PDA

View Full Version : Bad Weather coming in

parabrave
01-12-2024, 01:03 AM
you guys and gals in the Northern sectors, memphis area, stay vigilant tonight into the morning. The shi% is already hitting the fan in Arky around LR,

parabrave
01-12-2024, 08:48 AM
If you're between 20 and 82 get prepared fast/ TWs in Yazoo in a line to Greenwood headed east.

basedog
01-12-2024, 08:52 AM
Was gonna hunt starting yesterday but decided to wait and go Sunday afternoon and hunt Monday. Cold weather next week but having heating coat is nice now days!

DownwardDawg
01-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Was gonna hunt starting yesterday but decided to wait and go Sunday afternoon and hunt Monday. Cold weather next week but having heating coat is nice now days!

It's already over up here!!! Gotta head down to Covington County next week to try one last time.

parabrave
01-12-2024, 12:29 PM
It's already over up here!!! Gotta head down to Covington County next week to try one last time.

Heck we are being overrun by deer here on the coast. Got 4 living in my yard and about 18 in a 10 square mile area. Dumbshit neighbors are feeding them.

DesotoDog1967
01-12-2024, 12:33 PM
weather.com doesn't show Memphis getting any until Sunday night. Reports everywhere

DownwardDawg
01-12-2024, 01:02 PM
Heck we are being overrun by deer here on the coast. Got 4 living in my yard and about 18 in a 10 square mile area. Dumbshit neighbors are feeding them.

That never turns out good. Same problem here in Tennessee. More deer roaming the neighborhood sidewalks than I've ever seen hunting in Mississippi. My wife and I counted 87 yesterday afternoon driving around. Just hanging out in people's yards eating their plants and shitting all over the driveways. Spreading flees, Lyme disease, and CWD. It's not "legal" to kill them in the neighborhoods with HOA's because they'll end up running into some little kid's backyard birthday party and bleating while they bleed out. Lol
I've took out a few for the neighbor down the road. He hates them.

parabrave
01-12-2024, 01:19 PM
Here as long as it's on private property. And if you don't break city Ords. Like a cop told me use a bow and don't let the meat go to waste.

DownwardDawg
01-12-2024, 01:30 PM
Here as long as it's on private property. And if you don't break city Ords. Like a cop told me use a bow and don't let the meat go to waste.

Yeah, it's a bit blurry up here because of HOA's. My representative lives in my neighborhood. She wants me to kill them all but it's against HOA rules because of things like I posted already. A buck got stuck in a fence near the school bus stop last year. Cops shot him and dragged him into bushes while the bus dropped the kids off!! Haha!!

TALL DAWG
01-12-2024, 02:17 PM
Oh, i can assure u that u have MORE than 18 deer in a 10 sq mile area!

CaptainObvious
01-12-2024, 02:21 PM
How did this go from a weather thread to a Bambi thread? Y'all do know you need to be out getting milk, bread and water for the White Death coming Sunday Night thru Tuesday!

parabrave
01-12-2024, 02:41 PM
How did this go from a weather thread to a Bambi thread? Y'all do know you need to be out getting milk, bread and water for the White Death coming Sunday Night thru Tuesday!

Well since some might have to resort to killing bambi to survive next week since there will be no vittles on the shelves; why not.