PDA

View Full Version : 2015 schedule

Todd4State
12-08-2013, 05:08 PM
This looking way ahead, but I noticed that OOC we have at USM, Troy, and Louisiana Tech meaning that we will have one other OOC game (likely JSU) which is not on the schedule at this time.

If I were the AD at MSU, I would try to schedule the JSU game the week before the Egg Bowl. Bear in mind that Ole Miss's OOC are all scheduled earlier in the season already and they would have to do some switching to play UT-Martin the week before the Egg Bowl.

This would essentially give us two weeks to get ready for Ole Miss and hopefully they will play someone like Georgia or South Carolina the week before us.

Statefan
12-08-2013, 05:48 PM
I wonder how much freedom we are given to stick OOC games where we want and let the SEC figure out where our league games go.

That being said, I would love for us to do something like that. Another week to prepare and rest injuries would be fantastic before playing them

BulldogBear
12-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Everyone seems to be mostly holding off on filling that 4th spot. Won't be there if we go to 9 conference games by then. Make no mistake, 9 will happen, it's just a matter of how soon.