PDA

View Full Version : Dakota Prescott once again shows the leadership

Coach34
12-08-2013, 07:04 PM
you love from a QB. Just watched his postgame interview from the Egg Bowl. He said during the time-out, Mullen first mentioned a pass. 15 told him he wanted the ball right behind his big boys. Mullen then changed to the running play that won the game.

2 more years of that folks.

Harrydawg
12-08-2013, 07:17 PM
Dak is the total package and our locker room would die for him.

Also, have not seen it mentioned but the coaching staff having our players dedicate the game to someone and write a letter made this game very personal to each player which is a masterfull motivational technique.......our guys weren't just playing for "love of one another (or themselves)"......

godlluB
12-08-2013, 07:24 PM
I hadn't heard this. That's absolutely brilliant!

Crystal Balls
12-08-2013, 07:35 PM
I remember reading that Nickoe Whitley had done that and dedicated the game to his uncle. Didn't know the whole team done it. That's pretty cool.

Harrydawg
12-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Yep, Dan told each player to dedicate the game to someone and write a letter to that person about why they are choosing them....of course, Dak dedicated the game to his mother......

I think was a really important motivational move.

Original48
12-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Dak Prescott IS Jimmy Chitwood.

http://youtu.be/Y7YeUUoY90M

Todd4State
12-08-2013, 09:02 PM
you love from a QB. Just watched his postgame interview from the Egg Bowl. He said during the time-out, Mullen first mentioned a pass. 15 told him he wanted the ball right behind his big boys. Mullen then changed to the running play that won the game.

2 more years of that folks.

Dak was probably like- "Hell no we're not running that jump pass play."

Statefan
12-08-2013, 09:11 PM
"Coach, I'm not running that fade to Jameon again"