PDA

View Full Version : Any stats from Jordon

preachermatt83
02-08-2024, 01:37 PM
Through spring scrimmages. Everything I?ve heard is that he has absolutely raked.

MStateDawg
02-08-2024, 01:58 PM
He has 5 hits in 13 ABs (.385 average) thru the 6 scrimmages. I believe 2 of those hits were HRs.

viverlibre
02-08-2024, 02:02 PM
He's an effin' beast, can't wait to see him play this year. Our offense should be good, if we can just get slightly below average pitching, we'll be in the hosting conversation. 100% will make the regionals.

StarkVegasSteve
02-08-2024, 02:07 PM
If he just has an average, by expectations, season then he will be in the SEC POY conversation. I good season and I could see him winning it and be in the Golden Spikes conversation. This may sound crazy, but he may be college baseball’s version of Vlad Jr. but faster. Huge bat with ridiculous speed for his size and power to all fields.

viverlibre
02-08-2024, 02:56 PM
If he just has an average, by expectations, season then he will be in the SEC POY conversation. I good season and I could see him winning it and be in the Golden Spikes conversation. This may sound crazy, but he may be college baseball’s version of Vlad Jr. but faster. Huge bat with ridiculous speed for his size and power to all fields.

dang, you're getting me hyped up!

preachermatt83
02-08-2024, 03:08 PM
Awesome news!

Coursesuper
02-08-2024, 03:13 PM
dang, you're getting me hyped up!

Do yourself a favor and don't. Life is better that way.

Saltydog
02-08-2024, 03:26 PM
Lemonis said last week that we're lucky we haven't had a pitcher taken out by one of his shots up the middle. He's so darn strong and teams started pitching him inside a lot last year and he hit a lot of infield squibs that he was able to beat out because of his speed. He's just an incredible athlete. From a physique and physicality standpoint he reminds me a lot of (dare I say it) a young Bo Jackson when he was at Auburn.

Leroy Jenkins
02-08-2024, 07:04 PM
There's a reason why it's not a stretch when they call him "baby Bo". The athleticism is elite. Can anyone name a MSU player with faster hands?

viverlibre
02-08-2024, 08:34 PM
Do yourself a favor and don't. Life is better that way.

Oh, I'm all in. We're making the NCAAs in MBB, WBB and baseball. Will be 500 in football too.

R2Dawg
02-08-2024, 09:47 PM
Oh, I'm all in. We're making the NCAAs in MBB, WBB and baseball. Will be 500 in football too.

This could likely happen. I tend to agree with you.

Coach34
02-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Football is the worry- but we are all hopeful. Lebbo pulling off a bowl game would be great

MrCoachKlein
02-08-2024, 11:07 PM

I've just recently started to care about baseball. Always been a huge fb fan. I'm guilty of wishing we had him at rb or hback or lb

Coursesuper
02-09-2024, 07:33 AM

I have learned to be pleasantly surprised rather than set expectations and feel the disappointment. It makes me a better human being.

viverlibre
02-09-2024, 09:10 AM
I have learned to be pleasantly surprised rather than set expectations and feel the disappointment. It makes me a better human being.

Oh, I'm almost 60, born into being a bulldog fan, I really don't get too disappointed.