PDA

View Full Version : I just about can?t take anymore of the aggies?

Bdawg
03-30-2024, 10:24 PM
Stupid a** chants and rubbing their back of there neck, bouncing up and down, half a**ed gator chomp or any other stupid crap they do in the stands. They all just look like a bunch of idiots!!! Weirdest group of people I?ve ever seen. Please quit showing it on tv!

Commercecomet24
03-30-2024, 10:27 PM
100%!

cheewgumm
03-30-2024, 10:40 PM
Amen

Ranchdawg
03-31-2024, 07:13 AM
And the ever stupid bubbles. I?m sure it started with just a few fans with bubble machines. Now there are thousands of those machines everywhere. Bubbles are for children not for stupid adult fans.

WeWonItAll(Most)
03-31-2024, 09:02 AM
And the ever stupid bubbles. I?m sure it started with just a few fans with bubble machines. Now there are thousands of those machines everywhere. Bubbles are for children not for stupid adult fans.

To make it worse, they ripped it from West Ham in the premier league. Though I'm sure most of them aren't aware of it and would have a 6 page response on the history behind it and how it's totally an A&M original.

DownwardDawg
03-31-2024, 10:30 AM
I'm be grown to despise them. I hope Texas beats their ass in every sport starting next year so they'll be miserable again. And I'm far from a Texas fan. They are like ole Miss fans, except they have championships and win a lot.

Patrick Tibbons
03-31-2024, 11:38 AM
By far the weirdest fanbase in all of college athletics. I?m not sure it?s even close.

StarkVegasSteve
03-31-2024, 12:38 PM
It's a cult. Plain and simple.

GoDawgz
04-01-2024, 09:49 AM
Even their commentators fit their weirdness to a T! a couple weeks ago it was so bad it watched the games muted so i wouldn't have to listen to their talking heads....good grief its like there's something in the water.

Commercecomet24
04-01-2024, 09:55 AM
Even their commentators fit their weirdness to a T! a couple weeks ago it was so bad it watched the games muted so i wouldn't have to listen to their talking heads....good grief its like there's something in the water.

I did the same thing, the announcers were just awful. Charlie and Bart do such a good job, it's hard listening to the other broadcast crews when we're on the road. They can't matchup to Charlie and Bart.

GoDawgz
04-02-2024, 11:02 AM
I did the same thing, the announcers were just awful. Charlie and Bart do such a good job, it's hard listening to the other broadcast crews when we're on the road. They can't matchup to Charlie and Bart.

and its not even close! the ones at UF this weekend were almost as bad. just a couple of talking goobers..... "THAT BALL IS CRUSHED TO CENTER FIELD......Hujsak is coming in a few steps and settles under it and that will end the inning"
reminded me of David yellem up north!