PDA

View Full Version : Watching Tennessee vs UMiss game

RocketDawg
01-06-2024, 07:17 PM
Tennessee is good. I've not been paying close attention but they seem to be really good with 3's. It's going to be very hard to beat them with the team we saw today.

msstate7
01-06-2024, 07:20 PM
They're very good. They'll win the sec imo.

We have our hands full these next 2 games. I think we get Bama though. 1-4 start in a very tough January. February eases up considerably though

RocketDawg
01-06-2024, 07:32 PM
They're very good. They'll win the sec imo.

We have our hands full these next 2 games. I think we get Bama though. 1-4 start in a very tough January. February eases up considerably though

They also have a full house, >20,000 in attendance. I wonder how the Hump will look Wednesday night.

Saltydog
01-06-2024, 07:32 PM
Watching these two makes me realize how pathetic our offense is. Watch UT's spacing then take a look at ours.

PGHBulldogBG
01-06-2024, 07:44 PM
UT and UK will battle for the SEC title this year. I don’t think any other teams have the players. Bama has a great offense but their defense is questionable. Auburn seems to be real solid too.

msstate7
01-06-2024, 07:51 PM
UT and UK will battle for the SEC title this year. I don’t think any other teams have the players. Bama has a great offense but their defense is questionable. Auburn seems to be real solid too.

I agree. I like UT's experience to win it.

lastmajordog
01-06-2024, 08:01 PM
I was om play earlier this year, my take is they have a very solid middle four but a very aggressive power forward (aka Wiley Peck) could absolutely give them fits.....JMHO

RockyDog
01-06-2024, 08:07 PM
I was om play earlier this year, my take is they have a very solid middle four but a very aggressive power forward (aka Wiley Peck) could absolutely give them fits.....JMHO

Are you 75? You use Peck as an example a lot. Seems there a lot more players to choose from that have been relevant in the last 30 years.

lastmajordog
01-06-2024, 09:05 PM
del

StarkVegasSteve
01-07-2024, 03:52 AM
They also have a full house, >20,000 in attendance. I wonder how the Hump will look Wednesday night.

The same as it has looked for every midweek game the last 6 years. The middle will be empty because they have let corporations take those seats, the upper deck will be pretty full, and the student section will be ok(although they get a reprieve since school is not in session).

I understand these businesses and corporations give a bunch of money, but we are killing our atmosphere with it. Our cheap ass former AD did what he usually did, went cheap with every sport other than baseball, and put lipstick on a pig instead of building a new arena. We could have had boxes of some sort, or at least an actual club level, that would have appeased those folks and given the actual fans, ie: people who show up on a regular basis, actual seats instead of sticking them all in the damn rafters.

Leeshouldveflanked
01-07-2024, 05:13 AM
Cohen was lil LT