PDA

View Full Version : I hate college football

Quaoarsking
12-07-2013, 11:47 PM
**** Auburn. They don't deserve this as human beings.

I had a lot of money, I'd be bribing the voters to put in Michigan State or Baylor against FSU.

CadaverDawg
12-07-2013, 11:51 PM
**** Auburn. They don't deserve this as human beings.

I had a lot of money, I'd be bribing the voters to put in Michigan State or Baylor against FSU.

I bet on Michigan State and Auburn in a parlay today because when Auburn has fortune on their side...it is one of the strongest forces on Earth. I hate those bastards, but I saw this shit coming

ShotgunDawg
12-07-2013, 11:54 PM
I'll say it....

IF AUBURN CAN DO THIS SHIT, THEN WHY CAN'T WE?

BrunswickDawg
12-08-2013, 08:30 AM
I'll say it....

Don't you know? It's either Scientology, HUD, Bobby Wallace, not playing the better backup, or Dead Injuns, cause aren't those the answers to anything MSU??**

maroonmania
12-08-2013, 10:21 AM
I'll say it....

Because we are not nor have we ever been 'all in'. We do things the 'right way' and when we don't WE ensure we suffer the consequences.

Goat Holder
12-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Maroon mania has it right

Ronny
12-08-2013, 10:38 AM
I'll say it....

..kidding right?

Via the Cam Newton fiasco we learned Auburn is subject to no rules or laws.

If they want a player, they pay for him with an unspoken blessing from the NCAA.

Auburn is nothing but a bunch of corrupt mobsters.

Goat Holder
12-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Ronny you are showing your ignorance and naiveness here. They don't pay more than anybody else. It's not their boosters that piss everyone off, it's their holier than thou average joe blow fans with the wool pulled over their eyes. Similar to you, and Gene Chizik. The ones crying that the world is out to get them and that there's no way the upstanding A U could ever be questioned for improprieties.