PDA

View Full Version : Michigan State

MoreCowbell
03-23-2024, 05:11 PM
Having their way with UNC right now. So far looks just like our game vs them.

msstate7
03-23-2024, 05:16 PM
I think UNC will come back, but it's obvious, we got paired with a really good team that underperformed in the season

MoreCowbell
03-23-2024, 06:14 PM
I think UNC will come back, but it's obvious, we got paired with a really good team that underperformed in the season

Yeah I jinxed them. They were up 14 when I posted that.

RocketDawg
03-23-2024, 06:28 PM
UNC up by 12 with just over 6 minutes left. I find myself pulling for Michigan State.

maroonmania
03-23-2024, 06:54 PM
Probably just as well we didn't end up having to play UNC in Charlotte. I have a feeling it would have been UGLY for us.

parabrave
03-23-2024, 07:11 PM
NC popping 3s unopposed.

StarkVegasSteve
03-23-2024, 07:47 PM
Michigan St was the better team against us and UNC was the better team against them. 3 SEC teams challenged themselves in non con play and those are the 3 SEC teams still playing. We have to schedule better to be able to advance in the tournament

msstate7
03-23-2024, 07:51 PM
Michigan St was the better team against us and UNC was the better team against them. 3 SEC teams challenged themselves in non con play and those are the 3 SEC teams still playing. We have to schedule better to be able to advance in the tournament

We beat 2 OOC teams that won a tourney game. We just played like trash when it counted

StarkVegasSteve
03-23-2024, 07:58 PM
We beat 2 OOC teams that won a tourney game. We just played like trash when it counted

We played them in a neutral site tourney in Uncasville, CT. Go look at who Bama, Tennessee, and A&M played. There is a reason they are still playing and we got run off the floor. It is the same reason Auburn is not playing and South Carolina is not playing. You have to go on the road and be battle tested or go play the best of the best on a neutral site. We did neither and outside of Auburn playing Baylor in South Dakota game 1, those teams did the same thing as us.

Charlie_Sheen420
03-23-2024, 11:35 PM
The scheduling was not going to change how our team played this year, we basically had to have Hubbard go off every game to have a chance, no matter who we scheduled would have changed that. We need more players that can shoot and play some defense, that is what we need. We have defensive players that can?t shoot very well, the schedule is not fixing that