PDA

View Full Version : Storm Team Follow Up

starkvegasdawg
02-19-2024, 10:49 PM
With our announcement of becoming a 501(c)3 tax deductible charitable organization last Thursday, we are now set up to accept donations in the methods below. We will also be set up to accept them on our Facebook page in the next few days.

1. Visit our website and click donate from the drop down menu.
2. Text NMSC to 53555
3. Visit https://givebutter.com/Y3o6N9

Your donation supports us during the storm season and some community projects that we plan to announce in the coming days. One will be the project so many of you selflessly donated to last year and that is the purchase of medical supplies to be used in search and rescue operations after disaster strikes. We have other projects planned that will be announced soon. Some to help after the storm and some to help keep people safe before the storm.

If y'all knew me (and a handful of you do) you would know I am the very last person to ask for money. I was always apprehensive when people did it to me, and I am even more so doing it to people, but we are determined to serve the people of north MS and surrounding areas when they need us the most. To do that we will need the help of others. If you have any questions you can comment on this post, shoot me a DM or email me at sdorroh@nmscas.org.