PDA

View Full Version : CUSA championship game

FlabLoser
12-07-2013, 12:53 PM
There might be 15,000 people at that game.

Rice up 21-3. Rice has been fun to watch.

The thing about this game...winner goes to Memphis for New Year's Eve. Loser goes to Hawaii.

BulldogDX55
12-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Watching the game, both teams seem really, really slow compared to what we are used to seeing. Even the MAC championship game seemed light speed by comparison. Bowling Green would beat either of these teams, and we can handle either without too much difficulty.

Statecoachingblows**
12-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Rice hung some points on AM first game of the year

HoopsDawg
12-07-2013, 01:08 PM
marshall will come back and win this game. It's freezing there so that effects the play. Marshall went to OT with Virgina Tech. Their QB and WR's are pretty good. They can win if we show up dead like we did against Northwestern last year.

thf24
12-07-2013, 01:09 PM
The thing about this game...winner goes to Memphis for New Year's Eve. Loser goes to Hawaii.

Only the players really benefit from going to Hawaii. Low payout for the athletic department and most of the fans can't get there. Memphis is the better destination for a program as a whole. I will say, however, that if strange circumstances put us in the Hawaii Bowl one day down the road, I wouldn't be completely displeased.

TheRef
12-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Only the players really benefit from going to Hawaii. Low payout for the athletic department and most of the fans can't get there. Memphis is the better destination for the program as a whole. I will say, however, that if strange circumstances put us in the Hawaii Bowl one day down the road, I wouldn't be completely displeased.

I wouldn't mind at all to go to Hawaii. I'll take a week off for that.

MarketingBully01
12-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Yep, and A&M was playing without count them 7 starters in that game for suspensions among other things.

Statecoachingblows**
12-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Yep, and A&M was playing without count them 7 starters in that game for suspensions among other things.

But that was many many beers ago, points are points 4 months later haha

maroonmania
12-07-2013, 05:30 PM
I was very impressed with Rice today. First time I had seen them play but they were better than I expected. If we play them we better not take them lightly>