PDA

View Full Version : Who and how many do we sign tomorrow?

CaptainObvious
02-06-2024, 05:22 PM
Football February signees for summer enrollment.

Homedawg
02-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Gonna announce one. And he has already signed. Two more possible. Not counting on either. Might get one. Idk.

BeardoMSU
02-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Gonna announce one. And he has already signed. Two more possible. Not counting on either. Might get one. Idk.

You cryptic, sob**

KOdawg1
02-06-2024, 11:28 PM
February signing day is pretty uneventful these days.

Todd4State
02-07-2024, 01:21 AM
February signing day is pretty uneventful these days.

Which is a good thing IMO.

SilentSteel16
02-07-2024, 09:59 AM
Just signed a defensive guy from florida that signed last month with Illinois. How did we get him if he signed with them last month? Josiah Knight

CaptainObvious
02-07-2024, 11:41 AM
Dient Illinois have a coaching change?

Goldendawg
02-07-2024, 12:09 PM
Dient Illinois have a coaching change?

Free article on genespage. Had moved in at IL, but he and family very unhappy there with distance from home. IL released him from National Letter of Intent. (I don't know how anything works in these NIL/Portal/unlimited transfer/multiple signing days), Visited us, happy to be in SEC and closer to home. One of his HS classmates is a 2025 commit and they are both happy with his decision. He is a .88 Edge.

Goldendawg
02-07-2024, 12:10 PM
Any update on Magee?

BorneDawg
02-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Free article on genespage. Had moved in at IL, but he and family very unhappy there with distance from home. IL released him from National Letter of Intent. (I don't know how anything works in these NIL/Portal/unlimited transfer/multiple signing days), Visited us, happy to be in SEC and closer to home. One of his HS classmates is a 2025 commit and they are both happy with his decision. He is a .88 Edge.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Goldendawg again.

Goldendawg
02-07-2024, 03:02 PM
Update: Magee to announce in a couple of minutes at his HS signing ceremony. Remarkable what Lebby and staff have done with this 2024 class in such a short time! Should be ranked about 27. Hail State!

Goldendawg
02-07-2024, 04:42 PM
Magee is officially in the boat. .89 WR from McComb. Great Stats and Size. Friend says class now rated around #26. Great recovery and hard work done by Lebby and staff for this class. They are already working hard on 2025 prospects. Hail State!

State82
02-07-2024, 06:34 PM
Magee is officially in the boat. .89 WR from McComb. Great Stats and Size. Friend says class now rated around #26. Great recovery and hard work done by Lebby and staff for this class. They are already working hard on 2025 prospects. Hail State!

Yes. Very impressive considering all circumstances in which we found ourselves.

Todd4State
02-07-2024, 06:39 PM

Not bad for two months after 11 months of the Arnett recruiting clown show.

bigbub50
02-07-2024, 06:40 PM
I got a sneaky feeling Frisco may be the best wr in this class and that is saying a lot. I will eat crow if I?m wrong. He is very smooth, great body control, and really soft hands. He will be behind some others due to being a fall enrollee.

I?m already a huge Harrell fan due to his recruiting and staying loyal to this class. He will be a fan favorite if he excels. I hope he got a collective bonus for all his recruiting.

schddog72
02-07-2024, 07:18 PM
Update: Magee to announce in a couple of minutes at his HS signing ceremony. Remarkable what Lebby and staff have done with this 2024 class in such a short time! Should be ranked about 27. Hail State!

ESPN crawl reporting us at #26; pretty darn good job by the new coaching staff for such a short time on board.

preachermatt83
02-08-2024, 01:08 AM
Lebby and crew can absolutely recruit. I’m blown away at how he not only salvaged this class but improved it DRAMATICALLY! I can’t wait to see what next years class ends up as. On the same side of things Hugh freeze is still killing it recruiting. Top ten class at auburn after a bad year.

CaptainObvious
02-08-2024, 12:58 PM
Their Name is still Auburn and they still have a lot of financial support but Auburn's average class rank from 2010-2019 was 8. I don't think Freeze has a magic pill for recruiting to Auburn. Historically they are Top 7 SEC and that is Top 15 Nationally. Our level of recruiting is historically in the bottom 5 SEC and except for Vandy, that has averaged Top 32.

DownwardDawg
02-08-2024, 01:46 PM
Their Name is still Auburn and they still have a lot of financial support but Auburn's average class rank from 2010-2019 was 8. I don't think Freeze has a magic pill for recruiting to Auburn. Historically they are Top 7 SEC and that is Top 15 Nationally. Our level of recruiting is historically in the bottom 5 SEC and except for Vandy, that has averaged Top 32.

Most of the general public doesn't understand that Freeze isn't this magical recruiter. He cheated his ass off when the NCAA still had most of us in check. Now that everyone openly does what some did back then, we're gonna find out if he can actually coach.

My guess is they'll be what they always were. 8-4 with some 9 and 10 win seasons sprinkled in.

Coursesuper
02-08-2024, 03:15 PM
Most of the general public doesn't understand that Freeze isn't this magical recruiter. He cheated his ass off when the NCAA still had most of us in check. Now that everyone openly does what some did back then, we're gonna find out if he can actually coach.

My guess is they'll be what they always were. 8-4 with some 9 and 10 win seasons sprinkled in.

That's not good enough there.