PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Timmy Bowers

parabrave
03-14-2024, 06:03 PM
for bring named a SEC Legend at Halftime today. Didn't know about it or hear about it om HailState but from Neal right before halftime.

shoeless joe
03-14-2024, 07:00 PM
Lot of reasons that’s well deserved. But the game in Tuscaloosa to clinch the SEC championship in 04 alone is enough for me to call him a legend.

parabrave
03-14-2024, 07:05 PM
Lot of reasons that’s well deserved. But the game in Tuscaloosa to clinch the SEC championship in 04 alone is enough for me to call him a legend.

Yep that play where he took the baseline and made the shot.

Saltydog
03-14-2024, 07:50 PM
I was in T-Town for that game.......We stopped at Baumhower's on the way outta town and State people had taken over the place both inside and outside the joint.....Bama guard Earnest Shelton (damn good player) came driving up, got out of his car, saw all the State fans and turned around and got back in his car and left......Oh yeah, we heckled the hell out of him......Oh yeah, Timmy B was a bad ass.......Guy was tough as nails......

Leeshouldveflanked
03-14-2024, 09:07 PM
Today was the first in-person MSU game Bowers has been to since his last game in college

Saltydog
03-14-2024, 09:49 PM
Today was the first in-person MSU game Bowers has been to since his last game in college

Wonder why that is? Is he still on the coast or does anyone know?

parabrave
03-14-2024, 10:16 PM

He was playing in Europe.

LC Dawg
03-14-2024, 11:53 PM

Maybe he reads this board and realizes no State fans care about basketball anymore*****

Reunion Dog
03-15-2024, 12:59 AM
Timmy B needs to be working at State. I predict he will be on staff sooner than later. Great Ambassador for our University?