PDA

View Full Version : Looking at first Sec Baseball weekend games

basedog
03-18-2024, 07:59 AM
Arkansas is 3-0 as is Vandy, no big surprise, could be Lsu, Georgia and Auburn are overrated. Msu is under rated rated and had the best or most surprising weekend. Being opening weekend, it's hard really to know just yet.
TAM has really good pitching maybe second only to Arkansas, seem the Aggies may be second best team in the west. No doubt we gained some confidence, let's hope our starting pitchers step up and we get some timely clutch hitting.

Btw, I was somewhat surprised at Ole Dixie, they are playing much better. HailState!

NWADAWG
03-18-2024, 08:11 AM
Arkansas is 3-0 as is Vandy, no big surprise, could be Lsu, Georgia and Auburn are overrated. Msu is under rated rated and had the best or most surprising weekend. Being opening weekend, it's hard really to know just yet.
TAM has really good pitching maybe second only to Arkansas, seem the Aggies may be second best team in the west. No doubt we gained some confidence, let's hope our starting pitchers step up and we get some timely clutch hitting.

Btw, I was somewhat surprised at Ole Dixie, they are playing much better. HailState!

UPig pitching is legit. Just saying they are 3-0 is a little misleading. They gave up 1 run total for the 3 game series. It was against Mizzou but still. I hate it when Hogs are good because I have to hear about it nonstop at work.