cheewgumm
12-08-2013, 03:32 AM
Football and it is undeniable.

Cheating pays.

OurState
12-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Football and it is undeniable.

Cheating pays.

It's not even cheating anymore. It is essentially encouraged by the NCAA.

starkvegasdawg
12-08-2013, 09:34 AM
It's not even cheating anymore. It is essentially encouraged by the NCAA.

Did Bracky get copied on that memo?

Ronny
12-08-2013, 10:46 AM

..the traditional college football powerhouses are free to cheat with the NCAA's blessing. This is now so obvious it's not even funny. What gets me is the assholes in the media now get involved & try to smooth over the messes degenerate thugs Jameis Winston get into.

Let MSU, Vandy, UK, Upig the lesser ACC teams, etc. pull this crap & it would be the death penalty.

OurState
12-08-2013, 10:50 AM
..the traditional college football powerhouses are free to cheat with the NCAA's blessing. This is now so obvious it's not even funny. What gets me is the assholes in the media now get involved & try to smooth over the messes degenerate thugs Jameis Winston get into.

Let MSU, Vandy, UK, Upig the lesser ACC teams, etc. pull this crap & it would be the death penalty.

Disagree. No one will get the death penalty again. The NCAA is running scared.

BulldogBear
12-08-2013, 10:58 AM

This^ ...which is ridiculous because some serious fracking' teeth would deter some of stupid crap

Ronny
12-08-2013, 10:58 AM

....did enough bad shit & there was undeniable proof the MSU football program is now an uncontrollable madhouse (lack of institutional control), you better believe the NCAA would strongly consider the death penalty for MSU.

maroonmania
12-08-2013, 11:06 AM

No Bracky is still stuck in 1995.

BeastMan
12-08-2013, 11:19 AM
What prompted this?

Quaoarsking
12-08-2013, 11:21 AM
I agree that no one will ever get the death penalty again, because the NCAA would have to justify how it was worse than Penn State.

But the NCAA definitely gives lighter punishments to the traditional powers.

OurState
12-08-2013, 11:27 AM
I agree that no one will ever get the death penalty again, because the NCAA would have to justify how it was worse than Penn State.

But the NCAA definitely gives lighter punishments to the traditional powers.

I am not so sure. Look at what went down with Miami.