PDA

View Full Version : Lemonis has to go and i mean now! That piece of shit coach is Arnett Bad!....

99jc
02-21-2024, 08:34 PM
You have to be a complete moron not to want to fire him tonight. What a joke he has made of MSU Baseball!

West Tn Dawg
02-21-2024, 08:35 PM
No Doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msudawg1200
02-21-2024, 08:36 PM
C34 says Ole Miss and Miami lost. All is fine.

SaintDawg
02-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Get the midget out of the dugout too. Them shits is bad luck.

ScoobaDawg
02-22-2024, 12:40 AM
Geez it's no wonder ya'll have no input in the program. The thought you are gonna fire a national championship coach... 4 games into the current season just shows how illogical you are.

He won't be fired during the season unless he commits some sort of dumb / illegal act.

CaptainObvious
02-22-2024, 01:16 AM
What he has done to State baseball after losing all those NC caliber players brought in by previous coaches is downright criminal. He should be arrested not just fired!😂

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 01:17 AM
Geez it's no wonder ya'll have no input in the program. The thought you are gonna fire a national championship coach... 4 games into the current season just shows how illogical you are.

He won't be fired during the season unless he commits some sort of dumb / illegal act.

You're just flat out wrong here. If he continues to tank, he's absolutely getting fired at some point this year, probably during SEC play.

And you mention him as a "national championship" coach like that holds weight anymore. He's completely obliterated that goodwill by 3 straight years of sucking.

Todd4State
02-22-2024, 01:22 AM
You're just flat out wrong here. If he continues to tank, he's absolutely getting fired at some point this year, probably during SEC play.

And you mention him as a "national championship" coach like that holds weight anymore. He's completely obliterated that goodwill by 3 straight years of sucking.

I highly doubt that he will be fired during the season. Because it wouldn't make anything better. You really want Jake Gautreau coaching us NOW?

If this continues we all know what the result is going to be.

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 01:25 AM
I highly doubt that he will be fired during the season. Because it wouldn't make anything better. You really want Jake Gautreau coaching us NOW?

If this continues we all know what the result is going to be.

Did I say now?

It wouldn't make anything better but it wouldn't make it worse either. For the same reason we fired Arnett before the season, we could easily fire Lemon towards the end of the season to send the message that this ain't okay.

Todd4State
02-22-2024, 01:32 AM
Did I say now?

It wouldn't make anything better but it wouldn't make it worse either. For the same reason we fired Arnett before the season, we could easily fire Lemon towards the end of the season to send the message that this ain't okay.

Or we could accomplish the exact same message when the season is over. And again my point about Gautreau- you do realize we have to have someone acting as the head coach right? Does not matter if we fired him today or game 55. We don't have a Greg Knox for baseball. What you are suggesting would be like replacing Arnett with Barbay.

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 01:37 AM
Or we could accomplish the exact same message when the season is over. And again my point about Gautreau- you do realize we have to have someone acting as the head coach right? Does not matter if we fired him today or game 55. We don't have a Greg Knox for baseball. What you are suggesting would be like replacing Arnett with Barbay.

It. Can't. Get. Worse.

What are the repercussions for firing him early? We get our brains beat in in conference play? We lose to Austin Peay? It's already happening man. We've been rock bottom the last 3 years. So who cares if Gautreau, Cheesebrough, or damn Everett Kennard takes over? It won't make a damn difference. That's why it's not absurd to fire him in the season. Again, not now but down the road

Todd4State
02-22-2024, 01:52 AM
It. Can't. Get. Worse.

What are the repercussions for firing him early? We get our brains beat in in conference play? We lose to Austin Peay? It's already happening man. We've been rock bottom the last 3 years. So who cares if Gautreau, Cheesebrough, or damn Everett Kennard takes over? It won't make a damn difference. That's why it's not absurd to fire him in the season. Again, not now but down the road

At the end of the season- yes. During the season- no.

1. It would pull the rug out from under our team. We have seen some MSU teams start out pretty awful and turn it around like 2018. Not saying that IS what will happen but at the same time it is baseball and crazy things can happen. You have to give the PLAYERS the best opportunity to turn it around. Leaving them with a lame duck staff doesn't do that.

2. I think when we fired Cann it actually caused a big distraction which became a negative for hiring the next coach because of the massive amount of time between the firing and hiring. A big reason why Schlossnagle isn't our coach right now is because there were rumors going around for months about him coming here. Which caused TCU's AD to basically issue him an ultimatum which was the root of what caused things to go south for us and him. Which is kind of what got us Lemonis in the first place.

In other words- it's just not in the best interests of MSU.

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 01:54 AM
At the end of the season- yes. During the season- no.

1. It would pull the rug out from under our team. We have seen some MSU teams start out pretty awful and turn it around like 2018. Not saying that IS what will happen but at the same time it is baseball and crazy things can happen. You have to give the PLAYERS the best opportunity to turn it around. Leaving them with a lame duck staff doesn't do that.

2. I think when we fired Cann it actually caused a big distraction which became a negative for hiring the next coach because of the massive amount of time between the firing and hiring. A big reason why Schlossnagle isn't our coach right now is because there were rumors going around for months about him coming here. Which caused TCU's AD to basically issue him an ultimatum which was the root of what caused things to go south for us and him. Which is kind of what got us Lemonis in the first place.

In other words- it's just not in the best interests of MSU.
I ain't reading all that. I disagree. Carry on.

Todd4State
02-22-2024, 01:56 AM

It's seven sentences.

ScoobaDawg
02-22-2024, 02:20 AM

He is 4 games into the 3rd season. He hasn't ruined anything yet..

ScoobaDawg
02-22-2024, 02:22 AM

If you ain't reading it. You have no leg to stand on. Your argument is illogical at this time..

Not a damn coach would come here if lemon is fired before the end of the season.

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 06:28 AM
If you ain't reading it. You have no leg to stand on. Your argument is illogical at this time..

Not a damn coach would come here if lemon is fired before the end of the season.

False

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 06:29 AM

lol come on man. You're smarter than this

KOdawg1
02-22-2024, 06:33 AM
It's seven sentences.

Try again

msudawg1200
02-22-2024, 06:40 AM
You have to be a complete moron not to want to fire him tonight. What a joke he has made of MSU Baseball!

Do you not know that Vandy, Wake Forest, and Ole Miss all lost? Wake up man!

WinningIsRelentless
02-22-2024, 07:07 AM
If I were Lemo Jake?s ass would be gone today.

99jc
02-22-2024, 07:17 AM
Do you not know that Vandy, Wake Forest, and Ole Miss all lost? Wake up man!

Don't give a damn about who else loses 34 Junior all i care about is MSU!

Cowbell
02-22-2024, 07:26 AM

He will be fired during the season / having a losing record here is an illegal act

TheLostDawg
02-22-2024, 07:58 AM
He will be fired during the season / having a losing record here is an illegal act

I think towards the end do we can get a jump on the next hire just like all other sports do. Not first of the season but towards the end. Last time was the beginning. That is not the same as right before the season ends.

msudawg1200
02-22-2024, 08:05 AM
Dude, I was being sarcastic and mocking DA34. Please, DO NOT lump me in with DA34 and his band of merry idiots.

Goldendawg
02-22-2024, 12:08 PM

Hasn't ruined anything yet? Not even Hoover the last two years with 14th and 13th place finishes the last seasons and this start this year? Good grief! Are you also reading fron the Coach 34 Arnett, Barbay, Friend and now Lemonis support guide? Have you checked his W/L record the last two years and to date? The overall record is bad and the SEC record an embarrassment.

Goldendawg
02-22-2024, 12:11 PM

This. So OM lost. All is well!******

Matt3467
02-22-2024, 12:29 PM

He's 55-59 since winning the NC with a 18-42 conference record. There's more than enough cause for his seat to be on fire. I think if we go into SEC play with a .500 or worse record you have to be looking at replacements because if we're losing OOC we're going to be pounded in conference play.