View Full Version : If Florida holds on and win tonight

basedog
03-15-2024, 09:44 PM
May be the biggest day ever for Sec Tournament upsets. Down went Tn and Ky.
Amazing.

parabrave
03-15-2024, 10:12 PM
Naw they're resting their players for the NCAAs*****.

Coach34
03-15-2024, 10:40 PM
I still think Auburn is the best team in the SEC

Pancho
03-16-2024, 07:45 AM
rick barnes has a history of flaming out

basedog
03-16-2024, 07:58 AM
rick barnes has a history of flaming out

Yes, first thing I thought of after the game yesterday.

Joebob
03-16-2024, 08:38 AM
What happens if A&M wins the tourney now? They would be the 7th team in from the SEC, and I'm not sure that there will definitely be 8 teams invited from the SEC. Seems like State could still be in jeopardy. Has anybody kept up with possible upsets that could still happen in some of the other conference tournaments that might throw us out?

parabrave
03-16-2024, 08:44 AM
What happens if A&M wins the tourney now? They would be the 7th team in from the SEC, and I'm not sure that there will definitely be 8 teams invited from the SEC. Seems like State could still be in jeopardy. Has anybody kept up with possible upsets that could still happen in some of the other conference tournaments that might throw us out?

Nope not going to happen. Heck they are saying the SEC will put in 8/

Joebob
03-16-2024, 09:08 AM

In that case we would definitely be in. Hopefully not in a play-in game either. I'm going to be in the hospital for a few days and would miss it :mad:

basedog
03-16-2024, 09:09 AM

Yes to 8 teams, Aggies ain't winning the tourney although their chances of making it to championship looks decent.

Homedawg
03-16-2024, 09:56 AM

A&M will be number 8. We are in no matter

PMDawg
03-16-2024, 10:38 AM

Agree

StarkVegasSteve
03-16-2024, 10:43 AM
Us and A&M are in no matter what. We are both playing for seeding. I think both of us could get as high as a 7 if we win the whole thing.

StarkVegasSteve
03-16-2024, 10:45 AM

I think they are in the top 3. However, like we did with Tennessee, I think we match up with them well. We just have to avoid the awful start against them like we had at their place.

LC Dawg
03-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Yes to 8 teams, Aggies ain't winning the tourney although their chances of making it to championship looks decent.

I think everyone left has a decent shot to win it but Auburn probably has the best chance since they are the highest seed left and they've played one less game than everyone else. Hopefully we have plenty of gas left in the tank after playing with a lot of intensity yesterday.

StarkVegasSteve
03-16-2024, 11:42 AM
I think everyone left has a decent shot to win it but Auburn probably has the best chance since they are the highest seed left and they've played one less game than everyone else. Hopefully we have plenty of gas left in the tank after playing with a lot of intensity yesterday.

We looked as loose yesterday as I have seen us look in 3 weeks. I think the weight of trying to solidify our tourney spot weighed on us and made us play tight. The D was obviously incredible but we never looked stressed and everyone played free.

Dawgology
03-16-2024, 12:02 PM

Same. When they are clicking they are unbeatable