PDA

View Full Version : Camo Caps

MrTaggert
03-26-2024, 02:40 PM
What is the story on the camo caps? They seem to be part of whatever uniform combination being worn...more often than not.

CaptainObvious
03-27-2024, 10:17 AM
What is the story on the camo caps? They seem to be part of whatever uniform combination being worn...more often than not.

Like a lucky rabbits foot, smelly socks or wearing the same underwear for every game. It's nasty but it keeps the bad mojo away. And also the designer is in West Point I suppose.

R2Dawg
03-27-2024, 11:47 AM
I guess the designer in WP that gives NIL gotta get something right? Seems like a smart move and if not it should be. Got to work all angles.

Homedawg
03-27-2024, 12:00 PM
Like a lucky rabbits foot, smelly socks or wearing the same underwear for every game. It's nasty but it keeps the bad mojo away. And also the designer is in West Point I suppose.

Those don't appear to be mossy oak......

CaptainObvious
03-27-2024, 12:43 PM
Those don't appear to be mossy oak......

May not be. I'll ask my contact who works in design at Mossy Oak.

StarkVegasSteve
03-27-2024, 01:34 PM

That is most definitely not Mossy Oak. That is military digital camo. Those were military appreciation caps and we just have kept wearing them because we have not lost all year on Friday.

Extendedcab
03-27-2024, 04:38 PM
I thought they wore it to honor our military personnel.:confused:

viverlibre
03-28-2024, 08:13 AM
That is most definitely not Mossy Oak. That is military digital camo. Those were military appreciation caps and we just have kept wearing them because we have not lost all year on Friday.

That pattern was phased out of the AF in beginning in 2018ish. I think the Urmy moved on from it around the same time. The current pattern is much better.