Feels like '96

DAWGS ARE GOING DANCING BABY!

First time we've gone back to back in over 15 years. Let the haters tears flow

Commercecomet24
03-14-2024, 02:23 PM
Yes sir!

gtowndawg
03-14-2024, 02:29 PM
I obviously can't expect a win tomorrow but we need a good solid showing to have some decent momentum heading into NCAA tournament time.

KOdawg1
03-14-2024, 03:15 PM
Btw, I hope we announce an extension for Jans TONIGHT.

Some of y'all have issues with his style, and that's fine, but the man has us in the tournament again and with the nucleus that could come back next year, we should be good again.

The dude is the best coach on campus and it's not particularly close

Extendedcab
03-14-2024, 04:28 PM
Btw, I hope we announce an extension for Jans TONIGHT.

Some of y'all have issues with his style, and that's fine, but the man has us in the tournament again and with the nucleus that could come back next year, we should be good again.

The dude is the best coach on campus and it's not particularly close

We have not seen Lebby coach in game situations yet and you still make that comment?

KOdawg1
03-14-2024, 04:38 PM
We have not seen Lebby coach in game situations yet and you still make that comment?

If Lebby comes out and wins 8-9 games in both his first two years, then I'll change my tune. Until then, yes I'll still make that comment.

Should've known one of you would come along and take issue with it.

Extendedcab
03-14-2024, 04:46 PM
If Lebby comes out and wins 8-9 games in both his first two years, then I'll change my tune. Until then, yes I'll still make that comment.

Should've known one of you would come along and take issue with it.

Your comment is premature, that’s all!

KOdawg1
03-14-2024, 04:47 PM
Your comment is premature, that’s all!

Cool. Don't care.

Jans is the man.

Saltydog
03-14-2024, 07:40 PM
This doesn't feel remotely close to 96........We had just run roughshod thru the SEC tourney and smoked Kentucky........Beat UT tomorrow and then we'll talk........

KOdawg1
03-14-2024, 07:48 PM
This doesn't feel remotely close to 96........We had just run roughshod thru the SEC tourney and smoked Kentucky........Beat UT tomorrow and then we'll talk........

It's just an expression.

Damn, y'all sure know how to shit on a parade