PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointed in WBB

basedog
03-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Forgot about the game today and just saw where Aggies beat them. Saw Purcell talking post game about who they have beat and should be in NCAA field.
They wer 7-3 in Sec and lost 6 of last 7 I think. Wooof??

Commercecomet24
03-07-2024, 08:16 PM
Right there with you! They were rolling had won 7 straight just a little while back and then the wheels came off. It's like after they beat lsu they were done. Wound up 8-8 in sec after being 7-3. Very disappointing

basedog
03-07-2024, 08:20 PM
Cooter was saying Covid was problem. But I think it’s more to this that Covid. I hope they make the NCAA tourney.

Goldendawg
03-07-2024, 08:32 PM
Watched the game and Purcell looked like he hadn't slept in a couple of weeks, (for good reason). He actually called a timeout with 47 or so seconds left down 19 I think. What in the world was that? I wonder if this "team" developed locker room issues during this losing skid? BTW, I still think Sam is the lost love child of Goober Pyle of "Andy of Mayberry".*****

basedog
03-07-2024, 08:37 PM
Watched the game and Purcell looked like he hadn't slept in a couple of weeks, (for good reason). He actually called a timeout with 47 or so seconds left down 19 I think. What in the world was that? I wonder if this "team" developed locker room issues during this losing skid? BTW, I still think Sam is the lost love child of Goober Pyle of "Andy of Mayberry".*****

LOL, well his coaching has been more like Otis the town drunk.

Goldendawg
03-07-2024, 08:52 PM
LOL, well his coaching has been more like Otis the town drunk.

Otis sat in his cell which he had his own key to a lot. We have a similar HC who has sat on a bucket somewhat in a fog going on three years.**

basedog
03-07-2024, 09:01 PM
Otis sat in his cell which he had his own key to a lot. We have a similar HC who has sat on a bucket somewhat in a fog going on three years.**

Things are fixing to get interesting. I hope we keep it going and play baseball with confidence and pride. It’s been lacking over the past few years. Hopefully this winning streak will continue. Gotta win the weekend series.

Cooterpoot
03-07-2024, 09:59 PM
Cooter was saying Covid was problem. But I think it’s more to this that Covid. I hope they make the NCAA tourney.

It's Covid and couple players. Two you can figure out pretty easily. A third that's drama too.

Pancho
03-08-2024, 08:09 AM
culture

tcdog70
03-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Ray Charles could see that they quit. No effort- simple

StarkVegasSteve
03-08-2024, 11:49 AM
culture

4 coaches in 5 years can do that.