BuckyIsAB****
01-26-2024, 01:55 PM
https://mississippitoday.org/2024/01/26/will-rogers-washington-transfer/

BuckyIsAB****
01-26-2024, 01:56 PM
https://youtu.be/i1zVRAQmw3I?si=xyKHyLrp3DQwVMEn

Todd4State
01-26-2024, 02:25 PM
I don't understand lying to players especially if you intend to put them in a scheme that doesn't fit them.

KB21
01-26-2024, 02:34 PM
Some of us knew Arnett was a lying piece of shit from the very beginning.

Joebob
01-26-2024, 02:35 PM
I don't understand lying to players especially if you intend to put them in a scheme that doesn't fit them.

Yeah, I can't figure that one out either.

DesotoDog1967
01-26-2024, 02:46 PM
Did the cigar smokers force a change to the scheme after this talk in the family den?

Extendedcab
01-26-2024, 03:18 PM
Something (some event) with the cigar boys or the administration had to change Arnett! Things that we see publicly just do not add up! There is a skunk in the woodpile somewhere!

Todd4State
01-26-2024, 03:45 PM
Something (some event) with the cigar boys or the administration had to change Arnett! Things that we see publicly just do not add up! There is a skunk in the woodpile somewhere!

At some point o wouldn't be surprised if Arnett comes out with his own interview about what happened.

Jarius
01-26-2024, 03:59 PM
https://mississippitoday.org/2024/01/26/will-rogers-washington-transfer/

I’m so glad that classless ass family is no longer a part of this university. What an absolute idiot his daddy is

Activated Alpha
01-26-2024, 04:16 PM
At some point o wouldn't be surprised if Arnett comes out with his own interview about what happened.

I've been feeling this way as well. Arnett from appearances seemed like a upstanding coach especially after being the D coordinator here and the stories of him loving starkville. That kind of guy just doesn't seem to change his mindset like that once he becomes the head coach, but you never know. I wish to believe that he allowed other people to get into his ear and steer his coaching career in their vision instead of his. Hopefully he gets another chance at a lower tier and he builds up his experience as a HC

99jc
01-26-2024, 04:29 PM

Arnett lied and it cost him his job in the end! Go gather your eggs!

Homedawg
01-26-2024, 04:46 PM

No you didn't. You just didn't like the offense he chose. ZA isn't a bad guy. He thought he was getting briles. It didn't happpen.

KOdawg1
01-26-2024, 05:04 PM
I look forward to a day when Will Rogers and Zach Arnett aren't discussed anymore.

Unfortunately, today is not that day

bulldawg28
01-26-2024, 05:28 PM
Changing the offense wasn't the reason he struggled throwing the ball.

CaptainObvious
01-26-2024, 06:09 PM
Changing the offense wasn't the reason he struggled throwing the ball.

Changing the blocking schemes and protection did. Remember our linemen literally running into each other. Remember the bull fighter method of blocking? Remember the Tackles and Guards wide splits used for the past 3 years prior to Arnett and Barbay being closed back in tight and a TE who couldn't block AIR stuck out there to protect, but have exactly no purpose as a TE other than trying to block an edge or LB he wasn't able to block. Remember routes being changed from finding open space to finding the closest defender and go dance with him. If this program had stuck with the AR one more year, State would likely have won 2 more games, played in a bowl and we would be okay with another year for Arnett to begin the transition away from the AR with new players.

BeardoMSU
01-26-2024, 06:13 PM
Changing the blocking schemes and protection did. Remember our linemen literally running into each other. Remember the bull fighter method of blocking? Remember the Tackles and Guards wide splits used for the past 3 years prior to Arnett and Barbay being closed back in tight and a TE who couldn't block AIR stuck out there to protect, but have exactly no purpose as a TE other than trying to block an edge or LB he wasn't able to block. Remember routes being changed from finding open space to finding the closest defender and go dance with him. If this program had stuck with the AR one more year, State would likely have won 2 more games, played in a bowl and we would be okay with another year for Arnett to begin the transition away from the AR with new players.

I'm actually happy we got Lebby. One 5-7 season isn't a big deal when you land an offensive guru HC...especially considering trading that for a 7-5 season, a trip to who gives a **** bowl, and another year (actually years) of Arnett.

Na, we good.

Dawgology
01-26-2024, 06:44 PM
If you want to know what’s wrong with MSU’s football program the Arnett era perfectly exemplifies it. Major boosters in control of things have no idea what they are doing in this new era of college athletics. It’s outdated and painfully obvious. Their meddling will lead to us being left out when conferences realign in a few years. Ole Miss gets it and our don’t. We are about to be in a bad way.

BuckyIsAB****
01-26-2024, 07:04 PM
I’m so glad that classless ass family is no longer a part of this university. What an absolute idiot his daddy is

Ok tough guy. You already lost. You have no clue

BuckyIsAB****
01-26-2024, 07:09 PM
Boosters didn?t do this. Our kids didn?t do this. Our president didn?t hire an AD so he made a panic hire of someone who wasn?t confident or ready for the job. He made some hires looking for advice and those hires took advantage of him. No one?s stock has fell harder than states or Arnetts. Arnett is still in Starkville he really does love the place, but he hired some buddies and some other snakes that took advantage of him. It turned into a chance for them to run a program and they jumped at it. And they failed horribly.

We all paid the price including a group of kids (like Will) who had been thru more than any other team in the nation and some of us shit on them for their effort. To run down a family?s name is one thing, to run it down when their kid literally bled for our school, gave money away to others in todays society of give me more. I cannot even begin to fathom that.

BuckyIsAB****
01-26-2024, 07:13 PM
Rick Cleveland is known to make articles about classless families and noodle arm QBs hahaha

I hate we sent that senior class out the way we did but part of me is glad they can go somewhere else away from some of our fans. It really puts the Templeton mindset to shame honestly. It?s worse its being wrong, being proven wrong, then doubling down on it.

They all made Barbay the scapegoat after ruining his career too haha. But its wills fault. It?s our all time leading passers fault. Who beat more ranked teams than just about anyone we have ever had. I am glad I wont have to fight this battle anymore. Its my fault for always falling into it

basedog
01-26-2024, 07:30 PM
Rick Cleveland is known to make articles about classless families and noodle arm QBs hahaha

I hate we sent that senior class out the way we did but part of me is glad they can go somewhere else away from some of our fans. It really puts the Templeton mindset to shame honestly. It?s worse its being wrong, being proven wrong, then doubling down on it.

They all made Barbay the scapegoat after ruining his career too haha. But its wills fault. It?s our all time leading passers fault. Who beat more ranked teams than just about anyone we have ever had. I am glad I wont have to fight this battle anymore. Its my fault for always falling into it

It's really hard on families, but u r right about "falling into", it's best to have alligator skin and don't fight social media. I tried to ignore on the most part and don't tell what I learned or heard.
Wish Will the best and soon he want be discussed as much. Good luck.

BuckyIsAB****
01-26-2024, 08:49 PM
It's really hard on families, but u r right about "falling into", it's best to have alligator skin and don't fight social media. I tried to ignore on the most part and don't tell what I learned or heard.
Wish Will the best and soon he want be discussed as much. Good luck.

I?m not in the family. I just cant stand the flat out lies but youre right.

cheewgumm
01-26-2024, 09:21 PM
Do not believe

Coach34
01-26-2024, 09:30 PM
Arnett thought he was getting Briles- it didnt work out.
Arnett hired a good G-5 OC but our talent for anything other than throwing it 50 times was shit
Arnett said **** it- we'll transition and move forward then move on

He just didnt survive the transition

Churchill
01-26-2024, 10:06 PM
I don't think many (including Arnett) realized how one dimensional Will is . I didn't.

smootness
01-26-2024, 11:04 PM
Arnett hired a good G-5 OC but our talent for anything other than throwing it 50 times was shit

He knew he would be a fool to change offenses, but once one possible hire fell through he changed offenses? We could easily find someone to run the AR if he wanted to do it. He is either stupid for lying or stupid for changing the offense after initially wanting to keep it. No way he would ever survive that.

smootness
01-26-2024, 11:05 PM
I don't think many (including Arnett) realized how one dimensional Will is . I didn't.

Will Rogers has limitations, as does anyone who has ever played. Blaming him for the absolute garbage last year was is so ridiculous.

Todd4State
01-27-2024, 12:18 AM

So in other words he refused to adapt to our players like Croom? It's still his fault no matter how much you try to blame the players.

Todd4State
01-27-2024, 12:19 AM
He knew he would be a fool to change offenses, but once one possible hire fell through he changed offenses? We could easily find someone to run the AR if he wanted to do it. He is either stupid for lying or stupid for changing the offense after initially wanting to keep it. No way he would ever survive that.

YEP!

Cowbell
01-27-2024, 12:26 AM

I would say a lot of us actually did see it.

Cowbell
01-27-2024, 12:28 AM
So in other words he refused to adapt to our players like Croom? It's still his fault no matter how much you try to blame the players.

No he hired the best OC that he could get to say yes to moving to Starkville and that wasn't good enough, quit overthinking this

mparkerfd20
01-27-2024, 12:38 AM
I?m so glad that classless ass family is no longer a part of this university. What an absolute idiot his daddy is

I absolutely could not agree more with you. Wyatt is a total idiot asshole. Will was ok and I appreciate he had a good run with Leach, but am now super glad he's gone too.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 12:06 PM
I absolutely could not agree more with you. Wyatt is a total idiot asshole. Will was ok and I appreciate he had a good run with Leach, but am now super glad he's gone too.

Tuff

Jarius
01-27-2024, 03:36 PM
Ok tough guy. You already lost. You have no clue

**** Wyatt Rogers. Classless piece of shit. Our university could not get rid of that POS family fast enough. They can go back to sipping in the grove as soon as their son who is too stupid to figure out he’s going to hold a clip board at Washington gets done this year. All of them who troll 17 Mississippi State message boards taking up for his shit tastic play and bullying people who dare call out their precious man baby 22 year old paid son can kiss my entire ass.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 03:43 PM
**** Wyatt Rogers. Classless piece of shit. Our university could not get rid of that POS family fast enough. They can go back to sipping in the grove as soon as their son who is too stupid to figure out he?s going to hold a clip board at Washington gets done this year. All of them who troll 17 Mississippi State message boards taking up for his shit tastic play and bullying people who dare call out their precious man baby 22 year old paid son can kiss my entire ass.

You lose and you mad. AND you are literally saying f a man and a family you probably don?t even know. If you did, you wouldnt say it in person which is why you are here.

Will broke all our records, won, laid it all on the line for our university. Gave money away so we could keep Bookie and others. Stayed when he didnt have to, was lied to and now he is going to play for a team that just played for
The whole thing. They won. You lost

Dawgology
01-27-2024, 03:46 PM
**** Wyatt Rogers. Classless piece of shit. Our university could not get rid of that POS family fast enough. They can go back to sipping in the grove as soon as their son who is too stupid to figure out he’s going to hold a clip board at Washington gets done this year. All of them who troll 17 Mississippi State message boards taking up for his shit tastic play and bullying people who dare call out their precious man baby 22 year old paid son can kiss my entire ass.

I don’t know if I 100% agree with the message but this is the passion our fan base is missing. We as a fanbase need to get past the pearl clutching moral high road approach and aim to win as whatever cost…or we can all kiss the future of the sports program goodbye. Unfortunately for us, our big boosters won’t do that so the end is nearing quickly. When you see Selmon bounce out of here you will know it’s over.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 03:50 PM
I don’t know if I 100% agree with the message but this is the passion our fan base is missing. We as a fanbase need to get past the pearl clutching moral high road approach and aim to win as whatever cost…or we can all kiss the future of the sports program goodbye. Unfortunately for us, our big boosters won’t do that so the end is nearing quickly. When you see Selmon bounce out of here you will know it’s over.

Passion isnt cussing an entire family, let alone being dead wrong in what they are cussing about. Passion would be more on the lines of firing the worst coaching staff in our school history. Holding Keenum accountable for not hiring an AD which is why we are here to begin with. No one could help what happened to Coach Leach. I dont think there is a right way to handle it, but we let some snakes in the barn and we paid for it

Coach34
01-27-2024, 03:57 PM
Mike Leach holds all the passing records at the 3 schools he coached. It would be more surprising if he didnt after throwing 50 times a game for 3 seasons

Jarius
01-27-2024, 03:59 PM
You lose and you mad. AND you are literally saying f a man and a family you probably don?t even know. If you did, you wouldnt say it in person which is why you are here.

Will broke all our records, won, laid it all on the line for our university. Gave money away so we could keep Bookie and others. Stayed when he didnt have to, was lied to and now he is going to play for a team that just played for
The whole thing. They won. You lost

If that piece of shit who just went to Rick Cleveland and called a coach a liar that can’t defend himself wants me to say it to his face, I will gladly do so. I’ll gladly let him hit me right in the nose and then have his knuckle dragging ass arrested and then Rick can write another article about how he lost his pension.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 04:07 PM
If that piece of shit who just went to Rick Cleveland and called a coach a liar that can’t defend himself wants me to say it to his face, I will gladly do so. I’ll gladly let him hit me right in the nose and then have his knuckle dragging ass arrested and then Rick can write another article about how he lost his pension.

He didnt lie. The coaches did. That family has done nothing to you.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 04:08 PM
Mike Leach holds all the passing records at the 3 schools he coached. It would be more surprising if he didnt after throwing 50 times a game for 3 seasons

L.

Will-Washington

Friend-WKU

Schmidt-SDSU

Hahahha

KB21
01-27-2024, 04:08 PM

Arnett is stupid.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 04:10 PM
Arnett is stupid.

Arnett got led astray. I really dont believe he is a bad guy. He was taken advantage of and put in a position he wasnt ready for. His yacht club got him fired

Jarius
01-27-2024, 05:11 PM
He didnt lie. The coaches did. That family has done nothing to you.

No one wanted to work with Arnett that was a quality candidate in the air raid field. He could have just hired some nobody just to appease golden boy’s family but he didn’t. He hired who he thought would be the best man for the job after being turned down repeatedly. If Will is as good as you say he is, he should have left as soon as he saw the playbook. He didn’t and then when he sucked his daddy had to blame someone else for him sucking, as if he didn’t suck in 2022 as well. He’s going to go to Washington and sit on the bench, or he’s going to play and they are going to take a monumental step backwards. Everyone is going to see very soon and I can’t wait to see you spin it for the 5th year in a row. We all want to move on, but your POS buddy can’t keep his mouth shut.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 05:16 PM
No one wanted to work with Arnett that was a quality candidate in the air raid field. He could have just hired some nobody just to appease golden boy?s family but he didn?t. He hired who he thought would be the best man for the job after being turned down repeatedly. If Will is as good as you say he is, he should have left as soon as he saw the playbook. He didn?t and then when he sucked his daddy had to blame someone else for him sucking, as if he didn?t suck in 2022 as well. He?s going to go to Washington and sit on the bench, or he?s going to play and they are going to take a monumental step backwards. Everyone is going to see very soon and I can?t wait to see you spin it for the 5th year in a row. We all want to move on, but your POS buddy can?t keep his mouth shut.

Ill summarize.

Yes the family did nothing to me I am just ranting and talking out my ass on a message board. I said Will was going to end up at WKU but instead the team that played for the natty wanted him. I am bitter about it or I am just willfully ignorant and am literally said F a kid and a family I dont know that gave us everything he had.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 05:17 PM
Everyone is going to see!! He proved me wrong for 5 years but this one is the time!! F him and his ancestors!!

Jarius
01-27-2024, 05:27 PM
Ill summarize.

Yes the family did nothing to me I am just ranting and talking out my ass on a message board. I said Will was going to end up at WKU but instead the team that played for the natty wanted him. I am bitter about it or I am just willfully ignorant and am literally said F a kid and a family I dont know that gave us everything he had.

Starting at Western Kentucky is the same as riding the bench at Washington. That family went on record torching folks on the way out when it didn’t have to be done. He did it just to be an asshole and create further division because he’s a self righteous helicopter dad.

Jarius
01-27-2024, 05:28 PM
Everyone is going to see!! He proved me wrong for 5 years but this one is the time!! F him and his ancestors!!

He didn’t prove anyone wrong. He was mediocre as shit and broke check down records by throwing it 79 times a game to the tailback, which is now sadly our all time leading receiver.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 05:36 PM
Starting at Western Kentucky is the same as riding the bench at Washington.

And youll be still fing him and his family on a message board that you dont know. You have a brain, pretty knowledgeable guy usually. Regardless of your personal opinions, he is leaving here as our record holder and a winner. That is proving you wrong. He is going to play for a top 10 program. Another L for you. Sorry.

Coach34
01-27-2024, 05:49 PM
L.

Will-Washington

Friend-WKU

Schmidt-SDSU

Hahahha

Oh it's definitely funny. Washington has been a 10 plus win team lately. Let's what they do this Fall.

You can count on updates all year long on them, WK, and Houston

Jarius
01-27-2024, 05:51 PM
And youll be still fing him and his family on a message board that you dont know. You have a brain, pretty knowledgeable guy usually. Regardless of your personal opinions, he is leaving here as our record holder and a winner. That is proving you wrong. He is going to play for a top 10 program. Another L for you. Sorry.

If his daddy would shut his mouth no one would be talking about him today. I have not wanted to speak about Will for a very long time but that BS his dad did was uncalled for and classless. I don’t even care if it were true you just don’t do that shit. He went into the portal and no one wanted him after his coach that signed him at Washington didn’t want him at Alabama but did take the guy that was going to beat Will out with him. Washington lost all 5 offensive linemen so I’m sure we will get to hear how it’s not Will’s fault again this year if he happens to get the chance to play. He was a backup plan from day 1 at Washington and that was made obvious when the coaching staff left.

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 06:19 PM
Oh it's definitely funny. Washington has been a 10 plus win team lately. Let's what they do this Fall.

You can count on updates all year long on them, WK, and Houston

Im sure. I would never put it beyond you to be petty. And when Washington loses a game in their first year in the big 10 with brand new everything you will blame Will for all of it. Just like y?all did here

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 06:20 PM
If his daddy would shut his mouth no one would be talking about him today. I have not wanted to speak about Will for a very long time but that BS his dad did was uncalled for and classless. I don’t even care if it were true you just don’t do that shit. He went into the portal and no one wanted him after his coach that signed him at Washington didn’t want him at Alabama but did take the guy that was going to beat Will out with him. Washington lost all 5 offensive linemen so I’m sure we will get to hear how it’s not Will’s fault again this year if he happens to get the chance to play. He was a backup plan from day 1 at Washington and that was made obvious when the coaching staff left.

Does your ass move faster than your lips

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 06:21 PM
Calling someone out for lying is classless? But lying and saying F and an entire family is fine?

BuckyIsAB****
01-27-2024, 06:23 PM
He had multiple offers. South Carolina begged him to come, Washington paid him. Michigan wanted him, they didnt commit because they didn?t want to go thru another coaching change with harbaugh. Im sorry you dont like it

bulldawg28
01-27-2024, 07:02 PM
He had multiple offers. South Carolina begged him to come, Washington paid him. Michigan wanted him, they didnt commit because they didn?t want to go thru another coaching change with harbaugh. Im sorry you dont like it

I can respect it.

Jarius
01-28-2024, 06:28 PM
Does your ass move faster than your lips

Blah blah blah.

Jarius
01-28-2024, 06:37 PM
[QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1581683]Calling someone out for lying is classless? But lying and saying F and an entire family is fine?[/QUOTE

If he was lied to then why didn’t he go to the portal as soon as he figured it out? I mean surely someone who has offers from both teams that played in the national title could hand pick where he wanted to go, pre or post spring. The things you expect people to believe on here are truly remarkable. The guy’s daddy is calling people out for not running the air raid and his son just transferred to a pro style offense and you are telling people he was thinking about going to a Michigan offense that is about as far from the air raid as it gets in this day and age. The talking out both sides is something else. You’re either lying about offers or lying about getting lied to.

Jarius
01-28-2024, 06:42 PM
Im sure. I would never put it beyond you to be petty. And when Washington loses a game in their first year in the big 10 with brand new everything you will blame Will for all of it. Just like y?all did here

Hahahahahhaa it’s already starting just like I said it would. Laying the groundwork for his 5th year of mediocrity. Will daddy go to the reporter and blame the coach again and will he have half of his family and rankin county troll Washington message boards to make sure no one says anything other than it’s not the quarterback’s fault we suck on offense?

Dawgology
01-28-2024, 07:46 PM
Passion isnt cussing an entire family, let alone being dead wrong in what they are cussing about. Passion would be more on the lines of firing the worst coaching staff in our school history. Holding Keenum accountable for not hiring an AD which is why we are here to begin with. No one could help what happened to Coach Leach. I dont think there is a right way to handle it, but we let some snakes in the barn and we paid for it

I stated that I didn?t agree with the entire message. But we are the ONLY SEC fanbase that will defend a former players parent talking crap about our athletic program. Then we wonder why the media shows us know respect.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 08:21 PM
I stated that I didn?t agree with the entire message. But we are the ONLY SEC fanbase that will defend a former players parent talking crap about our athletic program. Then we wonder why the media shows us know respect.

Hold up dude nobody is defending anyone talking crap about the program. He told the truth. Arnett and the yacht club killed the entire program but we got some that think will did it

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 08:22 PM
Jarius has more commitment to being wrong than most of our players do to our program. Other than 1. Who stayed even after he was lied to and is now being shit on for it

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
And btw I dont give a flying rats ass what you believe. But when I see someone saying F an entire family and a kid that gave it all for us but then calling them classless im not gonna let that lie be spewed. I havent told one lie. You are ranting because for some unknown reason you dont like the last name rogers and rankin county.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1581683]Calling someone out for lying is classless? But lying and saying F and an entire family is fine?[/QUOTE

If he was lied to then why didn?t he go to the portal as soon as he figured it out? I mean surely someone who has offers from both teams that played in the national title could hand pick where he wanted to go, pre or post spring. The things you expect people to believe on here are truly remarkable. The guy?s daddy is calling people out for not running the air raid and his son just transferred to a pro style offense and you are telling people he was thinking about going to a Michigan offense that is about as far from the air raid as it gets in this day and age. The talking out both sides is something else. You?re either lying about offers or lying about getting lied to.

Comprehension goes down when anger goes up. He was lied to before the 23 season there chief. He stayed anyway. The only ones who are spewing lies are you and the yacht club that btw ruined our entire program in 6 months

Coach34
01-28-2024, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581825]

Comprehension goes down when anger goes up. He was lied to before the 23 season there chief. He stayed anyway. The only ones who are spewing lies are you and the yacht club that btw ruined our entire program in 6 months

They didnt ruin the program. Transitioning from the softass 7 on 7 offense was always going to come with a price. Arnett fell on the sword. Lebbo has a fresh slate moving forward. All is well and excitement is there moving on

Jarius
01-28-2024, 08:45 PM
And btw I dont give a flying rats ass what you believe. But when I see someone saying F an entire family and a kid that gave it all for us but then calling them classless im not gonna let that lie be spewed. I havent told one lie. You are ranting because for some unknown reason you dont like the last name rogers and rankin county.

That family has been on State message boards for 4 years trying to control the message regarding their mediocre ass son and I’m sick of it. That’s what this is about. Almost all of our struggles on offense pre Arnett were because we had a mediocre quarterback and that family has blamed it on someone else for half a decade. It’s old and I’m sick of Wyatt Rogers baby ass blaming everyone else for his son not being good enough.

Jarius
01-28-2024, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581825]

Was he too stupid to figure out who Arnett hired on 12 January, 9 months prior to the season? I mean what in the actual hell is wrong with you? You’re regurgitating a lie from a family that has blamed everyone but the actual problem on offense at Mississippi State for 4 years.you know what, don’t even answer that. I already know the answer. Some guy who has ran the ball more than he passed it his entire career was going to magically run the air raid and Will believed it. Does someone need to tell him that Santa clause and the Easter bunny aren’t real too? He had plenty of time to leave after that hire was made, and anyone with a brain would have entered the portal prior to the deadline until an OC was hired and then recommitted if they hired who they liked and moved on otherwise.

CaptainObvious
01-28-2024, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1581843]

Was he too stupid to figure out who Arnett hired on 12 January, 9 months prior to the season? I mean what in the actual hell is wrong with you? You’re regurgitating a lie from a family that has blamed everyone but the actual problem on offense at Mississippi State for 4 years.you know what, don’t even answer that. I already know the answer. Some guy who has ran the ball more than he passed it his entire career was going to magically run the air raid and Will believed it. Does someone need to tell him that Santa clause and the Easter bunny aren’t real too? He had plenty of time to leave after that hire was made, and anyone with a brain would have entered the portal prior to the deadline until an OC was hired and then recommitted if they hired who they liked and moved on otherwise.

You shut your whore mouth! Everybody knows Santa Claus IS REAL!!

Now a talking giant rabbit? Kind of unbelievable.

Dawgology
01-28-2024, 09:14 PM
Hold up dude nobody is defending anyone talking crap about the program. He told the truth. Arnett and the yacht club killed the entire program but we got some that think will did it

Whether they are telling the truth or not is inconsequential. I don’t support anyone running to the media and bad mouthing State. And no self-respecting SEC program would. It’s one of the reasons our program struggles perception wise and in hiring/performance. We have too many people that are fine with that kind of thing.

RockyDog
01-28-2024, 10:27 PM
Whether they are telling the truth or not is inconsequential. I don’t support anyone running to the media and bad mouthing State. And no self-respecting SEC program would. It’s one of the reasons our program struggles perception wise and in hiring/performance. We have too many people that are fine with that kind of thing.

Yep. Screw Wyatt Rogers and his mouthpiece Bucky. Put on that purple and shut the hell up about MSU.

Dawgology
01-28-2024, 10:29 PM
Yep. Screw Wyatt Rogers and his mouthpiece Bucky. Put on that purple and shut the hell up about MSU.

Exactly. I wish Will success but if you talk crap about State to the media then you are now the enemy. If you support that crap then go be a Washington fan.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 11:05 PM

They didnt ruin the program. Transitioning from the softass 7 on 7 offense was always going to come with a price. Arnett fell on the sword. Lebbo has a fresh slate moving forward. All is well and excitement is there moving on

No. They absolutely killed the program. You went from talking about 9 wins to saying it?s a rebuild. Just like the rest of us. But again it is Leaches and or wills fault. If they didnt ruin the program I would hate to see what a ruined one looks like. Our kids had quit and were beaten down

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 11:07 PM
Im struggling to see where anyone talked down on State in the article? He said Arnett lied. He didn?t say state lied. Maybe it?s just me.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 11:10 PM

Was he too stupid to figure out who Arnett hired on 12 January, 9 months prior to the season? I mean what in the actual hell is wrong with you? You?re regurgitating a lie from a family that has blamed everyone but the actual problem on offense at Mississippi State for 4 years.you know what, don?t even answer that. I already know the answer. Some guy who has ran the ball more than he passed it his entire career was going to magically run the air raid and Will believed it. Does someone need to tell him that Santa clause and the Easter bunny aren?t real too? He had plenty of time to leave after that hire was made, and anyone with a brain would have entered the portal prior to the deadline until an OC was hired and then recommitted if they hired who they liked and moved on otherwise.

The head coach literally sat it in his living room
And told him we would keep it in the air raid family. We didnt. They still stayed because unlike most in this society they wanted to stand by their commitment. And Will is the bad guy? Will is the bad guy for giving money away for us to keep other players who are grabbing every dime they can? He?s the bad guy for staying after being misled worse than Arnett was by his yacht club? How can you even rationalize that

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 11:12 PM
You are acting like the kid made a demand to stay pure air raid or he was gone. That never happened. Neither did any of this garbage you are spewing. You dont know
Him, you don?t know the family. And if it was your last name that was being Fd by some dude hiding behind a message board you would be pissed too. Im not related to them in anyway but I know what happened to them and MSU football. They are not nor were they the problem

Todd4State
01-28-2024, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581848]

And told him we would keep it in the air raid family. We didnt. They still stayed because unlike most in this society they wanted to stand by their commitment. And Will is the bad guy? Will is the bad guy for giving money away for us to keep other players who are grabbing every dime they can? He?s the bad guy for staying after being misled worse than Arnett was by his yacht club? How can you even rationalize that

It's not just Will they lied to I'm sure. That's kind of getting lost in all of this.

BuckyIsAB****
01-28-2024, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1581864]

It's not just Will they lied to I'm sure. That's kind of getting lost in all of this.

They lied to every kid on the team. Bookie Watson stood up in front of the whole team and snapped on Arnett after the UK game. It was all over after that. Those kids were cheated and they had enough.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=Todd4State;1581866]

They lied to every kid on the team. Bookie Watson stood up in front of the whole team and snapped on Arnett after the UK game. It was all over after that. Those kids were cheated and they had enough.

Damn.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 01:10 AM
There is really no way Arnett looks good here no matter what the case was.

1. He either lied. And I don't really understand why he lied after Barbay was hired? Unless...

2. Barbay told him he would run AR stuff and lied. And in that case it's Arnett's fault for hiring the guy and having poor oversight over his OC.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 01:14 AM

That transition would have been a LOT easier to the boring low scoring ground and pound if Arnett told the truth in the first place. This isn't 2009- we have the transfer portal now. And it would have allowed players to go ahead and leave and go somewhere else. And it would have allowed Arnett the ability to get Iowa type players. So again this all goes back to being Arnett's fault no matter how it all went down.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 01:22 AM

I mean- Arnett isn't here anymore. Thank God. If he was bad mouthing Lebby- then yeah. I mean he could have very easily said something about Lebby not wanting him or something and blah, blah, blah but he didn't do that.

I think the biggest problem with our boosters is they think that you run a SEC program like you would run Louisville High School's football program. Bring in some good old boys and run the entire offense through a couple of good players. That works in high school because there is a bigger gap in talent at times. In the SEC it works out like it did for us last year.

We really need more fans that embrace modern football. Like what they're doing in the NFL and like what Lebby runs. Thank God Keenum hired Selmon who is a true football guy from a legit blueblood that has won for years and has a Dad in the Pro Football HOF. There has been too much "We're Mississippi State- we gotta run the ball because that's the only types of players we can get." I think Leach proved that wrong and I think Barbay showed how bad the other way was though. So hopefully we're getting past that now.

Jarius
01-29-2024, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581848]

And when he didn’t stay in the air raid because he got turned down by everyone worth a crap he pivoted and went in a different direction. He wasn’t intentionally mislead. It just happened. It was obviously the wrong move as the offense was awful, but Will isn’t bigger than the program, no matter what Wyatt thinks. Arnett had to think about what coach gave us the best opportunity to win and not just what he told Wyatt in his living room once he figured out no one wanted to work with him (obviously he chose wrong with Barbay but this wasn’t some big conspiracy to trap Will Rogers). Instead of moving on, his daddy decided to keep him at State and then badmouth a coach after he had ample time to leave if he didn’t like the system brought in. Will wasn’t worth a dime to begin with and we had zero business offering him anything at all to stay. The best thing for the Mississippi State football program would have been him leaving and our boosters being forced to buy an actual quarterback. Many said it prior to the season and got beat down for that opinion and midway through the year that opinion became very popular. No one wants Arnett here. He was a horrible head coach. Everyone is just tired of that family and the blame game that has been going on with them for 4 years. It’s old and he had time to leave. Don’t stay and then bitch that you made the wrong decision. Own it and move on.

KB21
01-29-2024, 08:38 AM
Facts: Arnett was never going to hire an Air Raid coach. He never once considered hiring someone from the same system that Mike ran. Arnett is one of these dumbass coaches who believes you have to base your offense around the running game.

BuckyIsAB****
01-29-2024, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1581864]

And when he didn’t stay in the air raid because he got turned down by everyone worth a crap he pivoted and went in a different direction. He wasn’t intentionally mislead. It just happened. It was obviously the wrong move as the offense was awful, but Will isn’t bigger than the program, no matter what Wyatt thinks. Arnett had to think about what coach gave us the best opportunity to win and not just what he told Wyatt in his living room once he figured out no one wanted to work with him (obviously he chose wrong with Barbay but this wasn’t some big conspiracy to trap Will Rogers). Instead of moving on, his daddy decided to keep him at State and then badmouth a coach after he had ample time to leave if he didn’t like the system brought in. Will wasn’t worth a dime to begin with and we had zero business offering him anything at all to stay. The best thing for the Mississippi State football program would have been him leaving and our boosters being forced to buy an actual quarterback. Many said it prior to the season and got beat down for that opinion and midway through the year that opinion became very popular. No one wants Arnett here. He was a horrible head coach. Everyone is just tired of that family and the blame game that has been going on with them for 4 years. It’s old and he had time to leave. Don’t stay and then bitch that you made the wrong decision. Own it and move on.

Just so I?m sure what you are saying, you think will rogers tried to leave before the 23 season and no one wanted him?

Jarius
01-29-2024, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581877]

Just so I?m sure what you are saying, you think will rogers tried to leave before the 23 season and no one wanted him?

No, I’m saying he could have chosen to leave after he found out which offense we were running and didn’t and then when the offense sucked he threw the coach under the bus for it publicly. Will Rogers daddy wasn’t the only team member’s parent mad about what went down in 2023 but he’s the only parent that went to the newspaper about it. There was ample time for his son to leave prior to the shit show of 2023 happening and it was all smiles until it wasn’t and then it was someone else’s fault. I’m not saying Will is to blame for the 2023 offense being as bad as it was (Barbay is trash), but acting like he was mislead and trapped is just bullshit when he had time to leave after finding out who we hired.

Activated Alpha
01-29-2024, 09:36 AM
Saying Arnett lied and made poor decisions as a 1st year SEC HC and how Will was very limited with play-making abilities aren't mutually exclusive. They both can be true. They both are true. I agree with C34, Arnett fell on the sword and I wish him the very best.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 11:14 AM
[QUOTE=BuckyIsAB****;1581881]

No, I’m saying he could have chosen to leave after he found out which offense we were running and didn’t and then when the offense sucked he threw the coach under the bus for it publicly. Will Rogers daddy wasn’t the only team member’s parent mad about what went down in 2023 but he’s the only parent that went to the newspaper about it. There was ample time for his son to leave prior to the shit show of 2023 happening and it was all smiles until it wasn’t and then it was someone else’s fault. I’m not saying Will is to blame for the 2023 offense being as bad as it was (Barbay is trash), but acting like he was mislead and trapped is just bullshit when he had time to leave after finding out who we hired.

Yeah he could have left. But he would have missed all of spring practice and his options would have been a lot more limited.

Most QB's that transfer want to be with their new team as soon as possible to give them the best chance to win the job and perform well. Arnett's lie prevented that from happening.

At that point he was better off staying and leaving when he did.

Churchill
01-29-2024, 11:38 AM
No doubt your post is absolutely correct but I think the argument here is if Rogers was/is as good as some people on here make him out to be there would have been some nice options even at the end of last spring. Transferring at the end of last spring would have also given him an opportunity to play two years at his new school and (if he as good would have you believe) probably be the starter at his new school at least a year and a half. The fact is Rogers was a decent QB playing for a hall of fame coach and caught lightning-in-a-bottle by being in exactly the right place at exactly the right time. His stats were aided by Leach's apparent desire for him to set records by letting him play at times when we should have been giving the backup(s) some game experience.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 12:24 PM
No doubt your post is absolutely correct but I think the argument here is if Rogers was/is as good as some people on here make him out to be there would have been some nice options even at the end of last spring. Transferring at the end of last spring would have also given him an opportunity to play two years at his new school and (if he as good would have you believe) probably be the starter at his new school at least a year and a half. The fact is Rogers was a decent QB playing for a hall of fame coach and caught lightning-in-a-bottle by being in exactly the right place at exactly the right time. His stats were aided by Leach's apparent desire for him to set records by letting him play at times when we should have been giving the backup(s) some game experience.

That's not how it works with QB's. It's a unique position that requires a lot of timing and precision to run modern offenses today.

That means time is of the essence. It doesn't have as much to do with the actual talent of the QB themselves. See Tommy Stevens.

That's why you are seeing high school QB's graduating as soon as possible.

SPMT
01-29-2024, 01:20 PM
If you want to know what?s wrong with MSU?s football program the Arnett era perfectly exemplifies it. Major boosters in control of things have no idea what they are doing in this new era of college athletics. It?s outdated and painfully obvious. Their meddling will lead to us being left out when conferences realign in a few years. Ole Miss gets it and our don?t. We are about to be in a bad way.

That doesn?t happen with a competent AD in place.

SPMT
01-29-2024, 01:26 PM

This. He could?ve kept some of the previous staff at minimum then turn it over later on. When it got turned over it was going to be painful if done in one fell swoop. I imagine the old staff would?ve done AR with more running.

Churchill
01-29-2024, 01:44 PM
If you'll notice I didn't imply Will going somewhere else and being the starter immediately. I implied that (if he was as good as some on here crack him up tp be) there would still be schools offering serious NIL money to transfer at the end of last spring AND with two years left play (if he was as good as some on here crack him up to be) would be the starter by the end of his first year and remain in that position for his last year. His dad blaming this strictly on Arnett is just like many on here do....making excuses for Will's short comings. What I don't understand is why people take so personal when someone says they think Will was a decent QB but his big stats were more a product of Mike Leach's coaching/system than his own talents.....which is the truth.

Todd4State
01-29-2024, 02:17 PM
If you'll notice I didn't imply Will going somewhere else and being the starter immediately. I implied that (if he was as good as some on here crack him up tp be) there would still be schools offering serious NIL money to transfer at the end of last spring AND with two years left play (if he was as good as some on here crack him up to be) would be the starter by the end of his first year and remain in that position for his last year. His dad blaming this strictly on Arnett is just like many on here do....making excuses for Will's short comings. What I don't understand is why people take so personal when someone says they think Will was a decent QB but his big stats were more a product of Mike Leach's coaching/system than his own talents.....which is the truth.

It's not that. I don't think Will is guaranteed to be the starter at Washington.

It's the whole principle of the situation. He was successful here and his coach passes away. And then we're going to screw players over by lying to them? If Will was so bad why lie to keep him in the first place? Why is Washington taking him?

Just because you don't think a player is any good it doesn't mean it's ok to screw him over and lie to him.

Matt3467
01-29-2024, 03:18 PM
There's a clear divide here: Some believe that even if you're screwed over by the coaching staff you take your lick and keep quiet about it while others believe if you don't want bad publicity on your staff then don't screw kids and their parents over.

I'm part of the latter. Will is magnified because he's the record setting QB that's transferring from a team he's been with 4 years. He's an interesting topic so his and his parent's opinions are more sought after than lesser known players but I believe most other players/parents that were lied to as well would have no problem speaking out about it if approached. Look at it from a parent's perspective and put yourself in their shoes after you and your son were lied to. You can't get time and money back.

Sometimes you just deserve to be called out and last years team was the worst and most uninspired team I've seen at State and that's indicative of underlying turmoil. Was the HS coach wrong after he called Mullen out when he pulled Chason Virgils scholorship at the last second and asked him to greyshirt or since it's State he should've kept his mouth shut?

I read an article years back and I think it was an interview with the West Virginia coach at the time and he said coaches lie to players all the time in recruiting. You do whatever you can to get players on campus. Whatever way you look at it once Leach died Arnett had to recruit the players we already had as I'm sure Rogers had one foot out of the door.

Had Arnett and Co shot straight with these players this conversation isn't taking place today and we're likely in a bowl game. No one signed NDAs.

Gutter Cobreh
01-29-2024, 03:57 PM
Can't change the past, but I see quite a few here will be taking notes on the upcoming season. Here is the quote from the article worth monitoring:

In an interview with ESPN’s Pete Thamel, Rogers said, “Coach Fisch told me, ‘I want to treat you like a professional football player.’ I told him that’s what I want, and that’s what I am looking to do.”

Guess we'll find out this fall.

Jarius
01-29-2024, 05:38 PM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581882]

Yeah he could have left. But he would have missed all of spring practice and his options would have been a lot more limited.

Most QB's that transfer want to be with their new team as soon as possible to give them the best chance to win the job and perform well. Arnett's lie prevented that from happening.

At that point he was better off staying and leaving when he did.

JHe didn’t have to wait until spring. Anyone else would have entered the portal prior to the deadline and waited to see who the coach hired before committing to that team if they were going to have this large of an issue with the hire afterwards. It’s all just sour grapes. Arnett was a 36 year old with no connections who got played by jimmy sexton. He thought he had more options than he did for OC and he got embarrassed. It wasn’t intentional. Barbay was way down the list.

BuckyIsAB****
01-29-2024, 11:18 PM
There is nothing about it that is sour grapes. I dont get what is so hard to understand. All Wills dad did is say how every parent on the team felt. It was the worst coaching job in the history of our program. Wrecked a bowl streak and killed the one thing that Leach had that made him win. And it wasn?t the air raid. But we want to blame a kid who stayed thru all of it and came back after a significant injury. I dont see how there is even a conversation. The only bitterness and sour grapes is from the anti will crowd.

There is not one person who has ever said he is perfect and is Josh Allen mixed with Peyton manning. But you guys seriously and repetitively said the kid was d2 material. He is going to a program that played for a national championship and you are still sitting here bitching. It is absolutely mind blowing to me

Todd4State
01-30-2024, 01:44 AM
There is nothing about it that is sour grapes. I dont get what is so hard to understand. All Wills dad did is say how every parent on the team felt. It was the worst coaching job in the history of our program. Wrecked a bowl streak and killed the one thing that Leach had that made him win. And it wasn?t the air raid. But we want to blame a kid who stayed thru all of it and came back after a significant injury. I dont see how there is even a conversation. The only bitterness and sour grapes is from the anti will crowd.

There is not one person who has ever said he is perfect and is Josh Allen mixed with Peyton manning. But you guys seriously and repetitively said the kid was d2 material. He is going to a program that played for a national championship and you are still sitting here bitching. It is absolutely mind blowing to me

Truth is the reaction would be different if this came from Woody's Mom or Tulu's family. And honestly it certainly could have.

The really hilarious part to all of this is hearing about how so many of our players hated the offense after certain MSU media pushed it down our throats that it would be soooo much better than the Air Raid and the players loved it so much more. LOL.

Pretty sure a couple of those media members kept some receipts from me that they're not going to get to use.

Todd4State
01-30-2024, 01:58 AM
[QUOTE=Todd4State;1581891]

JHe didn’t have to wait until spring. Anyone else would have entered the portal prior to the deadline and waited to see who the coach hired before committing to that team if they were going to have this large of an issue with the hire afterwards. It’s all just sour grapes. Arnett was a 36 year old with no connections who got played by jimmy sexton. He thought he had more options than he did for OC and he got embarrassed. It wasn’t intentional. Barbay was way down the list.

Why wouldn't Will believe Arnett at that point in time? Keeping the Air Raid made a lot of sense and Barbay didn't do what he said he was going to do either. It was pretty vague to all of us as to what the offense would look like and be even after the spring game.

Only real question here is whether Arnett intentionally lied, was lied to by someone else and misled and had poor oversight, or was he just an idiot?

I actually hope Arnett comes out with some kind of interview with his side of the story at some point because honestly I'd like to hear it. Because there has been a TON of coverup for whatever happened and the fact that there were lies to players and parents which has now been confirmed- it's only one piece of the puzzle.

This whole thing has always reeked of boosters sticking their hands in the cookie jar ever since Leach passed away. I was worried when we didn't really do a proper coaching search and the whole "gotta keep the team and recruiting class together" narrative was being spun. And then we started to hire coaches with Mississippi ties before we even had an OC.

I'm guessing this whole thing played out similarly to when certain boosters put Cohen in charge and Keenum is simply taking the bullet for them. Which would explain Arnett's contract- that I could tell that we weren't exactly inspired with confidence that this was going to work long term.

bulldawg28
01-30-2024, 04:37 AM
The reality is there are a lot of teams and players that deal with Coordinator changes. If said player or players are legitimate they adjust. If they fall off a cliff they were/are below average with their abilities. It's really simple. Philosophies in coaching changes all the time, good to great players still produce.

Todd4State
01-30-2024, 08:46 AM
The reality is there are a lot of teams and players that deal with Coordinator changes. If said player or players are legitimate they adjust. If they fall off a cliff they were/are below average with their abilities. It's really simple. Philosophies in coaching changes all the time, good to great players still produce.

Well Will was better at performing in the offense than Wright. And Wright is a good QB who won some games for Vanderbilt so he's not too shabby. The offensive scheme was trash. Too much running on first down, slow developing jet sweeps, and blocking was a blooper reel.

I don't think a coach telling a player the truth about what offense or defense they're going to run so the player can make an informed decision about their football future is too much to ask for.

RiverCityDawg
01-30-2024, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=Jarius;1581915]

Why wouldn't Will believe Arnett at that point in time? Keeping the Air Raid made a lot of sense and Barbay didn't do what he said he was going to do either. It was pretty vague to all of us as to what the offense would look like and be even after the spring game.

Only real question here is whether Arnett intentionally lied, was lied to by someone else and misled and had poor oversight, or was he just an idiot?

I actually hope Arnett comes out with some kind of interview with his side of the story at some point because honestly I'd like to hear it. Because there has been a TON of coverup for whatever happened and the fact that there were lies to players and parents which has now been confirmed- it's only one piece of the puzzle.

This whole thing has always reeked of boosters sticking their hands in the cookie jar ever since Leach passed away. I was worried when we didn't really do a proper coaching search and the whole "gotta keep the team and recruiting class together" narrative was being spun. And then we started to hire coaches with Mississippi ties before we even had an OC.

I'm guessing this whole thing played out similarly to when certain boosters put Cohen in charge and Keenum is simply taking the bullet for them. Which would explain Arnett's contract- that I could tell that we weren't exactly inspired with confidence that this was going to work long term.

I like how the two of y'all are carrying on this argument with each other on two different message boards at the same time. Lol

bulldawg28
01-30-2024, 12:57 PM
Well Will was better at performing in the offense than Wright. And Wright is a good QB who won some games for Vanderbilt so he's not too shabby. The offensive scheme was trash. Too much running on first down, slow developing jet sweeps, and blocking was a blooper reel.

I don't think a coach telling a player the truth about what offense or defense they're going to run so the player can make an informed decision about their football future is too much to ask for.

Truth or no truth the players job is to perform. This isn't pee wee football trying to protect players feelings. He couldn't perform because he was limited in ability. That's Will and Wright.

Todd4State
01-30-2024, 02:32 PM
Truth or no truth the players job is to perform. This isn't pee wee football trying to protect players feelings. He couldn't perform because he was limited in ability. That's Will and Wright.

It isn't about feelings- it's about potential money.

Both performed better for different coaches. It would have been a lot worse without Will. That offense would have limited Patrick Mahomes. It was a shit scheme.

Jarius
01-30-2024, 04:01 PM

The rest of the parents didn’t do it though, because anyone with even a little bit of self awareness knows it makes you look bad as a parent and it makes your kid look like a spoiled baby whether they are or not. What good did that interview do? Seriously? All it did was piss off the 75 % or more of the fan base that was ready to move on from Will Rogers at quarterback or at a minimum put a more negative view of him in their minds. It helped absolutely nothing. It was simply a way for the guy who has been blaming everyone else for his son’s shortcomings on the field in a message board setting to do it one last time in a public setting. Drama queen. That’s all it is. It was good to see local radio call out Wyatt Rogers for this yesterday and say how absolutely ridiculous it was.

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 05:53 PM
The rest of the parents didn’t do it though, because anyone with even a little bit of self awareness knows it makes you look bad as a parent and it makes your kid look like a spoiled baby whether they are or not. What good did that interview do? Seriously? All it did was piss off the 75 % or more of the fan base that was ready to move on from Will Rogers at quarterback or at a minimum put a more negative view of him in their minds. It helped absolutely nothing. It was simply a way for the guy who has been blaming everyone else for his son’s shortcomings on the field in a message board setting to do it one last time in a public setting. Drama queen. That’s all it is. It was good to see local radio call out Wyatt Rogers for this yesterday and say how absolutely ridiculous it was.

I think it pissed you off more than it did everyone. Im glad you found a local radio station to bitch about a kid that played his ass off for your school, never complained and gave money away so your school could keep bookie Watson.

If you dont know the kid, or the family it is just as ridiculous to f them out of spite because you didnt like how many times we threw it to the RB. Lying is lying. It killed the entire program not just one player. Again, it blows my mind we are mad at the wrong people

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 05:56 PM
And as far as blaming everyone else for his shortcomings? That has never happened especially not publicly. I dont remember leach throwing wills chairs over or calling him soft and that he didnt know how to use his hands in public either.

Jarius
01-30-2024, 07:01 PM
I think it pissed you off more than it did everyone. Im glad you found a local radio station to bitch about a kid that played his ass off for your school, never complained and gave money away so your school could keep bookie Watson.

If you dont know the kid, or the family it is just as ridiculous to f them out of spite because you didnt like how many times we threw it to the RB. Lying is lying. It killed the entire program not just one player. Again, it blows my mind we are mad at the wrong people
If you think it’s just me then you don’t read many State message boards. It was very poorly received by a large number of people. Arnett is widely considered a good person who wasn’t nearly ready for that role. Painting him as a piece of shit liar is not what almost anyone in Starkville that has been around him would agree with.

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 07:45 PM
If you think it’s just me then you don’t read many State message boards. It was very poorly received by a large number of people. Arnett is widely considered a good person who wasn’t nearly ready for that role. Painting him as a piece of shit liar is not what almost anyone in Starkville that has been around him would agree with.

Hes not a piece of shit liar. And nobody said he was. But he did lie. He may have not intentionally meant to lie at the time, but he knew he was after that and didnt do shit to stop it. Arnett let his boys get him fired. Arnett let his boys turn him into a liar. Arnett let boys change him and lose the team. As far as I know he is still in Stark. And that?s great. But he did lie and he did cost all those kids and families.

And no, I dont read a lot of message boards. So you got me there. Doesnt change the facts of the situation

Todd4State
01-30-2024, 07:58 PM
The rest of the parents didn?t do it though, because anyone with even a little bit of self awareness knows it makes you look bad as a parent and it makes your kid look like a spoiled baby whether they are or not. What good did that interview do? Seriously? All it did was piss off the 75 % or more of the fan base that was ready to move on from Will Rogers at quarterback or at a minimum put a more negative view of him in their minds. It helped absolutely nothing. It was simply a way for the guy who has been blaming everyone else for his son?s shortcomings on the field in a message board setting to do it one last time in a public setting. Drama queen. That?s all it is. It was good to see local radio call out Wyatt Rogers for this yesterday and say how absolutely ridiculous it was.

If Bo Bounds is agreeing with you then you probably want to reconsider that you're "take" is good.

The only MSU fans that I've seen say that it was ridiculous we're fans that didn't like Will in the first place. Which isn't even close to the majority much less 75%.

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 08:04 PM
If Bo Bounds is agreeing with you then you probably want to reconsider that you're "take" is good.

The only MSU fans that I've seen say that it was ridiculous we're fans that didn't like Will in the first place. Which isn't even close to the majority much less 75%.

Oh it was Bo Bounds? Hahahaha

Todd4State
01-30-2024, 08:58 PM
Oh it was Bo Bounds? Hahahaha

I'll be honest I have no idea who he is talking about on the radio.

Most of the local options are not guys I would hold in high esteem and it wouldn't surprise me if Bo said it though.

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 09:24 PM
I'll be honest I have no idea who he is talking about on the radio.

Most of the local options are not guys I would hold in high esteem and it wouldn't surprise me if Bo said it though.

Jake wimberly is the only one that isnt told what to say at some level

Coach34
01-30-2024, 09:39 PM
Rogers will show who he is this Fall. I have a good idea how it turns out. Many of you do too. We shall see

Coach34
01-30-2024, 09:41 PM
Jake wimberly is the only one that isnt told what to say at some level

Thats bullshit. Jake relies on support from outside money. He amends his opinions

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 09:49 PM
Rogers will show who he is this Fall. I have a good idea how it turns out. Many of you do too. We shall see

Yeah. We saw your idea in 2023

BuckyIsAB****
01-30-2024, 09:49 PM
Thats bullshit. Jake relies on support from outside money. He amends his opinions

He probably doesnt hate Mike leach so you dont like him. It?s ok be honest