PDA

View Full Version : ACC Football YouTube link

coachnorm
02-15-2024, 05:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYEDQLPKPs

Many have the curiosity to research college football. I am curious first and judgmental second, Ted Lasso pun? Until recently how many knew that ESPN can pull the lever and terminate the television contract with the ACC? I believe that ESPN is going to pull that lever thus cancelling the Grant of Rights in the very near future. Having the States of Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina swarming Disney/ESPN is a bad weight to bear. The public persona of Disney will be on display also. It is appearing that the ACC leadership was not forthcoming with member institutions in the crafting of the Grant of Rights also. This drags Disney/ESPN into a bad light of collaboration in the public view.

Disney/ESPN will pull the lever to mitigate any future problems on the horizon with the ACC problem in its lap. Disney/ESPN will mitigate by choosing which ACC teams will be transferred to the SEC, the high value assets they influence at this time. This is cut throat mitigation on steroids. Expect a directive of four ACC teams to the SEC within a few years and possibly a fifth when Vanderbilt is shipped out to the big 12.

I believe that this YouTube link might be an oracle of the near future.