PDA

View Full Version : Ravens or Chiefs?

RocketDawg
01-28-2024, 03:47 PM
I'll have to go with the Ravens today. I'm sick of hearing about Kelsey and Taylor, and even though Mahomes is really good he's sort of a jerk along with his brother.

SteelCurtain74
01-28-2024, 04:14 PM
I'm going for Chiefs for two reasons. First, as a Steelers fan I can't stand the Ravens. Second, and more importantly I want Jones and Gay to get another ring.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 04:56 PM
Lamar Jackson showing he still is not a passer

SailingDawg
01-28-2024, 05:12 PM
Two Bulldogs on the Chiefs roster. Chris Jones is a beast.

MetEdDawg
01-28-2024, 05:25 PM
The NFL Hall of Fame predictor is a pretty cool thing to look at. Has Chris Jones as the 31st best DT of all time.

Another championship really helps his longevity case. Only 2 DTs ranked ahead of him in the Hall of Fame monitor would have more championships than him.

He's on track to potentially be a hall of famer if he can keep it up.

RocketDawg
01-28-2024, 05:30 PM
That was a really costly turnover. Flowers had already hurt his team with the taunting call, and now fumbles the ball going into the end zone.

MaroonFlounder
01-28-2024, 05:54 PM
Lamar looks like ass in this game, but he won't get the kind of criticism that Dak always gets.

Cowbell
01-28-2024, 06:02 PM
Lamar looks like ass in this game, but he won't get the kind of criticism that Dak always gets.
Yep....

Homedawg
01-28-2024, 06:17 PM

Right you are

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 06:18 PM

The NFL rigged this one

parabrave
01-28-2024, 06:19 PM
So will Stephen A jump into Lamars shi6 tomorrow.

coachnorm
01-28-2024, 06:43 PM
That was a really costly turnover. Flowers had already hurt his team with the taunting call, and now fumbles the ball going into the end zone.

I bet he stays out of Baltimore nightclubs for a while?

The Federalist Engineer
01-28-2024, 06:45 PM
The NFL rigged this one

How was it rigged? Fumble in the end zone and Chiefs stupidly go on 4th down on chip shot?

I'm not a Chiefs fans, btw

I'm just on my 4th vodka Red Bull and wondering what I missed?

parabrave
01-28-2024, 08:57 PM
So has anyone told the Lions about the Buffalo Bills or the 73 Fighting Irish USC game???

Commercecomet24
01-28-2024, 10:30 PM

Lamar is the golden boy apparently. He's been way worse than Dak in the playoffs but the media acts like he's Superman. Doubt you'll hear there fans going berserk about him either.

Commercecomet24
01-28-2024, 10:31 PM
So will Stephen A jump into Lamars shi6 tomorrow.

Nope Lamar is Superman, lol!

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 11:38 PM
How was it rigged? Fumble in the end zone and Chiefs stupidly go on 4th down on chip shot?

I'm not a Chiefs fans, btw

I'm just on my 4th vodka Red Bull and wondering what I missed?

Well for one anytime Mahomes was breathed on it was roughing. He will make sure of that he will cry till he gets his way. No calls on Kelce the entire day and all he does is taunt. The NFL has made something like 330 million dollars off of Taylor swift. They were getting the chiefs in just like they got them a ring last year. Mahomes is the golden child and Kelce is the political stunt

basedog
01-29-2024, 02:56 AM
I guess I'm in the minority about Mahomes, but he is my favorite NFL player. I wouldn't bet against him or the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. 49ers may have better talent, but they can be beat.

P.S. I'm not a fan of Kelcy nor his Swifty woke lover, but we all see crazy crap in our country everyday.

dawgday166
01-29-2024, 08:02 PM
I guess I'm in the minority about Mahomes, but he is my favorite NFL player. I wouldn't bet against him or the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. 49ers may have better talent, but they can be beat.

P.S. I'm not a fan of Kelcy nor his Swifty woke lover, but we all see crazy crap in our country everyday.

Agree on Mahomes. He ain't too shabby.

Ole Taylor ... she got no choice. She just keeping her end of the bargain. Kelce's a dumbass tho.

I think I'm pulling for Purdy and Niners. Joe Cool can't lose in this SB. I'm sure he's pulling for SF more tho.