PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh to chargers?

msstate7
01-23-2024, 12:59 PM
Looking like it could happen...

https://nfltraderumors.co/chargers-nearing-deal-with-jim-harbaugh/

Be interesting to see the ripples in CFB from this

DownwardDawg
01-23-2024, 01:15 PM
Mullen to Michigan!!!

Walkerhill
01-23-2024, 01:19 PM
Mullen to Michigan!!!

The 2 leading possibilities seem to be the current OC Moore or Brian Kelly.

If Moore then the carousel mostly stops moving until next year. But if Kelly, the dominoes that end up moving could get crazy.

bulldawg28
01-23-2024, 01:43 PM
He should

parabrave
01-23-2024, 01:59 PM
Well since Moore went undefeated this season and no one ever offered him a HC position gives the big blue new HC away/

DesotoDog1967
01-23-2024, 02:10 PM
So if Kelly left LSU, who they calling?

Saltydog
01-23-2024, 02:31 PM
So if Kelly left LSU, who they calling?

Of course it's Lane Kiffin. . . . . .LSU fans would love him and he would be dangerous with their talent. . . . . .

msstate7
01-23-2024, 02:41 PM
Of course it's Lane Kiffin. . . . . .LSU fans would love him and he would be dangerous with their talent. . . . . .

We've pushed him to every opening there's been, and he's still there. Either he's happy, OM pays him too much to leave, or no one better wants him bc of his antics

Coach34
01-23-2024, 02:53 PM
LSU fans wont be sad at all if Kelly leaves.

DownwardDawg
01-23-2024, 03:06 PM

Not one bit. I posted this in another thread a while back. Some of our posters think they are happy with Kelly. They are not. They are already restless.

parabrave
01-23-2024, 03:34 PM

Ones I know are indifferent to him/

Leeshouldveflanked
01-23-2024, 04:13 PM
Harbaugh getting out before sanctions hit.

msstate7
01-23-2024, 04:29 PM
Harbaugh getting out before sanctions hit.

They aren't gonna do a damn thing to Michigan. Harbaugh is going back to the nfl to cement himself in the greatest coaches of all time with a Super Bowl win; there's been very few that have a natty and a SB.

LC Dawg
01-23-2024, 04:59 PM
They aren't gonna do a damn thing to Michigan. Harbaugh is going back to the nfl to cement himself in the greatest coaches of all time with a Super Bowl win; there's been very few that have a natty and a SB.

Jim and John should swap jobs and see if they both can accomplish that.

BuckyIsAB****
01-23-2024, 06:44 PM
Michigan already named Moore the coach in waiting

parabrave
01-23-2024, 07:05 PM
Michigan already named Moore the coach in waiting

He earned it.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-23-2024, 08:17 PM
Kelly is gone if he goes 9-3 next year. Book it. This is his chance to fix the bad DC hire and show his offense is fine post Daniels. 10 wins and he's still there but those LSU fans will want him gone

lastmajordog
01-23-2024, 08:42 PM
I wish but I think LK is at home with food, money, *** and admiration at om. Elite DOG people have said he?s jumping for years, they were wrong, I just don?t see it. He has an incredible portal class. If injuries don?t bite them they will be a very dangerous team next year....JMHO

Homedawg
01-23-2024, 09:13 PM
I wish but I think LK is at home with food, money, *** and admiration at om. Elite DOG people have said he?s jumping for years, they were wrong, I just don?t see it. He has an incredible portal class. If injuries don?t bite them they will be a very dangerous team next year....JMHO

Ole miss is set up to be a playoff team. If he does that he will be a hero. If he does that at lsu, it's what's expected

Coach34
01-23-2024, 11:22 PM
Lame Kitten is going to be the Mississippi Confederate version of Dan Mullen. He will be successful and want to leave- but Blue Blood after Blue Blood will pass. Florida got desperate and bit the bullet with him. Foley and Spurrier didnt want him but they didnt see a better option- and they were starting to look like shit getting turned down.

Lame Kitten will keep doing well at Mississippi and eventually a Blue Blood will say Phuck It and hire him. With their team this coming Fall- it may be after this season.

MoreCowbell
01-23-2024, 11:32 PM

Jimmy, Barry and Pete Carrol, who am I missing?

bulldawg28
01-24-2024, 04:36 AM
I'm telling you guys it will take awhile for all those Ole Miss transfers to gel. It takes a strong coach to create a winning standard and culture with an entirely new team. We saw one coach try it last year and failed. It's the same reasoning Jackie fell at state, too many juco players. It's not talent It's a culture.

This chapter in sports in unprecedented. Until now no one has been successful pulling it off. I don't suspect Kiffin with all his teenage antics will either. His lockeroom is a ticking time bomb. Mark my words. It's about a culture which he will not be able to create unless he changes.

Pancho
01-24-2024, 08:40 AM
He could not control Judkins once he began to express himself verbally to the team and staff so I'll sit and wait to see where the next weakest link appears on the plantation. Lame now has all his kids in Oxford and the kids like it there so that in itself is an issue for him that he has never had to really consider.

confucius say
01-24-2024, 11:15 AM
I'm telling you guys it will take awhile for all those Ole Miss transfers to gel. It takes a strong coach to create a winning standard and culture with an entirely new team. We saw one coach try it last year and failed. It's the same reasoning Jackie fell at state, too many juco players. It's not talent It's a culture.

This chapter in sports in unprecedented. Until now no one has been successful pulling it off. I don't suspect Kiffin with all his teenage antics will either. His lockeroom is a ticking time bomb. Mark my words. It's about a culture which he will not be able to create unless he changes.

I agree with the culture piece.
But having a top 5 qb in college football covers a lot.

bulldawg28
01-24-2024, 12:35 PM
I agree with the culture piece.
But having a top 5 qb in college football covers a lot.

It will cover their weak schedule but when it gets real they will fold.

confucius say
01-24-2024, 02:04 PM
It will cover their weak schedule but when it gets real they will fold.

They have the easiest schedule in the league next year so that should be enough to get to the playoff if you're correct.

bulldawg28
01-24-2024, 03:03 PM
They have the easiest schedule in the league next year so that should be enough to get to the playoff if you're correct.

Honestly, if they don't make the playoffs with that schedule Lane should be on the hotseat and they never will make it.