PDA

View Full Version : Sc vs LSU ended ugly

basedog
03-10-2024, 08:54 PM
Two great coaches who I don?t like, but at least Sc Coach showed some class in her interview after game. Of course Mulkey played blame game calling out officials and Sc center. Mulkey is a clown in my book. Dresses like one also. I also don?t care for Reese either.

Leroy Jenkins
03-10-2024, 09:04 PM
Two great coaches who I don?t like, but at least Sc Coach showed some class in her interview after game. Of course Mulkey played blame game calling out officials and Sc center. Mulkey is a clown in my book. Dresses like one also. I also don?t care for Reese either.

How do ejections affect the tournament? Won't they barely have 5 players eligible?

basedog
03-10-2024, 09:11 PM
How do ejections affect the tournament? Won't they barely have 5 players eligible?

All will be able to play except big girl from Sc(forgot her name), she has to sit out first game.

Apoplectic
03-10-2024, 10:42 PM
ugly perfect description of all involved with lsu and sc coaches

The Federalist Engineer
03-10-2024, 11:11 PM
All I saw was pushing and one girl fell. We know that Coach Leach would have fun with this. RIP.

Can't wait for a softball "brawl" someone gets "walloped" .... with a ponytail.

Commercecomet24
03-10-2024, 11:14 PM
ugly perfect description of all involved with lsu and sc coaches

100%!

R2Dawg
03-11-2024, 03:13 PM

Don't care for either coach; I won't get into specifics. Reese is a punk, plain and simple.

From the leaders of both programs, I wouldn't expect nothing less.

basedog
03-11-2024, 03:19 PM
Don't care for either coach; I won't get into specifics. Reese is a punk, plain and simple.

From the leaders of both programs, I wouldn't expect nothing less.

Actually, the way those two Coaches who think they hung the moon think, wasn't a surprise to see the pushing and carrying on. No class in my book although Stanly did apologize. Mulkey is just a winning spoiled coach. Dresses like a clown.

R2Dawg
03-11-2024, 03:22 PM
Actually, the way those two Coaches who think they hung the moon think, wasn't a surprise to see the pushing and carrying on. No class in my book although Stanly did apologize. Mulkey is just a winning spoiled coach. Dresses like a clown.

If Staley had lost game you would have heard some other crap from her. Maybe her apology was sincere but I've seen it too many times where a fake apology when you get caught. Hard for me to tell.

basedog
03-11-2024, 03:44 PM
If Staley had lost game you would have heard some other crap from her. Maybe her apology was sincere but I've seen it too many times where a fake apology when you get caught. Hard for me to tell.

I agree.

RocketDawg
03-11-2024, 04:30 PM

It's a lot easier to show class if you win the game. There's nothing classy about Staley. Agree about Mulkey.

basedog
03-11-2024, 04:49 PM
It's a lot easier to show class if you win the game. There's nothing classy about Staley. Agree about Mulkey.

I agree again. Don't like either one!