PDA

View Full Version : What a great comeback win!

basedog
04-07-2024, 04:53 PM
And taking a very important series. Now 2-2 and keeping our home field advantage. This was MSU Baseball I?m use to seeing.
Dang if Alford didn?t help us today. Imagine how he feels, LOL. Trouble maker big time last year!

Love it. Congrats to Lemonis!

Dawgface
04-07-2024, 05:09 PM
Yes....good win. Especially after last night.

Randolph Dupree
04-07-2024, 05:16 PM
Alford gonna Alford. I loved it.

Commercecomet24
04-07-2024, 05:18 PM
After all the adversity last night and falling behind early tiday they could've packed it in and just said oh well. Kids fought and scratched and found a way to win. Big time stones!

Todd4State
04-07-2024, 05:56 PM
This is the kind of series that can build confidence and brings a team together.

basedog
04-07-2024, 06:05 PM
After all the adversity last night and falling behind early tiday they could've packed it in and just said oh well. Kids fought and scratched and found a way to win. Big time stones!

Yep!

EdwardDrayton
04-07-2024, 06:34 PM
Love this team. I'm a hockey fan and these boys don't even pause about throwing the gloves down so to speak. They're ready to go! I love it!!

DownwardDawg
04-07-2024, 07:39 PM
And taking a very important series. Now 2-2 and keeping our home field advantage. This was MSU Baseball I?m use to seeing.
Dang if Alford didn?t help us today. Imagine how he feels, LOL. Trouble maker big time last year!

Love it. Congrats to Lemonis!

Absolutely!!!

DownwardDawg
04-07-2024, 07:40 PM
Love this team. I'm a hockey fan and these boys don't even pause about throwing the gloves down so to speak. They're ready to go! I love it!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EdwardDrayton again.

Commercecomet24
04-07-2024, 07:41 PM

You've become one of my favorite baseball posters!

DownwardDawg
04-07-2024, 07:41 PM

This is a fun bunch to watch!!! I was pretty hard on them early because I didn't see any of this fight in them. They've become a bunch of "dirtbags" and I love them!!! Lol