PDA

View Full Version : Guess how many minor league baseball team their are in the USA

basedog
02-24-2024, 05:14 PM
120 teams, so if their are 25 per team that is 3,000 player.

I don?t think those missing Lower A minor league teams have had much affect on college baseball. Well maybe it has helped the mid level teams**

Cloak
02-24-2024, 05:17 PM
120 teams, so if their are 25 per team that is 3,000 player.

I don?t think those missing Lower A minor league teams have had much affect on college baseball. Well maybe it has helped the mid level teams**

Why do so many people have problems with their vs there? Another thread 2 down from this one also has it wrong. Come on guys, making us look bad.

ETA - Maybe I missed something and people are using it wrong ironically?

basedog
02-24-2024, 05:21 PM
Why do so many people have problems with their vs there? Another thread 2 down from this one also has it wrong. Come on guys, making us look bad.

Must have been hacked by Ai**. Sorry I will try harder.

Saltydog
02-24-2024, 06:38 PM

Which begs the question, "why do people give a shit if someone misspells a word"?

AROB44
02-24-2024, 06:41 PM
Must have been hacked by Ai**. Sorry I will try harder.

You're just a piss poor speller, Coach. I've known that for years, but you're still my best friend.

Todd4State
02-24-2024, 07:12 PM
I think the biggest factor is it has become known that going to college for three years gives you a better chance at pro baseball and making MLB and is therefore usually the better move financially in the long run.

basedog
02-24-2024, 07:34 PM
I think the biggest factor is it has become known that going to college for three years gives you a better chance at pro baseball and making MLB and is therefore usually the better move financially in the long run.

I agree.

basedog
02-24-2024, 07:38 PM
You're just a piss poor speller, Coach. I've known that for years, but you're still my best friend.

I only made C’s in English. LOL.

RocketDawg
02-24-2024, 08:01 PM

You missed affect instead of effect.