PDA

View Full Version : Watching other college basketball games

Dawgology
01-27-2024, 09:21 PM
Do we just have bad luck with officials? I?ve watched a few games today and they let them play ignoring some blatant fouls that would 100% be called on State. Do we talk too much **** out there or what?

msstate7
01-27-2024, 09:27 PM
Sec games or what? I heard somewhere the other night that sec officials call more fouls than any other in the country

R2Dawg
01-27-2024, 09:48 PM
Just watched SECN recap and talk about MSU AUB game. Only talked about AUB losing, not one thing about MSU how good we are or a team that has two of best two wins in SEC this year. But then they continue on the love fest with USC.

We are the most non positive bias in media of any SEC school outside of Vandy.

msstate7
01-27-2024, 09:50 PM
Watching aTm play seems like I'm watching us... they really struggle to shoot too

lastmajordog
01-27-2024, 10:19 PM
del

KentuckyDawg13
01-28-2024, 12:14 PM
And she was a UK fan (former student) in the 90s w Pitino as coach (meaning, high end basketball knowledge). lol

It is so freaking obvious MSU gets the short-end of the stick with refs EVERY freaking time. Home court advantage is negated with the B$ $EC ref$ MSU has endured. Like someone posted before, MSU has to beat the team and the refs EVERY FREAKING TIME.

So frustrating to watch.

Coach34
01-28-2024, 12:31 PM
I thought the refs were really good yesterday. They let us and Auburn go at it. Game was def settled between the teams and not the refs.

RocketDawg
01-28-2024, 12:55 PM
I watched the first half of the Alabama/LSU game, then saw this morning that the final score was something like 108/88 Bama. Did the game go to OTs?

Coach34
01-28-2024, 01:09 PM
No. Bama scored 59 in the 2nd half after putting up 50 in the 1st

RocketDawg
01-28-2024, 03:39 PM
No. Bama scored 59 in the 2nd half after putting up 50 in the 1st

Lots of scoring for a college game. Bama scored almost twice what Auburn did yesterday.

Ranchdawg
01-28-2024, 03:51 PM
I was at the Au game and I was close to the floor. The officiating imo was horrendous in favor of Au. Bruce Pearl was chewing on the officials the whole game thus imo gaining favorable calls. Yes we got a couple of calls go our way but in middle of the second half Au got every deadgum call it was criminal what the officials were doing to us.

R2Dawg
01-28-2024, 05:53 PM
I thought the refs were really good yesterday. They let us and Auburn go at it. Game was def settled between the teams and not the refs.

I thought officiating was good but for two calls.

The AU player that bulldozed Hubbard and no foul was ridiculous.

The ball call out of bounds a the end was complete SEC front office level interference to give AU a change. First if we were at AU, they would have never even reviewed the call. On the review, MSU player never touched the ball (certainly no evidence whatsoever) so the call on the floor stands. Total crap call reversing the call.

But yeah other than those two it was good.

BullDog
01-28-2024, 06:25 PM
I was at the Au game and I was close to the floor. The officiating imo was horrendous in favor of Au. Bruce Pearl was chewing on the officials the whole game thus imo gaining favorable calls. Yes we got a couple of calls go our way but in middle of the second half Au got every deadgum call it was criminal what the officials were doing to us.

100% agree! Hubbard got fouled on the last 3 too.