PDA

View Full Version : Best stat I can give you for hope on the offense

msstate7
03-16-2024, 08:01 PM
18 runs in 2 days vs the national champs, and Jordan has 0 RBIs.

Commercecomet24
03-16-2024, 08:12 PM
Good stuff 7! Now Jordan get going tomorrow

Todd4State
03-16-2024, 08:52 PM
He's probably not going to get a lot to hit from here on out.

KOdawg1
03-16-2024, 09:06 PM
I like Cupp and think he's gonna be a star, but our lineup is better with Mershon at SS.

Only one hole at the bottom of the lineup as opposed to 2, and Powell can surprise you sometimes

Skydawg1
03-16-2024, 09:28 PM
Good stuff 7! Now Jordan get going tomorrowHe will see zero fastballs.

Commercecomet24
03-16-2024, 09:51 PM
He will see zero fastballs.

I wouldn't throw him any. He's gonna have to be patient and just take what he can. Now if Hines heats up that will make a huge difference

Commercecomet24
03-16-2024, 09:53 PM
I like Cupp and think he's gonna be a star, but our lineup is better with Mershon at SS.

Only one hole at the bottom of the lineup as opposed to 2, and Powell can surprise you sometimes

And Long too. He's a heckuva a bunter and that can be huge at the bottom of the order

CaptainObvious
03-16-2024, 10:23 PM

Except Mershon is 1-9 this weekend out if the 2 hole with 1RBI and 4 LOB

Homedawg
03-16-2024, 10:50 PM
He's probably not going to get a lot to hit from here on out.

He'll get plenty to hit. Just can he hit it when then time comes. But way less than anyone else

Homedawg
03-16-2024, 10:50 PM

True

KOdawg1
03-16-2024, 11:04 PM
Except Mershon is 1-9 this weekend out if the 2 hole with 1RBI and 4 LOB
Except Mershon is in the lineup with Cupp anyway, so that's irrelevant.

The change is being able to have both Downs, Chance, and maybe even Stevens if you want in the lineup at the same time. All who are better hitters than Cupp.

Lord McBuckethead
03-16-2024, 11:37 PM
Well, if he knows he isn?t going to see fastballs a real player would be ready with that information.

Commercecomet24
03-16-2024, 11:40 PM
Well, if he knows he isn?t going to see fastballs a real player would be ready with that information.

I'm sure he will be but will he have the patience not to chase. That's the question. Until Hines gets really going Jordan will have to be patient at the plate and look for mistakes to hit

Homedawg
03-16-2024, 11:44 PM

It's funny you say that, he has that info. He knows that Info. And that's how he has his approach I'm sure. But at some point he's dead looking breaking ball and they throw a first pitch Fb down the middle. Like they did today. He took it for a strike. When you are in dj's shoes you have to be sitting on something first pitch. If you get it, bombs away, if you don't you look silly. Part of it

Commercecomet24
03-16-2024, 11:48 PM
It's funny you say that, he has that info. He knows that Info. And that's how he has his approach I'm sure. But at some point he's dead looking breaking ball and they throw a first pitch Fb down the middle. Like they did today. He took it for a strike. When you are in dj's shoes you have to be sitting on something first pitch. If you get it, bombs away, if you don't you look silly. Part of it

Yep, that's the mistake pitch he needs to hunt and jump on it! That's what middle of the order of the hitters have to learn

basedog
03-17-2024, 07:08 AM
LOL, batter says "If I see that fast ball I'm swinging", pitch comes and he says, "fastball get ready" and then he starts his swing and it's a changeup. Woof! It happens.