PDA

View Full Version : Game 2 a No Decision

Pinto
04-07-2024, 10:53 AM
Any chance the SEC goes back and calls last nights game a no decision?

basedog
04-07-2024, 10:54 AM
No

Quaoarsking
04-07-2024, 10:56 AM
I don't think the SEC wants to create that precedent, so no. I do think the SEC will go to bat for us if we're a bubble team and make sure the committee knows that we got hosed.

R2Dawg
04-07-2024, 11:18 AM
I don't think the SEC wants to create that precedent, so no. I do think the SEC will go to bat for us if we're a bubble team and make sure the committee knows that we got hosed.

Agree but we shouldn't have to put up with this crap. We get hosed by SEC office all the time. Would this happen to Bama in football or any sport for that matter, yeah right.

maroonmania
04-07-2024, 11:24 AM

I wouldn't hold my breath for the SEC to do us any favors in anything. No guarantee we would have won last night had things played out normally but with all the ejections we could likely have played another complete 9 innings and never would have scored again.

DownwardDawg
04-07-2024, 12:40 PM

I would be shocked if the SEC went to bat for us. They could care less.