Doug Shows is reffing

Dawgology
01-17-2024, 08:24 PM
Doug Shows is reffing

I honestly believe he doesn’t like Jans

tcdog70
01-17-2024, 08:38 PM
I honestly believe he doesn’t like Jans

He has been killing State for twenty years. Bobby Shows was his uncle. But he hammers us. Like the palming call on Hubbard

Commercecomet24
01-17-2024, 08:47 PM
Shows has screwed us for many many years. It's almost become tradition!

KentuckyDawg13
01-18-2024, 07:11 AM
Doug Shows is reffing

How in the h3ll is this allowed?! Being there made it even more obvious.

MSUdawg67
01-18-2024, 08:11 AM
He has been killing State for twenty years. Bobby Shows was his uncle. But he hammers us. Like the palming call on Hubbard

Bobby Shows was Doug’s father and I don’t understand why you think he hates Jan’s.

Ranchdawg
01-18-2024, 12:17 PM
One game many years ago Doug Shows attempted to have my friend ejected from a game at the Hump. Should he have been been ejected possibly but Shows was badly missing calls that I?ve seen other referees call foul on numerous times before. Friend was screaming F you and other things at Shows. I personally think he hates State and often he either swallows his whistle on some calls or makes calls that really baffles me. Example in the Ky game last night calling a carry the ball call. That was total B. S.

Commercecomet24
01-18-2024, 12:39 PM
One game many years ago Doug Shows attempted to have my friend ejected from a game at the Hump. Should he have been been ejected possibly but Shows was badly missing calls that I?ve seen other referees call foul on numerous times before. Friend was screaming F you and other things at Shows. I personally think he hates State and often he either swallows his whistle on some calls or makes calls that really baffles me. Example in the Ky game last night calling a carry the ball call. That was total B. S.

Shows sucks. I didn't even know they called carries anymore. Heck the way i grew up playing basketball is totally different than today because everyone today would be called for carrying back in the day, lol. You just don't see it called anymore.

Ranchdawg
01-18-2024, 12:54 PM
Commerce I totally agree! I played a lot of basketball growing up a long time ago. Only made it to high school level. Several things have totally changed in today?s game. Walking, carrying the ball and over the back. My cousin played professionally in the old ABA.

Commercecomet24
01-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Commerce I totally agree! I played a lot of basketball growing up a long time ago. Only made it to high school level. Several things have totally changed in today?s game. Walking, carrying the ball and over the back. My cousin played professionally in the old ABA.

Same here! Yeah the things they get away with now is absolutely ridiculous. All it is now is the old And 1 tournaments. I know I'm a dinosaur but dang the old basketball was so much more fun to watch.

FoggyBottom
01-19-2024, 12:31 PM
Go to the SEC tournament and watch games when you don?t have a dog in the fight. It is eye opening how fans react to calls. All refs occasionally miss calls, but not nearly to the degree fans believe.

PGHBulldogBG
01-19-2024, 12:50 PM
Is Shows the ref who has the roofing business that the UK fans tried to destroy? Or am I think of someone else. Many of you think Bama football fans are bad. They are nothing compared to UK basketball fans