PDA

View Full Version : I will bite....

basedog
02-29-2024, 09:10 PM
Obviously we have issues with our WBB team. I hope they pull it out tonight we look awful.

I turned it off.

KOdawg1
02-29-2024, 09:17 PM
They've got some locker room issues

basedog
02-29-2024, 09:30 PM
They've got some locker room issues

What is the rumor?

bullyIII
02-29-2024, 09:41 PM
We look like a mediocre JV team. I can?t watch it.

CaptainObvious
02-29-2024, 09:41 PM
Too many Cooks in the Kitchen!

This should be Jerkaila Jordan and Jessica Carter's team and the newcomers should be role players who pick up the slack, not try to take over games, especially those who have the propensity to go into the trees and get their shots blocked or Jack up 3's early in shot clocks. There is no Head Chef!

Leeshouldveflanked
02-29-2024, 09:43 PM
Something must have happened after LSU game. Purcell maybe needs to take some lessons from Jans on how to handle that.

civildawg
02-29-2024, 09:54 PM
Purcell is Joe Mo 2.0

KOdawg1
02-29-2024, 09:54 PM
What is the rumor?
Just female drama. Got a couple of divas

BigDawg81
02-29-2024, 10:00 PM
Just female drama. Got a couple of divas I could probably name them

NCMSTFAN
02-29-2024, 10:01 PM
Purcell has lost this team. It's a shame just a few weeks ago we looked like we could make a run in the tournament. Now we likely won't even make the tournament. Purcell is going to have to get meaner with these players, he is too nice

basedog
02-29-2024, 10:09 PM
Purcell has lost this team. It's a shame just a few weeks ago we looked like we could make a run in the tournament. Now we likely won't even make the tournament. Purcell is going to have to get meaner with these players, he is too nice

Not sure he can turn this train around this year. Only way to solve bad chemistry is bench or run off the problems.
If not it want be long he will be on the hot seat.

KOdawg1
02-29-2024, 10:34 PM
Not sure he can turn this train around this year. Only way to solve bad chemistry is bench or run off the problems.
If not it want be long he will be on the hot seat.
One for sure is graduating

viverlibre
02-29-2024, 10:51 PM
I'm a basketball novice, but several times when an opposing player is driving the lane and gets around one of our girls who is guarding her, our other girls in the lane don't step in front of the girl driving to the basket, they let her lay it up. What's up with that?

Activated Alpha
02-29-2024, 10:59 PM
I'm a basketball novice, but several times when an opposing player is driving the lane and gets around one of our girls who is guarding her, our other girls in the lane don't step in front of the girl driving to the basket, they let her lay it up. What's up with that?

Seems like I have seen that in all levels of basketball now. NBA players will literally get out of the way sometimes it's ridiculous

BrunswickDawg
02-29-2024, 11:30 PM
Seems like I have seen that in all levels of basketball now. NBA players will literally get out of the way sometimes it's ridiculous

They have changed the offensive charging making it much more difficult to get a call. The result is players get out of the way or don't even try too.

Cowbell
02-29-2024, 11:49 PM
I know this ain't popular but Purcell ain't nothing special. Any grown man that twerks around college girls ain't a man at all... he is no leader and his ratings will rise and fall with the emotions/drama that he allows

ZedFedder
03-01-2024, 02:39 AM
He is a hype guy. Those dudes usually have big highs but also low lows.

This is why I like Jans. He consistently coaches the same way. Not too high, not too low. He gives them high fives but also chews that tail when needed.