey much less a par. The rain today will push them back and soften things up but they will kick on the sub air and dry it our quickly.

RocketDawg
04-11-2024, 07:11 AM
Weather delay until 9:30 a.m. Central.

Don't forget that you can watch everything on masters.com and perhaps others - maybe espn+

Turfdawg67
04-11-2024, 06:55 PM
I thought for almost the whole round that Day was wearing retro 90's blue baggy slacks. Lol.

Coursesuper
04-11-2024, 07:32 PM
I thought for almost the whole round that Day was wearing retro 90's blue baggy slacks. Lol.

It was funny looking. Had to look close to see its rain gear.