PDA

View Full Version : Noreel White

Todd4State
03-10-2024, 11:48 PM
Ole Miss recruit that orchestrated a flip that no one cared about. Saw where he was arrested for weed.

Pancho
03-11-2024, 07:30 AM
not a soul on either side is surprised.

CaptainObvious
03-11-2024, 07:43 AM
Arrested for selling or possession? Possession is like getting arrested for Jay-walking these days. Hell, firebombing buildings in Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland is equivalent to Jay-walking these days.

Commercecomet24
03-11-2024, 11:14 AM
Arrested for selling or possession? Possession is like getting arrested for Jay-walking these days. Hell, firebombing buildings in Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland is equivalent to Jay-walking these days.

Yeah there's a huge difference now. With the amount of weed I smell just going in and out of stores no one is even worried about possession anymore. My poor wife was such a goody goody growing up, she asked me awhile back how could there be so many skunks around now, lol. I had to burst her bubble. And i've never smoked and I don't drink but i've been around enough of others over the years.

DownwardDawg
03-11-2024, 01:47 PM
Yeah there's a huge difference now. With the amount of weed I smell just going in and out of stores no one is even worried about possession anymore. My poor wife was such a goody goody growing up, she asked me awhile back how could there be so many skunks around now, lol. I had to burst her bubble. And i've never smoked and I don't drink but i've been around enough of others over the years.

In the Nashville area....it's crazy. Standing outside a "venue" one night talking to a cop, the smell and actual smoke was overwhelming. Every time I take an Uber I smell it.

Commercecomet24
03-11-2024, 02:25 PM
In the Nashville area....it's crazy. Standing outside a "venue" one night talking to a cop, the smell and actual smoke was overwhelming. Every time I take an Uber I smell it.

Yeah nobody even tries to hide it anymore. When we were in Gatlinburg at Christmas, you could smell it everywhere you went.

Bdawg
03-11-2024, 09:24 PM
Yeah nobody even tries to hide it anymore. When we were in Gatlinburg at Christmas, you could smell it everywhere you went.

Thousands of skunks running around Walmart parking lots nowadays!!**

Lord McBuckethead
03-12-2024, 07:30 AM
Arrested for Weed? Didn't we vote to legalize this, or are we waiting for the State Legislatures to buy up CBD companies across the state before they make it official?

DownwardDawg
03-12-2024, 11:22 AM
I wonder how much longer it'll be "legal" for companies to test employees for weed. You know it's eventually coming. Someone is going to file a suit.

DownwardDawg
03-12-2024, 11:23 AM
Arrested for Weed? Didn't we vote to legalize this, or are we waiting for the State Legislatures to buy up CBD companies across the state before they make it official?

The laws are terribly vague. People in Tennessee get arrested for weed. But they sell it on the street corner in downtown Nashville. You can have gummies and "cookies" door dashed.
It's crazy.