PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs/Dolphins game on Peacock

RocketDawg
01-12-2024, 06:02 PM
I can get Peacock using Roku and it's free. But will the game be on the free version or do you have to subscribe to Peacock +?

SailingDawg
01-12-2024, 06:09 PM
My brother added me to his subscription so I'm set. Ridiculous that they're going to streaming for NFL games. Of course, they did Thursday games on Amazon all season. I guess we'll find out whether it costs more.

civildawg
01-12-2024, 06:15 PM
Pretty sure it's on the paid version of peacock. Streameast . com will be your friend

RocketDawg
01-12-2024, 06:59 PM
Pretty sure it's on the paid version of peacock. Streameast . com will be your friend

That's too bad. I wanted to see how the handled the intense cold. It's going to affect both teams. The advertisements always say just Peacock, not Peacock +, but that's probably just their ploy to be subscribers.

My brother added me to his subscription so I'm set. Ridiculous that they're going to streaming for NFL games. Of course, they did Thursday games on Amazon all season. I guess we'll find out whether it costs more.

Games on Prime was OK with me, mainly because I have Prime. Prime's a decent deal since you get "free" shipping, as well as Prime Music and Prime videos. But I don't think I want to subscribe to Peacock + just for a game. Their programming doesn't really interest me enough to pay extra for it, but it's on sale for $2/month now. Don't know if you can sign up, then cancel after the game or not.

SpaceBully
01-13-2024, 05:49 AM
I don't see how they can play this game. All the water and bathrooms are gonna freeze solid. Players will get seriously injured. I would postpone it.

Maroonthirteen
01-13-2024, 07:45 AM
I don't see how they can play this game. All the water and bathrooms are gonna freeze solid. Players will get seriously injured. I would postpone it.

First, how in the year 2024 do so many nfl teams have out door stadiums?

But I agree. Ridiculous to play in that weather. Move the game to daytime. Move it to St Louis dome. Move it to Miami.

Dawg_Lover
01-13-2024, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=RocketDawg;1579388]That's too bad. I wanted to see how the handled the intense cold. It's going to affect both teams. The advertisements always say just Peacock, not Peacock +, but that's probably just their ploy to be subscribers.

Same. But once found out it will air @ 11pm central, on NFL, decided to avoid internet, or anything else that may show scores, then watch it there.

confucius say
01-13-2024, 06:11 PM
Not playing this game at 3 amd the Houston game at 7 is dumb by the nfl

RocketDawg
01-13-2024, 08:28 PM
Not playing this game at 3 amd the Houston game at 7 is dumb by the nfl

Saw the pregame a few minutes ago on NBC. Apparently they have a heated field so it's thawing. You'd think they would have turned the heat on a little earlier though. It was still icy-looking right before kickoff.

Interesting factoid: The playing surface is Bermudagrass, presumably overseeded since it's still sort of green. It's Bermuda Latitude 36.