Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Opening Day - Choke those Dirty Buzzards edition - MSU at USM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Hatcher is really impressive, and Rowdy seems ok. That gives us them +mangum+Stovall (he's a better hitter than today, we all know that)+Vansau+Macnamee. That's 6 gook to ok hitters. Need one of the 2 Cs to not be a waste of space and maybe one of the other freshman to come on, and if LA can hit just .250 that's a lineup that won't be bad. Won't be killer, but won't take us out of running for a host spot either.
    My hot take FWIW- we need to find a way to get Jordan Anderson into the lineup. Even if that means sitting Vansau or MacNamee.

Now that said, what we could do is sit Tanner Allen who Cann loves and move Rowdy to third and put Anderson in LF.

Banned
    vCash
    Don't be suprised if small doesn't look as great Tmr as we thought he would have. Maybe he just looked good in scrimmages bc of who he's been facing.

vCash
    We have hit 5 batters today.

Banned
    vCash
    Good gosh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Don't be suprised if small doesn't look as great Tmr as we thought he would have. Maybe he just looked good in scrimmages bc of who he's been facing.
    Ha. True

vCash
    Ok so Leibelt is uh.... well, lets hope either A) This is the worst outing he's every going to have by far, or B) we don't have to rely on him. Todd4State you said he was really good.... lets hope thisi s just an anomaly, else your baseball sources owe you an apology

Banned
    vCash
    I know this game is toast so we gotta save our pen to go all in for the next two days but we may never get out of this inning with liebelt. Pitch mangum or anybody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Turned out it sucked for us. Dude is a good hitter. Yes, we got by without him fine but he would have been a good hitting option to have had on the bench.
    Who knows? Maybe he would have just kept thinking he had it made and still wouldn't have made improvements.

vCash
    Luke Reynolds with 2 RBI and 3 runs scored. You know he is loving this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Ok so Leibelt is uh.... well, lets hope either A) This is the worst outing he's every going to have by far, or B) we don't have to rely on him. Todd4State you said he was really good.... lets hope thisi s just an anomaly, else your baseball sources owe you an apology
    We'll see.

Banned
    vCash
    If cann has any testicular fortitude he's gonna go ballistic after this game.

vCash
    This is about as embarrassing a performance as i can imagine

Banned
    vCash
    Man. 11-0. Goodness.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This is about as embarrassing a performance as i can imagine
    I agree. Sheesh.

vCash
    I know this game is toast so we gotta save our pen to go all in for the next two days but we may never get out of this inning with liebelt. Pitch mangum or anybody.
    At this point, I'd tell him to throw a strike even if it's only 80 mph.... just to see if he physically can. For science, you know. My going theory now is that USM has invented a gravity machine and are using it to keep his pitches from the strike zone. Or maybe the strikezone hurt leibelt in his no-no box, and he's now scared to go near it

vCash
    As the great Farmer Fran once said ''We liba pay anuh day''

vCash
    not to overreact, but JOSH HATCHER FOR CLOSER***

vCash
    I had to turn it off in the 5th inning. Embarrassing

vCash
    Has Macnamee made contact all day? Foul?

vCash
    Are you the most negative fan or is it 7? Damn man don't put down Small and He hasn't even pitched yet. This is baseball, it is a long season. We will be fine. Coach Can knows who to play.