PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoffs Jan 20/21

RocketDawg
01-20-2024, 05:31 PM
Ravens/Texans is a good game. Thought the Texans might be the dominating team though, and they're losing at the moment.

Commercecomet24
01-20-2024, 05:48 PM
I wonder when the media is gonna start hammering on Lamar Jackson for his playoff disappointments like they do with Dak. Lamar has been horrid in the playoffs, but Lamar can't do any wrong apparently lol

Commercecomet24
01-20-2024, 05:48 PM
I like the Texans hope they win it all.

dawgday166
01-20-2024, 05:58 PM

Same here.

RocketDawg
01-20-2024, 06:43 PM
I wonder when the media is gonna start hammering on Lamar Jackson for his playoff disappointments like they do with Dak. Lamar has been horrid in the playoffs, but Lamar can't do any wrong apparently lol

Didn't we beat him and Louisville pretty bad in a bowl game a few years ago? He didn't look great in that game as I recall.

RocketDawg
01-20-2024, 06:44 PM

Yep. I like Stroud. He's having a great year.

Big4Dawg
01-20-2024, 06:57 PM

Playing great today

Commercecomet24
01-20-2024, 06:58 PM
Didn't we beat him and Louisville pretty bad in a bowl game a few years ago? He didn't look great in that game as I recall.

Yeah we intercepted him 4 or 5 times. That was the bowl game after Dan left. Knox had us ready to play!

RocketDawg
01-20-2024, 07:14 PM
Looks like Baltimore is gonna win and win big.

smootness
01-20-2024, 07:19 PM
Ravens/Texans is a good game. Thought the Texans might be the dominating team though, and they're losing at the moment.

You thought the Texans might dominate the Ravens?

Commercecomet24
01-20-2024, 07:27 PM
Playing great today

Had a good second half because Texans defense was worn down. First half he want good.Ravens defense won this game.

RocketDawg
01-20-2024, 08:57 PM
You thought the Texans might dominate the Ravens?

Bad choice of words. I should have said like they did last week.

HailState2008
01-20-2024, 09:01 PM

The media hammered him when he was looking for his extension.

Commercecomet24
01-20-2024, 09:12 PM
The media hammered him when he was looking for his extension.

No qb gets hammere week in and week out like Dak. And Lamar has not been hammered for his bad playoff performances. My point is the media has its darlings and the ones they tear up consistently. The qb always gets too much blame for losses and too much credit for wins. Nature of the business. But if you're gonna constantly hammer one guy you gotta do it for the others with the same failures

Cowbell
01-20-2024, 11:28 PM
No qb gets hammere week in and week out like Dak. And Lamar has not been hammered for his bad playoff performances. My point is the media has its darlings and the ones they tear up consistently. The qb always gets too much blame for losses and too much credit for wins. Nature of the business. But if you're gonna constantly hammer one guy you gotta do it for the others with the same failures
Dak is the most critiqued athlete in the world. It's honestly just sad at this point.

Turfdawg67
01-20-2024, 11:32 PM

You play for Dallas, you're under the microscope. It is what it is... you take the good with the bad. He needs to go play for the Browns if he doesn't want the criticism week in and week out. Or win and shut them up.

Commercecomet24
01-21-2024, 02:00 AM
You play for Dallas, you're under the microscope. It is what it is... you take the good with the bad. He needs to go play for the Browns if he doesn't want the criticism week in and week out. Or win and shut them up.

I understand completely that the qb for the cowboys is always gonna get grief just like a star that plays for the Yankees. My point is the media crucifies Dak when others deserve it as well. Even when he wins he catches heck because he "only beats bad teams" which is bs. It just shows how twisted the media is with their narratives. They make you or break you. That's the point im trying to make. And anyone who thought the cowboys would win the Super Bowl(many pundits said they would) this year with no run game and and an enigmatic defense were crazy.

Commercecomet24
01-21-2024, 02:03 AM
Dak is the most critiqued athlete in the world. It's honestly just sad at this point.

Right. How many games would the cowboys have won this year without him. 5 to 7 wins maybe

Todd4State
01-21-2024, 02:10 AM
I understand completely that the qb for the cowboys is always gonna get grief just like a star that plays for the Yankees. My point is the media crucifies Dak when others deserve it as well. Even when he wins he catches heck because he "only beats bad teams" which is bs. It just shows how twisted the media is with their narratives. They make you or break you. That's the point im trying to make. And anyone who thought the cowboys would win the Super Bowl(many pundits said they would) this year with no run game and and an enigmatic defense were crazy.

You're assuming the media understands sports as well as you. And they don't.

If Stephen A Smith posted on here he would have been banned for being stupid.

Commercecomet24
01-21-2024, 02:14 AM
You're assuming the media understands sports as well as you. And they don't.

If Stephen A Smith posted on here he would have been banned for being stupid.

Lol true. I'm not a big fan of the media for anything, they twist it how they want it. Spin it!

coachnorm
01-21-2024, 12:47 PM
Many people on ED know everything clowns like Stephen A says? Why are they so enlightened on CLOWNS like him on THAT station? The simple solution to this discussion is not to attend that CIRCUS. The best money that I have spent is YouTube Premium. I hit the subscribe button on Rich Eisen, Dan Patrick, Josh Pate, Matbegreat ETC. Simply, There is good content to be had and that is why ESPN is hemorrhaging subscribers.