PDA

View Full Version : Should be a good close game today with the Corndogs

basedog
03-14-2024, 07:44 AM
Lsu has been playing pretty good lately, as we all know, we have had a losing streak but we haven't really played all that bad (except losing to the Aggies on the road). Win today could set the tone in gaining some confidence. I like our chances in a close one today.

Btw, Missouri lost again last night against Georgia, I can't ever recall of a Sec team never winning a game in conference play, they went 0-18, now that is as bad as it can get!

StarkVegasSteve
03-14-2024, 08:18 AM
Lsu has been playing pretty good lately, as we all know, we have had a losing streak but we haven't really played all that bad (except losing to the Aggies on the road). Win today could set the tone in gaining some confidence. I like our chances in a close one today.

Btw, Missouri lost again last night against Georgia, I can't ever recall of a Sec team never winning a game in conference play, they went 0-18, now that is as bad as it can get!

We do not need a close game. This is a team we blew out on their home floor by 20. We need to leave no doubt. If the games tightens up that brings FTs into the equation and we do not need that.

Saltydog
03-14-2024, 08:58 AM
Gonna be tough to beat them twice. Sure we dominated them a few weeks ago but that don't mean squat today. Somebody's gonna have to step up and show some sack.

basedog
03-14-2024, 09:48 AM
Gonna be tough to beat them twice. Sure we dominated them a few weeks ago but that don't mean squat today. Somebody's gonna have to step up and show some sack.

Yes to this^^^^ Corn Dogs are much better lately, what you did in regular season means nothing in tournament play, whole different mentality. Lots of upsets every year.

gtowndawg
03-14-2024, 09:55 AM
If we lose today the season is officially a disappointment in my mind. No excuse to be on the bubble right now with a vet team plus Hubbard.

parabrave
03-14-2024, 10:25 AM
It depends if T doesn't get pushed around down low. If he doesn't have a point or rebound in the 1st 5 mins get him out. If we are dependent on Hun putting up 3s early and no one else contributing then we lose.