Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead getting boring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I don't think they kill him. If they follow the comics at all he will be taken prisoner by Rick's group and eventually become a half-willing ally against the whisperers next season.
    I think they are going to continue with the comic book line. The second half of the season we will start to see the Whisperers.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 04-03-2017 at 12:38 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I was hoping that lead bitch got shot.
    I definitely hoped this. So the Saviors are going to war, does the Garbage Pail Kids also help them or was this a one time double cross? I just don't see any way that Alexandria, The Kingdom, and The Hilltop all can defend their territory from the Saviors. It isn't like they are a couple of miles apart are they? It also looks like Dwight is still on Alexandria's side and wants to take down Negan from the note left to Daryl. I guess that was from Dwight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think they are going to continue with the comic book line. The second half of the season we will start to see the Whisperers.
    I think we see the Whisperers by mid season finale in the fall. Next spring then is all about the whisperers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I definitely hoped this. So the Saviors are going to war, does the Garbage Pail Kids also help them or was this a one time double cross? I just don't see any way that Alexandria, The Kingdom, and The Hilltop all can defend their territory from the Saviors. It isn't like they are a couple of miles apart are they? It also looks like Dwight is still on Alexandria's side and wants to take down Negan from the note left to Daryl. I guess that was from Dwight.
    I was thinking that note was from Eugene, but I really have no idea. I still think after the way things went down that Dwight better do something from a distance to prove he is on Rick's side or he or Daryl will kill him on sight next time. Just sucks we have to wait until the end of October now for the next episode. Fear the walking dead just does a piss poor job of helping to fill that gap.

vCash
    Have to admit. Didn't see that one coming last night.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    I was thinking that note was from Eugene, but I really have no idea. I still think after the way things went down that Dwight better do something from a distance to prove he is on Rick's side or he or Daryl will kill him on sight next time. Just sucks we have to wait until the end of October now for the next episode. Fear the walking dead just does a piss poor job of helping to fill that gap.
    Into the badlands is getting going right now, looks like they are finally pulling all of the storylines together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Into the badlands is getting going right now, looks like they are finally pulling all of the storylines together
    I am enjoying Badlands more than TWD right now.

vCash
    I am enjoying Badlands more than TWD right now.
    The first 2 episodes were kind of a struggle to get through this season due to having so many storylines they were trying to pack into an episode, hopefully they are about to start condensing now that Sonny is coming back into the Badlands and Quinn is coming out of hiding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    The first 2 episodes were kind of a struggle to get through this season due to having so many storylines they were trying to pack into an episode, hopefully they are about to start condensing now that Sonny is coming back into the Badlands and Quinn is coming out of hiding.
    Yes, similar to TWD. Put too many storylines out there and it gets confusing. If I have to take notes to enjoy the show, it isn't going to work for me. I am interested to see how the Quinn storyline develops since he has the brain tumor that will eventually kill him. Next week looks like a Battle Royale.

vCash
    Yes, similar to TWD. Put too many storylines out there and it gets confusing. If I have to take notes to enjoy the show, it isn't going to work for me. I am interested to see how the Quinn storyline develops since he has the brain tumor that will eventually kill him. Next week looks like a Battle Royale.
    Kind of hoping the Widow and Quinn's screw up son bite the dust.

vCash
    TWD must be written or controlled by women, it's like a Lifetime movie with Negan as the abusive spouse. The old Rick would have shoved a Machete in Negan's skull like he did the prison survivors. The saviors would notice that Rick is equally effective as Negan but less personally greedy. The show could move on.

Seriously, this is feudal society 101.

Banned
    vCash
    I loved it when negan said "this is what shit tastes like" as they were getting their asses kicked. Loved seeing that middle finger coming from that retreating savior truck. The tiger was awesome.

Hopefully that traitorous leader of the junk people meets her doom. I don't like her at all.

vCash
    I loved it when negan said "this is what shit tastes like" as they were getting their asses kicked. Loved seeing that middle finger coming from that retreating savior truck. The tiger was awesome.

Hopefully that traitorous leader of the junk people meets her doom. I don't like her at all.
    I read an article with predictions for season 8 based on the comics and their gut instincts and they seemed to think that Rick went after the garbage people first and wiped them out. They think that the tiger gets killed early on next season, too, due to the high budget for computer generated graphics.

vCash
    I read an article with predictions for season 8 based on the comics and their gut instincts and they seemed to think that Rick went after the garbage people first and wiped them out. They think that the tiger gets killed early on next season, too, due to the high budget for computer generated graphics.
    Would make sense because they didn't cut off Rick's hand because of it. I wondered how the relationship between the garbage people and the Saviors would work. Rick has ties with the Hilltop and Kingdom so it makes sense for them to have each other's backs but Saviors and Garbage people not really. I guess the Saviors could threaten them but can't really do that when you need their help.

Banned
    vCash
    The tiger needs to stay. He rocks. Do the saviors really need an ally? My concern at the end was the saviors were getting ready to reattack but Rick and company were just mourning their losses. They better wipe their tears and be prepared.

I like king rasta dude and his tiger.

vCash
    The tiger needs to stay. He rocks. Do the saviors really need an ally? My concern at the end was the saviors were getting ready to reattack but Rick and company were just mourning their losses. They better wipe their tears and be prepared.

I like king rasta dude and his tiger.
    I like King Ezekial and Shiva. I wish I had gotten to see Jerry mess up some garbage people with that battle axe. I actually thought the same thing about the Saviors looking like they were ready to attack. The problem with Rick's coalition is they have 3 places to defend. The Saviors could overwhelm any one place or they could faint an attack at Alexandria and take out the Hilltop. Doesn't take too much strategic thinking to have a huge advantage by the Saviors.

vCash
    I like King Ezekial and Shiva. I wish I had gotten to see Jerry mess up some garbage people with that battle axe. I actually thought the same thing about the Saviors looking like they were ready to attack. The problem with Rick's coalition is they have 3 places to defend. The Saviors could overwhelm any one place or they could faint an attack at Alexandria and take out the Hilltop. Doesn't take too much strategic thinking to have a huge advantage by the Saviors.
    A military axiom comes to mind. I can't remember if it's Sun Tzu or not.

"He who defends everything defends nothing."

For Rick and all the "good guys" that probably means they need to be the aggressors for the next move.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    A military axiom comes to mind. I can't remember if it's Sun Tzu or not.

"He who defends everything defends nothing."

For Rick and all the "good guys" that probably means they need to be the aggressors for the next move.
    You would think he would have to know a counter attack would be coming and coming soon. Take some of those explosives they didn't use in the finale and turn them into IED's on the roads they would be traveling to come back and finish them off.

vCash
    In the comic book rick cuts negans throat but doesn't kill him throws him in the cell Morgan built an
    Nm keeps him alive. He is still alive in the most recent comics.

vCash
    I think the next season is going to be a lot more action. Dropping ratings will probably change some things.