PDA

View Full Version : First Bold Prediction of 2024: Saban Retires

TrapGame
01-01-2024, 03:28 PM
If Nick Saban wins the Natty with this Alabama team he will retire. This has been a rough season on Saban and it shows. He has done a hell of a job this season but it has taken a noticeable toll. I'm sure he has already spoken to Byrne and his list is ready to go.

I'm pushing all my chips to the center of the table.

CaptainObvious
01-01-2024, 03:29 PM
Mullen to Tuscaloosa.

Somebody had to say it.

DownwardDawg
01-01-2024, 03:30 PM
#2 Bold take....State will beat ole miss in Oxford, squashing all the media love and ending their playoff dreams.

I agree about Saban. This has been one of his best coaching performances ever. I think he's gone if he wins it all. Maybe even if he doesn't win it all.

Ranchdawg
01-01-2024, 03:39 PM
#3 bold prediction Kiffen to Tuscaloosa.

Dawgology
01-01-2024, 03:40 PM
#2 Bold take....State will beat ole miss in Oxford, squashing all the media love and ending their playoff dreams.

I agree about Saban. This has been one of his best coaching performances ever. I think he's gone if he wins it all. Maybe even if he doesn't win it all.

Ole Miss will go 8-4 and state will go 7-5. One of states wins will be at Ole Miss

DownwardDawg
01-01-2024, 05:32 PM
Ole Miss will go 8-4 and state will go 7-5. One of states wins will be at Ole Miss

I agree.

DownwardDawg
01-01-2024, 05:32 PM
#3 bold prediction Kiffen to Tuscaloosa.

Kiffin to Florida. Sark leaves Texas for Bama.

Mjoelner34
01-01-2024, 06:21 PM

+1 (unless UT wins it all this year) then Kiffin to Bama.

DownwardDawg
01-01-2024, 06:35 PM
+1 (unless UT wins it all this year) then Kiffin to Bama.

I was told that Bama is not interested in Kiffin. Who knows if really true or not but the source is pretty connected.

R2Dawg
01-01-2024, 06:49 PM
I was told that Bama is not interested in Kiffin. Who knows if really true or not but the source is pretty connected.

I didn't see it but my Bama folks told me Kiffin said Roll Tide when gameday asked him about the Rose Bowl. Kiffin already vying for the job.

99jc
01-01-2024, 06:54 PM
lane tried to screw Sabans daughter that is why he got kicked to the curb.

parabrave
01-01-2024, 06:56 PM
Mullen to Tuscaloosa.

Somebody had to say it.

How about Arch to Tuscland because they don't have a QB on that team.

mparkerfd20
01-01-2024, 07:00 PM

Kiffin and every other red blooded man in the area I'm sure.

basedog
01-01-2024, 07:56 PM
Saban ain’t gonna retire yet.

Mjoelner34
01-01-2024, 07:56 PM

Isn't she too old for Kiffin?**

SailingDawg
01-01-2024, 08:11 PM
Isn't she too old for Kiffin?**

Easily

Leeshouldveflanked
01-01-2024, 08:31 PM
Kiffin isnt going to BAMA after Saban retires. If he goes to BAMA it will be after the person that replaces Saban is fired.

TrapGame
01-01-2024, 08:51 PM
Saban looks worn out. He's not throwing headsets like he used to. He just shrugs his shoulders and says "Shit" or "****". He looks like he's ready to retire. And let's face it, he ain't quite the Saban he used to be. There's some rust on that blade.

BrunswickDawg
01-01-2024, 09:14 PM
There's some rust on that blade.

When will men learn Grecian Formula is not a good look - especially under bright lights on TV

viverlibre
01-01-2024, 09:58 PM

Have you seen Kiffen's women? He ain't slumping down to Kristen Saban,

TALL DAWG
01-02-2024, 05:03 PM
When u make $9MM annually?.being $750k per month?Id think any guy could land some nice honeys.

lastmajordog
01-02-2024, 08:55 PM
My take is om and LK have a heck of a team returning. The question is as always if you?re not Bama or Jawga is what will the injury situation will be and how will the SEC will be. This was supposed to om?s comeuppance year but Dart and most starters were mostly healthy and it was a down SEC year. Next year om (supposedly) has an easier schedule. But LSU, Fla, Arky,The DOGS and the new boys on the block will have a say in their future. They apparently have a VERY good team returning but depth as always will be a question especially with possible injuries that they didn?t have this year. We shall see said the Zen Master.....Come on Lebby......GoDOGS.

Todd4State
01-03-2024, 12:57 AM
My take is om and LK have a heck of a team returning. The question is as always if you?re not Bama or Jawga is what will the injury situation will be and how will the SEC will be. This was supposed to om?s comeuppance year but Dart and most starters were mostly healthy and it was a down SEC year. Next year om (supposedly) has an easier schedule. But LSU, Fla, Arky,The DOGS and the new boys on the block will have a say in their future. They apparently have a VERY good team returning but depth as always will be a question especially with possible injuries that they didn?t have this year. We shall see said the Zen Master.....Come on Lebby......GoDOGS.

After 2024 I suspect they will lose a lot to the draft and graduation. That's a perfect time for a coach to leave if he can find a job.

Pancho
01-03-2024, 08:28 AM
gainesville...........

DownwardDawg
01-03-2024, 12:07 PM
gainesville...........

Yes

Bubb Rubb
01-03-2024, 12:26 PM

Yeah, he'll never be the head coach at Bama. Interestingly enough, I could see Kirby leave UGA for Bama, which would be a real punch to the gut for UGA.

Kiffin to LSU if Kelly bolts? That's possible. More likely, Kiffin to Florida next year after Sunbelt Billy gets shown the door.

TrapGame
01-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Yeah, he'll never be the head coach at Bama. Interestingly enough, I could see Kirby leave UGA for Bama, which would be a real punch to the gut for UGA.

Kiffin to LSU if Kelly bolts? That's possible. More likely, Kiffin to Florida next year after Sunbelt Billy gets shown the door.

I've heard Kiffin really, really wants to coach at Miami. Hot bed of elite talent (and I don't mean just players) and South Beach. Crystobal may be on a really short leash. 7-5 at Miami is a joke. South Florida is loaded with 4* and 5* players. He's losing battles to Gus Bus at UCF.

BrunswickDawg
01-03-2024, 02:13 PM

Kirby will not leave UGA for Bama. Full stop.

parabrave
01-03-2024, 02:19 PM

AS we saw with Fl State any ACC team will not be in the top 6 of the new playoff format.

Todd4State
01-04-2024, 02:40 AM
AS we saw with Fl State any ACC team will not be in the top 6 of the new playoff format.

They would easily be top 12 however. And I suspect FSU would have been selected had their QB not been injured.

Churchill
01-04-2024, 10:00 AM

Arnett to OM ?

Pancho
01-04-2024, 01:30 PM
he ain't near splashy enough for the slave owners

viverlibre
01-04-2024, 02:07 PM

Yeah, that's just dumb.

viverlibre
01-04-2024, 02:09 PM

If winning a natty is important to him, I'd take LSU. Les and Special Ed are just downright mediocre coaches and won nattys. Kelly missed the playoffs by a hair in his first year.

TrapGame
01-10-2024, 05:18 PM
Bump Bitches!

Bothrops
01-10-2024, 05:38 PM
Kiffin has the momentum going for him and this may be his last chance to get this job in a time frame where he'd want it most.

Catfish
01-10-2024, 06:02 PM
Bump Bitches!

LOL, rep given.

DownwardDawg
01-10-2024, 06:30 PM
Bump Bitches!

Hahaha!!

Turfdawg67
01-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Lol... but you did say IF he won the Natty so we'll have to dock you a notch or two.

BuckyIsAB****
01-10-2024, 07:12 PM
If Nick Saban wins the Natty with this Alabama team he will retire. This has been a rough season on Saban and it shows. He has done a hell of a job this season but it has taken a noticeable toll. I'm sure he has already spoken to Byrne and his list is ready to go.

Jedi

Saltydog
01-10-2024, 07:20 PM

Good call but you only get partial credit...........

DownwardDawg
01-10-2024, 07:22 PM
Nm