PDA

View Full Version : Severe Weather Awareness Week

starkvegasdawg
02-08-2024, 06:15 PM
With severe weather awareness next week in MS, our chase team will be doing several topics. One, however, we wanted to start today. This is an information sheet written on a child's level explaining the main severe threats and what to do. We wanted to get it out now just in case any parents or teachers wanted a copy to use. The link to screenshots of the sheet is below with instructions on how to get a print friendly copy. If you don't Facebook and want a copy, just message me your email address. No, that won't get you on a mailing list.

https://www.facebook.com/share/FWhKeFqTGBi5vz1v/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Goldendawg
02-08-2024, 08:54 PM
Written on a child's level. Didn't know you had that many subscribers from, "The School Up North".*****

Commercecomet24
02-09-2024, 09:54 AM
Thanks again SVD for all the great info! You're the best! I look at y'alls page every day. Much appreciated!

starkvegasdawg
02-09-2024, 10:40 AM
Thanks again SVD for all the great info! You're the best! I look at y'alls page every day. Much appreciated!

Appreciate it. We hope to have a big announcement in the next couple of weeks or so. Big things in the works.

Commercecomet24
02-10-2024, 05:01 PM
Appreciate it. We hope to have a big announcement in the next couple of weeks or so. Big things in the works.

Awesome! If I can do anything else to support y'all let me know! Your info is priceless!

starkvegasdawg
02-10-2024, 05:06 PM
Awesome! If I can do anything else to support y'all let me know! Your info is priceless!

I really appreciate it. Just tell people about us. The more eyes on us the better. And check your PM in just a sec.

Commercecomet24
02-10-2024, 05:08 PM
I really appreciate it. Just tell people about us. The more eyes on us the better. And check your PM in just a sec.

Will do! I spread the word about you. My whole family is on your YouTube and Facebook. Thanks again!