02-21-2024, 07:58 PM
Bianco's seat is on fire

So is our coach.

Leeshouldveflanked
02-21-2024, 08:06 PM
The Fighting Raffos

Saltydog
02-21-2024, 08:08 PM
Are you trying to make yourself or others on this board feel better? Whatever it is, it's not working. We're not good, period. Quit trying to find covert ways to justify it.

TheLostDawg
02-21-2024, 08:12 PM
They'll make a move after two poor years if that continues, unlike us

99jc
02-21-2024, 08:31 PM
Are you trying to make yourself or others on this board feel better? Whatever it is, it's not working. We're not good, period. Quit trying to find covert ways to justify it.

Thats 34s way of trying not to look completely stupid but he is getting there!

BeardoMSU
02-21-2024, 08:35 PM
Misery loves company

the_real_MSU_is_us
02-21-2024, 08:54 PM
Bianco's seat is on fire

Is it? He can finish 13th in the SEC and still come back next year right? Oh I forgot, it's only State that lets a coach fail epically in back to back seasons and still brings them back

TNDawg35
02-21-2024, 08:56 PM
Here is the thing that gets me about Ole Miss. how much can they realistically spend on baseball and hiring/firing when they have pretty much went all in on football. I mean they have spent a ton on football coaches/staff/players… Can they really afford to go out and grab a big name after paying Bianco to retire…

StarkVegasSteve
02-21-2024, 09:00 PM
Here is the thing that gets me about Ole Miss. how much can they realistically spend on baseball and hiring/firing when they have pretty much went all in on football. I mean they have spent a ton on football coaches/staff/players… Can they really afford to go out and grab a big name after paying Bianco to retire…

Yes. Their fan base is ALL IN. They will find the money. We make excuses and they find solutions. It really is just that simple.

Skydawg1
02-21-2024, 09:25 PM
IMO, I'm pretty sure this is Bianco's last year. Like, on his own...he's retireing.

Coursesuper
02-21-2024, 09:37 PM
So what coach, we just blew another game against a team that just wanted it more and gave us 14, 14 17ing walks. And we found a way to lose. I don’t care about the rest of the league, they are going to assclown us in a few weeks and then the season will hopefully soon be over. The bad part is what was MSU baseball is done. It’s over for a long long time.

HoopsDawg
02-21-2024, 09:49 PM
Thats 34s way of trying not to look completely stupid but he is getting there!

34 is basically Bert Stare at this point. I don't think he believes half of what he says but maybe he does

Coach34
02-21-2024, 10:33 PM
IMO, I'm pretty sure this is Bianco's last year. Like, on his own...he's retireing.

Why? I dont think he is close. And I dont think they will fire him after he built that program and won a title

Coach34
02-21-2024, 10:34 PM
34 is basically Bert Stare at this point. I don't think he believes half of what he says but maybe he does

lol- I posted a baseball score and you bitches get your panties in a wad

HoopsDawg
02-21-2024, 11:00 PM

It's the culmination of your many dumb posts about Arnett, Barbay and Lemonis. Maybe you're just ignorant.

Todd4State
02-22-2024, 01:34 AM

Might be hard to replace Bianco honestly. It's guy after the guy syndrome.

PMDawg
02-22-2024, 08:55 AM
It's the culmination of your many dumb posts about Arnett, Barbay and Lemonis. Maybe you're just ignorant.

Rep added.

Goldendawg
02-22-2024, 11:52 AM
So the team that finished 14th in the SEC last season to our 13th lost a game to a maybe at this point lessor foe, I am supposed to feel better about our program? Give me a break!

Goldendawg
02-22-2024, 11:55 AM

They finished last in the conference last year. We finished next to last. Both teams are at the bottom with multiple issues again this year. Accurate, but concerning comparison of two bad programs at this point.

MedDawg
02-23-2024, 02:17 PM
Is it? He can finish 13th in the SEC and still come back next year right? Oh I forgot, it's only State that lets a coach fail epically in back to back seasons and still brings them back

Not comparable. Bianco was on the hot seat before winning the NC. Whereas Lemonis for State in 2019 won the West, went to the CWS, and won 52 games.

I mean, I want Lemonis replaced, but OM has more reasons to get rid of Bianco after two bad years after their NC than we did.

CaptainObvious
02-23-2024, 02:39 PM
Not comparable. Bianco was on the hot seat before winning the NC. Whereas Lemonis for State in 2019 won the West, won went to the CWS, and won 52 games.
S
I mean, I want Lemonis replaced, but OM has more reasons to get rid of Bianco after two bad years after their NC than we did.

Nope! They have exactly the same reason 2 years after winning a NC to fire Bianco as State had to fire Lemonis. Not only a complete failure to capitalize on the publicity and good will earned by winning it, but squandering that success in humiliating fashion.

Coach34
02-23-2024, 02:41 PM
Not comparable. Bianco was on the hot seat before winning the NC. Whereas Lemonis for State in 2019 won the West, won went to the CWS, and won 52 games.

Correct- had Mississippi missed the Tourney the year they won it- Bunko would have been fired.