PDA

View Full Version : Recruit question (Marcus Green and Cameron Myers)

CadaverDawg
12-08-2013, 05:57 PM
What is the story on these two recruits?

Marcus Green supposedly really wants to come to State but we haven't offered. Is it because of our number of open spots? I thought several said he was a sleeper at WR.

Cameron Myers looks like a pretty good slot guy and playmaker for EMCC. How good is he from a SEC recruiting standpoint? Any chance we go after him or have a shot at him next year?

smootness
12-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Cameron Myers is at Oak Grove...

CadaverDawg
12-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Cameron Myers is at Oak Grove...

There is a Cameron Myers playing for EMCC right now at WR that is pretty good. Or maybe I misunderstood his first name. I searched that name, and yes I was looking at the profile of the Oak Grove kid. My bad, thanks for the correction. Who is the Myers kid for EMCC?

engie
12-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Kameron Myers at EMCC...

Signed with Hud out of highschool(he's from Louisville, MS) but didn't qualify... He's a freshman and will be back there next year. Has put up some pretty good stats this year.

CadaverDawg
12-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Kameron Myers at EMCC...

Signed with Hud out of highschool(he's from Louisville, MS) but didn't qualify... He's a freshman and will be back there next year. Has put up some pretty good stats this year.

Thanks. I was spelling it with a C in the search, so I couldn't find him. He looks like a playmaker. Shows some great speed and a good burst. Seems a lot like a Jameon Lewis with better break away speed

CadaverDawg
12-08-2013, 06:09 PM
You guys know anything about the EMCC D Lineman #88? I heard them say he was one of their best players, but I didn't catch his name. He looks to be pretty damn good too.

Just looked him up on their roster...DJ Pettway is his name

engie
12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
You guys know anything about the EMCC D Lineman #88? I heard them say he was one of their best players, but I didn't catch his name. He looks to be pretty damn good too.

Just looked him up on their roster...DJ Pettway is his name

You should know his name through his time at Alabama...and his robbery charge while there...

Pettway is a bad ass. Probably headed back to Bama though.

Todd4State
12-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I think with Green it is at least in part because of the number of spots. I have a feeling he will get an offer in January though. That's just my educated guess.

CadaverDawg
12-08-2013, 06:25 PM
You should know his name through his time at Alabama...and his robbery charge while there...

Pettway is a bad ass. Probably headed back to Bama though.

I knew that name sounded familiar

CadaverDawg
12-08-2013, 06:25 PM
I think with Green it is at least in part because of the number of spots. I have a feeling he will get an offer in January though. That's just my educated guess.

Kinda what I was thinking.

engie
12-08-2013, 06:32 PM
The WR Bates is another really good freshman...

Actually, I think I may be getting him and Kameron confused on their background...

thedawg
12-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Green has more top end speed... Myers is a baller though... Green a little more frame a little more speed