Thread: Lamar Peters

vCash

Lamar Peters

Should not be on scholarship after this semester ends.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Does anyone have a clue what is going on with him? He seemed like he was about to take a big step forward in the summer and now is worse than he was as a freshman.

vCash
    Yes he does. Don’t be foolish. He just has to get right man. The kid ha talent. We’ve seen it. He still has it. I don’t want to give up on him. I want Him to work thru it and be the player he was becoming

vCash
    There are a lot of personalities on this team. It is going to take a while to build it. Coach Howland has not had time. Instead of complaining and belly aching with a WIN now or else mentality, just support the team. That’s what they need. Coach will get this turned around. He is the best recruiter we have ever had.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Nick W- 7 points, 1 rebound
    Tyson Carter- 2 points and nothing
    Peters- 3 points and 1 assist
    E. Wright- 5 points 4 boards

Why are we singling Peters out? Nothing but garbage play out of our Guards tonight. They were overmatched
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Oh he won't. He will be in the nba****************************

vCash
    I think Peters and Lil Spoon are the 2 most talented players on the team. They just need to stop forcing it.
    Happy Festivus

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Peters is not the problem. It?s easy to pick him out and he could play better, but all of them could.

No reason to pick on him.

vCash
    I haven't figured out why we start Carter... I don't think he would break into the lineup for a SWAC school...

vCash
    Peters had 4 turnovers and 3 points in 25 minutes. That plain sucks.

Sure everyone can improve, but our returning starting PG that was projected as a draft pick by multiple people is averaging just over 7 points a game. He needs to learn how to hit a shot once in a while. 1-6 from the floor tonight. And thats not an anomaly. He’s been pretty bad from the floor virtually every game.
    Last edited by MetEdDawg; 01-10-2018 at 10:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Peters had 4 turnovers and 3 points in 25 minutes. That plain sucks.

Sure everyone can improve, but our returning starting PG that was projected as a draft pick by multiple people is averaging just over 7 points a game. He needs to learn how to hit a shot once in a while. 1-6 from the floor tonight. And thats not an anomaly. He’s been pretty bad from the floor virtually every game.
    this was his worst game as far as turnovers- again when you look at all the guards- its hard to single him out

vCash
    All of our guards sucked tonight. Carter was invisible. Nick was outplayed Q tried, couldn’t get a single call, and hit outside shots tonight. We know what Lamar did tonight. Those 4 have to lead us. We will go as far as they can take us. If they don’t step up and get out of their funk we are in for a long rest of the season. If they step up and get it figured out we still have a lot of season left. 13-3. It’s one road game vs a pretty damn good UF team. Roof isn’t caving in just yet but it’s cracking like a mofo

vCash
    one of best recruiters? ha... what a joke... team has no talent.... and sure as hell isn't getting any coaching.... WAKE UP FOLKS! You people who wanted Stansbury gone... can suck it.... His team now would kick our asses....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    one of best recruiters? ha... what a joke... team has no talent.... and sure as hell isn't getting any coaching.... WAKE UP FOLKS! You people who wanted Stansbury gone... can suck it.... His team now would kick our asses....
    lol- you tell that mean ocean Todd!!!!

vCash
    touche.... but everything i said is correct... that's whats sad....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    this was his worst game as far as turnovers- again when you look at all the guards- its hard to single him out
    I hold Peters to a different standard. He’s the one that has the experience and has been here before. He’s gotten the big minutes and played on the road in conference. He should be the leader of this team and he’s fallen extremely short of that.

Like I said they all can improve. But Peters has gotten worse, had his suspension, and can’t really do much of anything to help this team and that’s killing us.

Banned
    vCash
    I think our guys are good just no chemistry or consistent success because young team that gets younger players so we don’t grow. The new volleyball coach has a successful plan or what I think this team needs. With this team work and perfecting the little things, learning is most essential not so much the talent level.

Banned
    vCash
    Her direction or leadership into our players is what I mean. Even the middle is great!